AdventOfficer

Nov 20, 2018
Lol, 5 pages with messages, carried by hype train. Come on, repeat with me:
"I must not hype. Hype is the mind-killer. Hype is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face the hype. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the hype has gone there will be nothing. Only realistic expectations will remain."

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My heart skips a beat when I see sophia (same as when Sam looks at Sophia). Remember that scene when everyone returned from beach, Sam ran over to Sophia's home in the name of water bottle but actually to see Sophia changing. I JUST LOVED THAT!!!
Fairly sure you only get that scene if you're on the Sam route (I certainly haven't seen it), so not everyone will remember it. Like how the dishwasher only breaks on the Dylan route, and only if he asks about washing the dishes in order to get Sophia to wear a bikini

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Fairly sure you only get that scene if you're on the Sam route (I certainly haven't seen it), so not everyone will remember it. Like how the dishwasher only breaks on the Dylan route, and only if he asks about washing the dishes in order to get Sophia to wear a bikini
I didn't see that!

Sophiewedssam

Aug 14, 2020
Agree with that!!! Though I always go after all the scenes since there is so much time between updates.

However, I read your comments earlier and I can say you are into lesbian that too with Alyssa.

But I would loved to see a threesome of Alyssa, Sophia and Darnell (dylans football teammate)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I didn't see that!
Are you on the Dylan route? It happens on the morning of day 17. If Dylan stays in the changing booth the previous day.

Here is the code:
Code:
if day16_Sophia_stayed_in_Dylans_changing_booth:
    "{color=#ffffff}Before going upstairs, Sophia noticed that the dishwasher somehow wasn't working anymore."
else:
    "{color=#ffffff}Sophia put the dishes in the dishwasher and went up to her bedroom."
Agree with that!!! Though I always go after all the scenes since there is so much time between updates.

However, I read your comments earlier and I can say you are into lesbian that too with Alyssa.

But I would loved to see a threesome of Alyssa, Sophia and Darnell (dylans football teammate)
Not quite. I like Aiden less than I like Dylan, and with Alyssa on the Aiden route, for me that's a non-starter. So while I am on the lesbian route, it's with Ellie/Patricia, Nathalie and Vicky

sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
I must not hype. Hype is the mind-killer. Hype is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face the hype. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the hype has gone there will be nothing. Only realistic expectations will remain

Reactions: sexieallie2001
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes