Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Calm down
Can't.

This has pissed me off so much because I already hated having to do the blackmail, all because I wanted to keep Dylan around since I thought this was going to be a sincere, loving relationship building between them and wanted to keep him at home to progress it further. But finding out that this awful subplot is the result of a piss-poor decision that didn't even need to happen based on other, far better actions of Dylan has just massively pissed me off because it subverted all my expectations and in the worst possible way. Dylan has completely destroyed any and all trust Sophia should have in him and there should be no route back for him, which is sad because I really wanted things to work out for them in a good way. :(

westy123

May 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "C:\Users\KAAN\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15396.47477\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\KAAN\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15396.47477\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Mon Sep 14 15:43:00 2020

guys can you help me what should i do for this error

mybox1631

Jan 4, 2019
Hi , my english is not good. Is there any way for (copy & paste) words from the Conversation text?
I want it for translate with google translate.
THANKS 4 HELP

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Code:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "C:\Users\KAAN\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15396.47477\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\KAAN\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa15396.47477\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Mon Sep 14 15:43:00 2020

guys can you help me what should i do for this error
Search back in the forum... the fix has been posted several times.. SEARCH

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My thoughts on Morello
Concerning Morello. He seems like a kind, generous person who lives by a strict moral code of loyalty to friends and, above all, family. He could be a traditionalist who demands respect commensurate with his status.
He showed respect to Sophia and her children but showed distain to Liam for putting the family in this situation,family loyalty.
Since Morello is married(?) and if he does live by this loyalty code(?) noting will happen between Sophia/Morello.
It would seem that he is just doing a favour his brother since he never ratted out the family when he was sent to jail.
Is there a catch we will have to wait and see, but has the catch more to do with brother than morello since Morello is supposed to live by such a high code.
Also how will Morello react if his brother breaks this code that Morello holds so high
The Morello event is also another major problem with this update.

Hardened crime boss who Liam is massively indebted to just wants Sophia to go meet with his brother in prison and give him some eye candy? :WaitWhat: Even if there is more to it, this is still a weak-sauce initiation task that would be laughable if it was written into a serious mobster movie. In fact, it's laughable here too. :ROFLMAO:

The other major problem with it: another pointless side character. :rolleyes: When L&P should be cutting back on side characters to focus more on the core group, what does he do? He adds another side character. :cautious:

I know we don't know what L&P's plans are for this and we should just "wait and see", but even without knowing I'd say that a better way of doing this would have been to have Morello strong-arm Sophia into working for free certain nights of the week as a dealer on one of the tables. The idea behind it would be that she has to recoup the debt owed to Morello by collecting it from the people who will come to play at the table. This would open content for people who want more M/F content by having something develop between her and Morello. At least that sounds more like what a mobster would do.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Funnily enough, I never disliked Morello's character and I thought he wouldn't mess up with Sophia because while he compliments her the first time, he did it with respect and that's why I choose for Sophia to reply in kind.

Now that I know that he is married and as you said living with a code of honor I also like the character, he values loyalty, he is there for his brother, he treats women with respect, he is a man of honor. Yeah, he found dishonorable what Liam did putting his family at risk and owing all that money, so the disdain is well-founded.

I'm okay if nothing will ever happen between Morello & Sophia, maybe compliments or banter but nothing beyond that. I wonder if he could help Sophia dealing with Aiden's uncle, to block him from helping Aiden so they could have a fair fight against Aiden.

Cares for his brother which is always good, sibling alliance it's better than sibling rivalry and animosity. I do still wonder if one visit will be enough for Morello's brother to be satisfied and the debt will be settled OR if it's not going to be that easy and that fast and have another thing to do, maybe another visit or something else in order to settle the debt. We'll see...
Yeah I don’t think anything will happen at her first meeting with the brother. At best they’ll introduce themselves, he’ll acknowledge her beauty but not much more. But it would be really weird if the morello storyline was reduced to just a plot device for resolving Sophia problems. It’s an erotic V.N after all . It would be like if the side story of Dylan and Ellie, who is supposed to be 8 events was just there to have them resolve their animosity and we don’t get anything more sexual than we have now (a kiss and a hug) . Everything is possible of course but that seems like a huge amount of content to be resolved this quickly.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
For Dylan, on Filthy-route, there is only one option left: to shut up.
But, if Dylan shuts up, Aiden can blackmail him, saying he'll tell Sophia everything.
He'll be a spectator to Aiden's tasks, whether he knows what's going to happen or not.
Maybe, this is why we have a dylan_cockold counter and self-defence lessons ( in case things go too far )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can't.

This has pissed me off so much because I already hated having to do the blackmail, all because I wanted to keep Dylan around since I thought this was going to be a sincere, loving relationship building between them and wanted to keep him at home to progress it further. But finding out that this awful subplot is the result of a piss-poor decision that didn't even need to happen based on other, far better actions of Dylan has just massively pissed me off because it subverted all my expectations and in the worst possible way. Dylan has completely destroyed any and all trust Sophia should have in him and there should be no route back for him, which is sad because I really wanted things to work out for them in a good way. :(
While I agree with somethings that you have said I just wonder if the the pool event was really necessary at all,Sophia could of home schooled Dylan and Zac.
Was the pool event just so that Dylan/Sam could get one over on each other?I did expect it to last longer but since Dylan is back home now I don't know.
None of the other routes mention Dylan setting up his mother so why reveal it in this up date only on one route?
Now Dylan is home will this save be useless as the "comfortable solution" will be available in the other routes soon,or will something happen concerning Amber/Dylan connection with this route?

powendsnawlkn

Sep 13, 2020
There is a file in Game folder named "Archive.rpa", it contains all the games images, if you want them just grab it and leave it on this attached extractor. There will be a folder with all 8000 images.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Morello event is also another major problem with this update.

Hardened crime boss who Liam is massively indebted to just wants Sophia to go meet with his brother in prison and give him some eye candy? :WaitWhat: Even if there is more to it, this is still a weak-sauce initiation task that would be laughable if it was written into a serious mobster movie. In fact, it's laughable here too. :ROFLMAO:

The other major problem with it: another pointless side character. :rolleyes: When L&P should be cutting back on side characters to focus more on the core group, what does he do? He adds another side character. :cautious:

I know we don't know what L&P's plans are for this and we should just "wait and see", but even without knowing I'd say that a better way of doing this would have been to have Morello strong-arm Sophia into working for free certain nights of the week as a dealer on one of the tables. The idea behind it would be that she has to recoup the debt owed to Morello by collecting it from the people who will come to play at the table. This would open content for people who want more M/F content by having something develop between her and Morello. At least that sounds more like what a mobster would do.
Well I would say that you could base this Morello guy on "Don Vito Corleon" from the godfather. He is known as a kind, generous man who lives by a strict moral code of loyalty to friends and, above all, family. He is also known as a traditionalist who demands respect commensurate with his status; even his closest friends refer to him as "Godfather" or "Don Corleone" rather than "Vito"

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For Dylan, on Filthy-route, there is only one option left: to shut up.
But, if Dylan shuts up, Aiden can blackmail him, saying he'll tell Sophia everything.
He'll be a spectator to Aiden's tasks, whether he knows what's going to happen or not.
Maybe, this is why we have a dylan_cockold counter and self-defence lessons ( in case things go too far )
So if we want to see Sophia and Dylan have sex (although don't see why he should get that after the shit he's pulled), people will have to suffer through NTR?

Fuck. Right. Off. :cautious:(n)

While I agree with somethings that you have said I just wonder if the the pool event was really necessary at all,Sophia could of home schooled Dylan and Zac.
Was the pool event just so that Dylan/Sam could get one over on each other?I did expect it to last longer but since Dylan is back home now I don't know.
None of the other routes mention Dylan setting up his mother so why reveal it in this up date only on one route?
Now Dylan is home will this save be useless as the "comfortable solution" will be available in the other routes soon,or will something happen concerning Amber/Dylan connection with this route?
I don't think the pool event is a problem because it's one of the good things that Dylan has done to try and put Sophia in better spirits that shows he never had to fake a blackmail in the first place.

It is exceptionally problematic that this shock reveal happened only on one path because not only has it spoiled everything for the other path, but it's also the fact that just because it happens here doesn't mean it isn't happening in the other path.

So unless L&P wants to make it such that each path represents an alternate reality version of events - i.e. boarding school path = Dylan responsible for blackmail, blackmail path = Dylan not responsible for blackmail - then we're sadly lumbered with this burden of knowledge of a shitty subplot that spoils the rest of the game from now on. I won't be able to look at Dylan or enjoy his events with Sophia now without knowing what a massive fucking cock-up happened behind the scenes.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There is another option, which I don't know if it will happen.
Zac tells Dylan about the "Basic Instinct" scene, Dylan realizes that Aiden has broken the deal and all this is over.
It's all up to Zac, whether he's a good friend or not. But it seems that Zac has his priorities.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i wonder how Dylan will fix his mistake? :unsure:.
By getting in a time machine and stopping himself from ever doing in it in the first place. It's sad to say, but I feel there should be no way back for this betrayal of trust and the grotesque lie and total dumbfuckery of a "plan" that birthed the worst subplot in the whole game. How could a mother ever forgive her son for essentially pimping her out to the prolific school thug, all for a reason which did not ever necessitate such a bone-headed deal?

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
can anyone help a brother out.........when i load my last save and then click a couple times i get this error

While running game code:

how do i get past this??????

Reactions: SlowDance
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes