Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can't.

This has pissed me off so much because I already hated having to do the blackmail, all because I wanted to keep Dylan around since I thought this was going to be a sincere, loving relationship building between them and wanted to keep him at home to progress it further. But finding out that this awful subplot is the result of a piss-poor decision that didn't even need to happen based on other, far better actions of Dylan has just massively pissed me off because it subverted all my expectations and in the worst possible way. Dylan has completely destroyed any and all trust Sophia should have in him and there should be no route back for him, which is sad because I really wanted things to work out for them in a good way. :(
And you thought Dylan had a sincere, loving relationship because .... ?

Reactions: roro

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
can anyone help a brother out.........when i load my last save and then click a couple times i get this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

how do i get past this??????
Go to Page 1 of this thread and click on FIX link.
Follow instructions.

Reactions: CaptainSpunk

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
For Dylan, on Filthy-route, there is only one option left: to shut up.
But, if Dylan shuts up, Aiden can blackmail him, saying he'll tell Sophia everything.
He'll be a spectator to Aiden's tasks, whether he knows what's going to happen or not.
Maybe, this is why we have a dylan_cockold counter and self-defence lessons ( in case things go too far )
To shut up? on which branch of the path?
That's a big IF and assumption.
As for the cuckold_counter...that's all on player's choice, if you want for Dylan to get cuckold then it's on you! or on any other player who wants to see that, it's not the story, it's the player who took that choice. I've been taking the opposite choices so Dylan will not be cuckold, he defends Sophia when she is being disrespected, and we all know the difference of paying a compliment and admire with respect and just being an asshole and parade or humiliate someone in front of the classroom, What Dylan wanted is NOT what Aiden is doing.

And don't forget, even at the boarding school branch...Aiden wanted some data or to see Sophia in a mini skirt, The player can decide to stop the blackmail at the Alley thus Aiden doesn't get any data nor Sophia in a miniskirt, or refuse the second task after the first one and refuse the second task of lifting her skirt at that moment, either way, Sophia refuses to oblige Aiden in the boarding school side.

As for the defense lessons, maybe it's for when Dylan learns the truth about the tasks, he wasn't already afraid of Aiden he was just not prepared to deal with all the thugs, so after the defense lessons he might be able to stop Aiden and protect Sophia.

He will STILL need to redeem himself in the eyes of Sophia in the boarding school side and maybe come clean and tell Sophia the truth and do something.

All I'm saying that while the whole deal was a mistake, a stupid mistake it's not the end of the world for the path nor for Sophia & Dylan, Sophia is disappointed not completely angry.

screenshot0025.png
screenshot0024.png

There's still room and chance for redemption and forgiveness.

i wonder how Dylan will fix his mistake? :unsure:.
I wonder that as well, I hope it's a big gesture and that they can fix things between them.

There is another option, which I don't know if it will happen.
Zac tells Dylan about the "Basic Instinct" scene, Dylan realizes that Aiden has broken the deal and all this is over.
It's all up to Zac, whether he's a good friend or not. But it seems that Zac has his priorities.
To be honest, I had higher hopes and expectations for Zac compared to Amber's son, I was hoping he would turn out to be a good friend for Dylan but as we can see...that bastard also has a crush on Sophia and he agreed on the deal to also see her in his classroom all sexy, not to boost her confidence with respectful admiration, but to enjoy the show and the coward wouldn't even dare to come clean and tell Sophia when she asked...because he was too "embarrassed" and afraid of what Dylan would hear and if Alyssa would find out. At least Dylan admit and come clean with the truth, yeah he wanted to go back home but he tells his mistakes to Sophia and faces the music, others...don't.

I do hope, however, if Zac will change and tell Dylan what is going on in the self-defense side (I doubt it though, cowards rarely step up to face the consequences) and Dylan does something about it, maybe use the Data Aiden wanted against him for starters.

That's why I want to keep Zac away from Sophia and just focused on Alyssa.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The whole class saw that event and so the whole school should know about it by now.
No parents overheard there children talking about it?
No teachers picked up on it when the students talked about it?
No student in the class over heard Aiden telling Sophia what to do(Twice)?
Alyssa found about it
"Basic Instinct" happened a few hours earlier. Short time.
No student in the class over heard Aiden telling Sophia what to do(Twice)?
How about "Lift your skirt". Has anyone heard it?

Alyssa found about it
Alyssa knows only about the bra.

Zac doesn't tell Dylan anything. They met at Alyssa's house and seemed happy. ( If Sophia meets Alyssa)

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Either or...I can't stand him anyway....so all this sub-plot madness matters not to me personally...as i said, he'll die a virgin in my game and never see anything of Sophia. Ellie on the other hand hehe.
Hehehe Ellie, on the other hand, is having the same fate in my game as Dylan is having in your game hehe, funny how siblings can also share fates depending on the player, isn't?. :cool:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Come on give the guy a break ok he fucked up but it was not out of malice it was out of genuine concern for his mother.
Again: "Yes, I know I ran over all those people with my car and many of them died, but my wife was giving birth in the backseat and I was trying to get to a hospital, so my intentions were good."

Good intentions don'e excuse terrible action, especially when other actions contradict why you would even think that this terrible action was justified.

He is young and made a very stupid/naive mistake,have not all us made such a mistake in our younger years/lives?
Ah, the good old "boys will be boys" defense. That fixes everything. :rolleyes:

Sophia will forgive him because in Dylan's head he was doing it for all the right reasons,no matter how warped it sounds, and she will forgive him because he is her son her own flesh and blood.
Her son just got someone who is seemingly untouchable from a legal recourse standpoint to blackmail her into very likely doing increasingly more seedy and depraved all because he foolishly thought that this would somehow help her with something he totally imagine s in his own head.

He should be fucking disowned for that.

All I'm saying that while the whole deal was a mistake, a stupid mistake it's not the end of the world for the path nor for Sophia & Dylan, Sophia is disappointed not completely angry.
If this sort of thing happened in real life, it would be the end of the world for their relationship. No mother could possibly forgive her son for faking a blackmail with the scum of the school, especially when that blackmail involves Sophia having to essentially do Aiden sexual favours. The bond of trust and even love should be well and truly broken, and this is not something that can be forgiven and looked back on in years to come with a laugh and a smile.

Reactions: Maviarab

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
By giving her son a BJ :sneaky:
That seems more like something she would do to earn his forgiveness, not the other way around. There's pretty much nothing he can do because now Sophia is stuck in an unwinnable situation because of her son and Dylan made a grossly hideous error of judgment that has ruined his character for good.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
That seems more like something she would do to earn his forgiveness, not the other way around. There's pretty much nothing he can do because now Sophia is stuck in an unwinnable situation because of her son and Dylan made a grossly hideous error of judgment that has ruined his character for good.
Well she could ask his forgiveness for getting mad at him for that he done a deal out of love and wanting to set his mother free and see her in skimpy clothes. ;)

Seriously tho, they're mother and son. A mother will find a way to forgive. Mother and son relationships are not the same as husband and wife's. A mother will always forgive her son, even if she has to convince herself he done this only out of love without thinking about the outcomes. She will end up throwing all the blame on asshole Aiden. You'll see.

Reactions: roro

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
can anyone help a brother out.........when i load my last save and then click a couple times i get this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

how do i get past this??????
I had the same problem (mostly involving Dylan and Sam paths). I had made use of console cheats, so perhaps that was the primary factor. Made a new game with no cheating, courtesy of the walkthrough, and there were no problems. I hope the same might apply to your game. Cheers!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ok but you are trying to tell me that students who sat across from Aiden ,front.side never heard a thing even the students across from Sophia/Aiden must of seen something and the students never talked about it to there friends.
No, maybe you are right, but the important thing is: Does Dylan know this?
Because if Dylan doesn't know, alas, her mother has the third task the next day, out of school.
No one knows, I'm talking about Dylan and Zac, and this, 3rd task can compromise Sophia, talking about blackmail stuff, for good.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If this sort of thing happened in real life, it would be the end of the world for their relationship. No mother could possibly forgive her son for faking a blackmail with the scum of the school, especially when that blackmail involves Sophia having to essentially do Aiden sexual favours. The bond of trust and even love should be well and truly broken, and this is not something that can be forgiven and looked back on in years to come with a laugh and a smile.
The sexual favors were NOT part of the deal, that was ALL Aiden!!! The deal was to make Sophia dress sexy and that was it or he would "beat up Dylan" and just once. The sexual favors, the 12 tasks, the phone number exchange...all that, it's Aiden all alone not part of Dylan's agreement.

If we're talking about real-life...then I will have to surmise that...then the Love was already weak among them or among any relatives.

A real-life mother's love is far stronger than you would see on a VN and if you think you can't come back from that...then the love was already weak, minimum, interested based on standards instead of being unconditional and forgiving. Maybe you have a different set of standards, maybe you have a different set of cultural background or family behavioral priorities, but from where I come from Family is always first, the family is always together, and family is always forgiven and loved.

Yeah, his mistake was trusting Aiden and that Asshole took advantage and changed everything, but even after leaving, Sophia understood that it was well-intentioned, EVEN after a few moments of leaving the school and know the truth she was already trying to understand her son. She loves him, she'll forgive him.

Unless of course your mind is made up, set, and unchangeable and if the choice comes up, you will pick to not forgive Dylan or even yet, sentenced him already before defense nor solution and drop the path altogether. It's all up to your own mind, but I will opt to make it work for them and continue the path.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No, maybe you are right, but the important thing is: Does Dylan know this?
Because if Dylan doesn't know, alas, her mother has the third task the next day, out of school.
No one knows, I'm talking about Dylan and Zac, and this, 3rd task can compromise Sophia, talking about blackmail stuff for good.
If I remember right it was only 1-2 tasks for Aiden so I doubt that Dylan knows about the pantie flashing,why Zac never told him is beyond me,some friend hey.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia can stop Aiden as she has the chance to.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
There's surprising and unpredictable, and then there's .

This was L&P's jumping the the shark moment.
I'm not against the twist itself, but I am against how things are probably going to evolve or, to be more specific, what is NOT going to happen.

And what is it? There won't be major consequences for Dylan, which is completely unacceptable after what he's done and after how much Sophia has been humiliated. Under normal circumstances this should be a dead end for Dylan's path, because he'd never be able to regain her trust before the end of the game, and instead she will forgive him just as if he was a kid who's unable to make his own decisions. What? Can't you punish him? Do you think he's going to get broken? He's almost an adult, for god's sake...

Instead it would've been great so see something like this:
  • You only reach this point if you follow a very specific path, and otherwise Sophia doesn't find out (I'm thinking about a God's message coming from heaven Only those who follow the path will know the truth :ROFLMAO:). So, the moment she discovers it, Dylan is done like.. forever (during the game).
  • The self-defence class is just a bluff and leads you to nowhere because Dylan can't use his new skills without Sophia finding out what really happened maybe from Aiden as some sort of revenge.
  • The only way to send Aiden to hell in all the other paths has to do with Sophia herself finding a solution (maybe something to blackmail Aiden back).

To summarize, for me this is a poorly-executed good twist, which has taken Dylan's path to an absurd situation.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dylan only wanted his mother to dress ,as she used to when he was younger
I'm not against the twist itself, but I am against how things are probably going to evolve or, to be more specific, what is NOT going to happen.

And what is it? There won't be major consequences for Dylan, which is completely unacceptable after what he's done and after how much Sophia has been humiliated. Under normal circumstances this should be a dead end for Dylan's path, because he'd never be able to regain her trust before the end of the game, and instead she will forgive him just as if he was a kid who's unable to make his own decisions. What? Can't you punish him? Do you think he's going to get broken? He's almost an adult, for god's sake...

Instead it would've been great so see something like this:
  • You only reach this point if you follow a very specific path, and otherwise Sophia doesn't find out (I'm thinking about a God's message coming from heaven Only those who follow the path will know the truth :ROFLMAO:). So, the moment she discovers it, Dylan is done like.. forever (during the game).
  • The self-defence class is just a bluff and leads you to nowhere because Dylan can't use his new skills without Sophia finding out what really happened maybe from Aiden as some sort of revenge.
  • The only way to send Aiden to hell in all the other paths has to do with Sophia herself finding a solution (maybe something to blackmail Aiden back).

To summarize, for me this is a poorly-executed good twist, which has taken Dylan's path to an absurd situation.
Dylan should be punished for what he has done I agree

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes