paginou

Nov 20, 2018
He stopped the game being on F/nation so he could do the same on here and I wonder how many people on here would cry a river
but the same people come here to destroy. We see crooked people in their discussions. For me, I follow the De Dylan way, but I'm not going to make an attack on people who don't want him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sexieallie2001

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
He stopped the game being on F/nation so he could do the same on here and I wonder how many people on here would cry a river
f95zone =/= fapnation

Developers don't have the power to command "Do not put my game on f95zone". I have seen some developers complain when their game was shared on here against their wishes and they couldn't get it taken down. This is first and foremost a pirate site. Around here if a game gets updated then it goes to the latest version as soon as an uploader gets it on there. Consent is not required.

It's best not to fight it anyways as f95 although predominantly pirates do build some Patreon support too along with valuable feedback.

Reactions: dorito-kun

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure a lot of his patrons come from websites like these
A Huge mayority.

I have seen games developed for years having 20-50 supporters and skyrocketting to 500 supporters in a month or 2 after having their game uploaded here.

Likebit or hate if F95 has become provably most influential place on the internet for western H-games...

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
And it depends wich route are you playing.
If you send Dylan to the boarding school, is the content shorter but also good. And if you do not read everything it is less then 15 min.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Most L&P updates take me more than 3 hours to play through them.

I think the whole game is aproaching 30 hours of content easly. I tried to replay it all 2 updates ago - and I had to spend a whole weak pouring every minute of my free time to get through it all - not even touching Good Wife Route.

Reactions: Matt1
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes