D

Deleted member 840101

Remember folks, you're only allowed to say good things.
Or talk about the same old thing like our viper friend here.
I believe that talking of slow development is not correct...game is not developing, and the big amount of unnecessary renders is clearly demostrating this but if you look with open eyes for sure you will find that something is really developing.... dev's bank account.. Anyway in some years from now this VN will be abandoned and some people that is burning his life on this thread is clearly a suicide's candidate....
with 7 minutes of unnecessary contents... :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for enlightening us with all those information Ash but nevertheless we will wait for those "unnecessary contents" just like you.

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
The dev has ordered his patreons not to divulge a single teaser!What a load of rubbish.
You have had the jacuzzi teaser,Ellie/julia teaser,boarding school teaser,shoping teaser,yoga teaser the morello event.
I will just say, as a paying supporter, he can't "order" patreons to do anything. We pay him, not the other way around. He can certainly ask, but not order.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Or talk about the same old thing like our viper friend here.

Thank you for enlightening us with all those information Ash but nevertheless we will wait for those "unnecessary contents" just like you.
Good fapping my friend...you really need it

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes