Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Yes I played that route but as it is not mentioned in the other routes I didn't want to post any pitcures.
Which route is this? Sending Dylan to boarding school? I never saw this part, but also never bothered to play the boarding school route.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
What do I do ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "C:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Mon Sep 14 10:14:01 2020
i have same error

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Man I missed out, I did the self-defense lessons and there's no mention at all about Dylan being on it.

I wonder how that's going to play out.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
the idiots who still give money to this son of a bitch after everything that happened in the world deserve to wait another 10 years and not have an erection the day they manage to masturbate for this shit. Seriously, you're a retard.
I think you should start asking your doctor if Paxil is right for you.

Reactions: roro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Wait, is that shit real?! What the fuck?! :oops:

If so then my opinion of this game just took a massive fucking nosedive. What kind of absolute horsehit is that? The whole blackmail stuff is some bullshit deal between Dylan and Aiden? What the fuck is this crap?

I am so unbelievably pissed off at L&P for doing this! :mad: What a way to ruin a perfectly good mother/son story. (n)

So now I guess we can expect Dylan to "beat up" Aiden but the whole thing will just be fucking farce. :cautious: Absolutely horrid decision by L&P to have this in the game. Totally jumped the shark with this guff.
Your opinion about AWAM can go as low as you want! )) This is your personal problem!

You get mad at the L&P because it turns out to be more interesting than you thought it was.

You have the right to have your own opinion, but the story of the mother/son is just unfolding, and you, as the majority, were rushing to conclusions.

Take your time with your assessments, L&P is not as simple as most people think.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Your opinion about AWAM can go as low as you want! )) This is your personal problem!

You get mad at the L&P because it turns out to be more interesting than you thought it was.

You have the right to have your own opinion, but the story of the mother/son is just unfolding, and you, as the majority, were rushing to conclusions.

Take your time with your assessments, L&P is not as simple as most people think.
Agreed. I didn't even take the route that lead to this unfolding event, but hearing about it now makes me appreciate the game even more. The blackmail event with Aiden could be seen as a typical ploy most erotic novels employ to get the main character in compromising positions, but L&P really turned it on it's head by revealing Dylan had set the whole thing up. I never even saw that coming or even came close to suspecting. I wasn't particularly interested in the boarding school route because I didn't think it would lead to anything interesting for me. Boy was I wrong. Now I'm going to have to play it again to get to that point. L&P really outdoes himself every time he releases a new update.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Ok shock horror I am going to defend Dylan once more(Please don't hate me)

Actually his goal was just to bring his mom to wear more sexy dresses and loosen her up a little bit. It was already hinted a couple of times in the game that Sophia was earlier different. She dressed more sexy. Dylan remembers that when he was a kid is missing that, although his mom is hotter than ever now. He thinks she like in a midlife crisis and actually only wanted to help her. Of course he couldn't know that Aiden would exploit the situation and especially not, that his mom would go along. So, Dylan just thinks, his plan works and his mom's finally dressing hotter. This is all he wanted.
Moreover, it is not yet very clear, but Zach is not in the best light! So he is a witness that Ayden is moving much further than Dylan wanted.

But I'm much more interested in how Sofia will continue to behave?

Her first reaction would be anger, but what happened alarmed her and piqued her interest in Zach and the boys in general.

Realizing that her sexual desires are the fruit of Dylan's influence, she may wish to thank him in some special way ...

There are many options. I will just repeat my opinion that L&P is not as simple and stupid as many people think, considering that it delays the process. And the thing is that the story is really complicated and confusing! Otherwise, it would not be interesting to us, or at least interesting, but not for long!

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Thank you OldDog. I downloaded unren.bat but I don't know how to extract it to the exe file (folder where the images are). If it is not uncomfortable can you teach me? I have no skill for that

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
If Dylan wants to get his mother's loving attention, he needs to start having a sex education affair with his aunty Patricia.
I guaran-damn-tee you Sophia won't stand for that and gets maternally jealous......or better yet, she joins in on the fun and makes it a fulfilling threeway.....:love::love:
What was that old saying about a woman scorned??? You better damn believe that!!!;)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
What do I do ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "C:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Mon Sep 14 10:14:01 2020
I have encountered this as well.
did you found a fix ? or any workaround to get pass that point ?
i have same error
For the people that want to solve the bug problem in the most simple way, without installing unren, just download this file and paste it in the folder called 'game' inside the '1 game folder'.

Mega
I fixed the file script4 grus

Last edited:

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
Truth be told.......having sex, knocking boots, making love or whatever you wanna call it with Patricia and Sophia would be two very different experiences for Dylan.
Hitting Patricia would be like riding ol Space Mountain......a wild ride with twists, turns, sweat flying, limo riding, and jet flying non stop cardio work out that would be fun.......woooo!!!!
Hitting Sophia would be a more intimate, passionate, loving every inch of her, slow burn of all night lovemaking.......
It's a win-win situation either way......depending on your appetite at the moment...(y)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes