Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Just download and install. It will be a standalone install, not a update in the way you're thinking. Saves should transfer automatically
Not install, you just download the patch and put it on your game folder. If you don't have the previous version yet, you should download it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You have to download the new files and delete the old ones.
Well, technically you don't need to delete the old installs. I've kept all my old installs, since I find them useful on occasion. It's how I know things like that relationship points for Zac started only 2 updates ago.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Let's go over the to-do list when I see the last 100% arrive.
Disconnect mobile phone: DONE
Take handkerchiefs: DONE
Lower the shutter: DONE
Warn friends that this evening I will not go to play soccer: DONE
Take tray of candy: DONE
Prepare the will in case there is any image HARD: DONE
Replace the mouse with a new one "You never know that the old one will leave you at the best time": DONE
Change your underwear and put on the signed ones: DONE
Train the right hand and warm up the left hand "You never know": DONE
Ok I can say that I'm ready ....

Holy shit and now who is ringing the bell :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
Is it true that after this release the dev will go on vacation?
It is not in question if dev will go to vacation, of course he needs to go to vacation. Problem is that he obviously doesn't want or can't speed up development and updates. He is making too many renders for each scene, there are too many characters and plot arcs, he doesn't want to get help. So, this is continuing problem that will probably in the end result in this game abandonment not even close to finish.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes