Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dylan or Sam have to be first, obviously. Or Ellie with Julia will try something kinky on Monday.
I wouldn't bank on that my friend.
Sam is the better choice because he is not related to Sophia and Julia the same as Sophia felt much more at ease doing stuff with Julia than Ellie

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Are we sure that Sophia can ride a horse, (fan art excepted)? I can't remember any references to this accomplishment. There are implications if she has to start from scratch. Intellectual, athletic, musical, not to mention looking after a family as a working mother, cooking, cleaning, giving lifts, is there anything she can't do? WAIT...don't answer that!

Reactions: TeamEquipe

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Are we sure that Sophia can ride a horse, (fan art excepted)? I can't remember any references to this accomplishment. There are implications if she has to start from scratch. Intellectual, athletic, musical, not to mention looking after a family as a working mother, cooking, cleaning, giving lifts, is there anything she can't do? WAIT...don't answer that!
Sophia has never gone horse riding before

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ahhh you serious? he took two weeks off from last release which was september 11th? why would he only start october 2nd =( i'm all for vacations though.

Wish he could have pulled off a mid november/end of november release (the latest), but december it is! ty
He wasn't having a vacation, he was moving house in September.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes