Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well she could ask his forgiveness for getting mad at him for that he done a deal out of love and wanting to set his mother free and see her in skimpy clothes. ;)

Seriously tho, they're mother and son. A mother will find a way to forgive. Mother and son relationships are not the same as husband and wife's. A mother will always forgive her son, even if she has to convince herself he done this only out of love without thinking about the outcomes. She will end up throwing all the blame on asshole Aiden. You'll see.
So now Sophia has to forgive Dylan for his piss-poor decision?

giphy5.gif

These excuses for Dylan are really getting worse and worse. :cautious:

The sexual favors were NOT part of the deal, that was ALL Aiden!!! The deal was to make Sophia dress sexy and that was it or he would "beat up Dylan" and just once. The sexual favors, the 12 tasks, the phone number exchange...all that, it's Aiden all alone not part of Dylan's agreement.

If we're talking about real-life...then I will have to surmise that...then the Love was already weak among them or among any relatives.

A real-life mother's love is far stronger than you would see on a VN and if you think you can't come back from that...then the love was already weak, minimum, interested based on standards instead of being unconditional and forgiving. Maybe you have a different set of standards, maybe you have a different set of cultural background or family behavioral priorities, but from where I come from Family is always first, the family is always together, and family is always forgiven and loved.

Yeah, his mistake was trusting Aiden and that Asshole took advantage and changed everything, but even after leaving, Sophia understood that it was well-intentioned, EVEN after a few moments of leaving the school and know the truth she was already trying to understand her son. She loves him, she'll forgive him.

Unless of course your mind is made up, set, and unchangeable and if the choice comes up, you will pick to not forgive Dylan or even yet, sentenced him already before defense nor solution and drop the path altogether. It's all up to your own mind, but I will opt to make it work for them and continue the path.
I know that my Mum loves me as any mother would love her son, but if I did something like this to her (not that I ever would), I also know that she would never want to see me again because my actions would not simply be misguided, they'd be heinous and unworthy of forgiveness.

Getting a scumbag like Aiden to fake blackmail her into dressing more scantily is despicable even if Dylan was naive enough to think he wouldn't push it further and thought his actions were justified. Nothing justifies this.

Sophia can stop Aiden as she has the chance to.
Yes, and that sends Dylan to boarding school, but if she accepts the blackmail Aiden still has a lot of power of here because for all we know, he may have incriminating evidence of her, like a picture of her flashing everyone in class, and he can threaten to leak it if she doesn't continue complying after she finds out about Dylan's stupid plan on the blackmail path and tries to end it with Aiden.

This can still go very badly for both of them because Aiden potentially has a lot of power in this situation.

I'm not against the twist itself, but I am against how things are probably going to evolve or, to be more specific, what is NOT going to happen.

And what is it? There won't be major consequences for Dylan, which is completely unacceptable after what he's done and after how much Sophia has been humiliated. Under normal circumstances this should be a dead end for Dylan's path, because he'd never be able to regain her trust before the end of the game, and instead she will forgive him just as if he was a kid who's unable to make his own decisions. What? Can't you punish him? Do you think he's going to get broken? He's almost an adult, for god's sake...

Instead it would've been great so see something like this:
  • You only reach this point if you follow a very specific path, and otherwise Sophia doesn't find out (I'm thinking about a God's message coming from heaven Only those who follow the path will know the truth :ROFLMAO:). So, the moment she discovers it, Dylan is done like.. forever (during the game).
  • The self-defence class is just a bluff and leads you to nowhere because Dylan can't use his new skills without Sophia finding out what really happened maybe from Aiden as some sort of revenge.
  • The only way to send Aiden to hell in all the other paths has to do with Sophia herself finding a solution (maybe something to blackmail Aiden back).

To summarize, for me this is a poorly-executed good twist, which has taken Dylan's path to an absurd situation.
110% agreed. (y)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dylan only wanted his mother to dress ,as she used to when he was younger
And for any normal, sane, not mentally challeged for his age person, he couldn't just ask this or drop the odd hint or two? Seriously...

We get it's a game...it's for fun...but it is incredibly dumb and bad writing and even by game standards, a ridiculously over-contrived plot. So Aiden took it further fine...still dumbass little whiny prick Dylans fault originally for even thinking up the dumb idea in the first place.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
You are really blowing this out of all proportions.Mother/fathers have forgiven there sons/daughter for murder,in some cases.
Trust bond yes it should take a dive but love that is harsh.Sophia carried him for 9 months then gave birth to him nurtured him through his early years.So you think that Dylan should be thrown out of the family home/disowned and never see his family again?
No one was hurt in this episode,besides trust/emotions so saying running people over in car is just daft.
Yes Dylan should be punished for what he did and he will have to work to build up the trust he once had with his mother.
That's right. Blowing it out of proportion.

All the tasks are Aiden's plan, Dylan just wanted the sexy clothes for Sophia not the show while wearing them.

From fake blackmail to murder by running over people...it's not even the same not even in good intentions, that's ill-will and indifference to run over people because the wife was pregnant.

If I remember right it was only 1-2 tasks for Aiden so I doubt that Dylan knows about the pantie flashing,why Zac never told him is beyond me,some friend hey.
Just to wear sexy clothes, not to show her hard nipples, or to flash her panties that's all Aiden's not Dylan's plan.

As for Zac...yeah! I know, that's what I've been saying hehehe.

Dylan only wanted his mother to dress ,as she used to when he was younger

Dylan should be punished for what he has done I agree
He and Patricia have been urging and trying for Sophia to go back to the way she was, albeit Dylan screw up the way to do it but wanted the same as Patricia did for Sophia.

I agree, he should be punished but still forgiven, and how knows what can happen afterward.

Reactions: paginou

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And for any normal, sane, not mentally challeged for his age person, he couldn't just ask this or drop the odd hint or two? Seriously...

We get it's a game...it's for fun...but it is incredibly dumb and bad writing and even by game standards, a ridiculously over-contrived plot. So Aiden took it further fine...still dumbass little whiny prick Dylans fault originally for even thinking up the dumb idea in the first place.
He tried through out the game,there are hints.
Dylan even said that he tried but his mother would not listen/or just dismissed him.
Patrica/Alyssa are trying to get Sophia to dress more sexy and she has not listened to them so why should she listen to her son?
Yes Dylans dumb idea he fucked/messed up big time and the plot could of been done much better

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well if you had an open mind and not so blinkered you may understand.
Accepting and being OK with a woman's son enlisting a young hoodlum to pretend to blackmail her so she'd start wearing more skimpy clothing because the son thinks that this will make her feel better about herself and that this was the best way to go about it doesn't require an "open mind", it requires a lobotomy. :cautious:

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
[QUOTE="Holy Bacchus, post: 4190723, member: 1082759"

I've seen some pretty ridiculous justifications for this shitty plot twist, but this really takes the cake. :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
This is not an excuse!

We are all different and your personal concepts and views are not commensurate with mine or someone else's! We all act on our own, trying not to obey circumstances.

Sofia acted according to the circumstances created by Dylan and it annoys you.

Understand! But I do not agree with your opinion, because there are many more factors, not to mention that Dylan is a young boy, not experienced and makes mistakes, like any person at absolutely any age!

Therefore, the main thing for me is what will be the reaction of Sofia, both in the near and in the long term, to what has happened.

Reactions: roro and Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Accepting that a women's son enlisted a young hoodlum to pretend to blackmail her so she'd start wearing more skimpy clothing because the son thinks that this will make her feel better about herself and that this was the best way to go about it doesn't require an "open mind", it requires a lobotomy. :cautious:
It was not the best idea and this has already been mentioned many many times.
Yes he shouldn't never of trusted Aiden
He may of had other options open to him,but talking to Sophia never helped.
Aiden changed the deal terms to his own liking,unknown to Dylan.
Nobody is disputing that this was/is a terrible idea by Dylan involving Aiden.
Nobody died/injured or lost a limb and Dylan only wanted his mother to dress sexy not to show her tits and panties off to the whole class or even go braless,that was Aiden idea.
So all Dylan wanted was his mother to dress sexy,like she did with Alyssa in that summer dress,looking sexy,stunning,adorable.
Sophia used to dress this way when Dylan was young ,why she stopped doing so nobody knows.
Is that such an evil crime that he should be banished from the family home an out cast.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
It was not the best idea and this has already been mentioned many many times.
Yes he shouldn't never of trusted Aiden
He may of had other options open to him,but talking to Sophia never helped.
Aiden changed the deal terms to his own liking,unknown to Dylan.
Nobody is disputing that this was/is a terrible idea by Dylan involving Aiden.
Nobody died/injured or lost a limb and Dylan only wanted his mother to dress sexy not to show her tits and panties off to the whole class or even go braless,that was Aiden idea.
So all Dylan wanted was his mother to dress sexy,like she did with Alyssa in that summer dress,looking sexy,stunning,adorable.
Is that such an evil crime that he should be banished from the family home an out cast.
Old dog !! Old dog !! Old dog !! High way due the danger song it's the High way due the danger Song (y) :love::love: all due respect . No one is perfect . And Dylan will do anything for Sophia . But you know the rest . Thank you Old dog . Now hit me with your best plam .

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
By getting in a time machine and stopping himself from ever doing in it in the first place. It's sad to say, but I feel there should be no way back for this betrayal of trust and the grotesque lie and total dumbfuckery of a "plan" that birthed the worst subplot in the whole game. How could a mother ever forgive her son for essentially pimping her out to the prolific school thug, all for a reason which did not ever necessitate such a bone-headed deal?
Oh stop being so melodramatic. He didn't "pimp" her out at all. She's not a prostitute and there wasn't any sexual activity. Dylan wasn't trying to set her up to be nailed by Aiden. Sheesh :rolleyes:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, because unforeseen consequences or not, her own son put her in a horrible position that may now be an actual blackmail situation that she can't get out of easily if Aiden has gathered proper leverage on her which I imagine he will have.

It doesn't matter if Dylan thinks she wouldn't have listened to him because there are other ways for him to "help" her without a fake blackmail deal with the biggest asshole in the school. He could have spoken to Patricia, or Amber, or even Ellie and asked them to help because she might actually listen to them since one is her sister, another is a close friend, and the other is her daughter, and we've seen that she can be influenced by 2 of them, so it would have worked. They would have been monumentally better options than Aiden and it's not like Dylan doesn't have the means to contact them and speak to them about this.

Oh stop being so melodramatic. He didn't "pimp" her out at all. She's not a prostitute and there wasn't any sexual activity. Dylan wasn't trying to set her up to be nailed by Aiden. Sheesh :rolleyes:
If you play with fire, you're gonna get burned. Dylan may be new to that school, but surely Zac told him about Aiden and yet Dylan still went with it. He essentially asked a criminal to pretend to do a crime and naively thought they wouldn't just commit the crime anyway.

Utter fucking moron and a completely ridiculous subversion of Dylan's character.

Reactions: Gexter
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes