nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Help
i don't have enough delyen(son) relationship.....how can I get??? because at the bathroom when delyen (son) go to his mom with the phone(15th day) I can't get the scenes because it shows minimum 21......but I have 16 point..... beside i do all the scenes with son from which I can get Dylan relationship.......
Now where did I miss???I also do all the filthy scenes..... actually I chose all the filthy, lesbian, relationship+, choices......help
Another question....is there any sex scenes avilable with someone in this version??I didn't see any
You can use this.

Upload your save file, search for Dylan and change the points. Save and download it in the same folder.
About sex, if you're thinking about Sophia ( :mad::D), not yet.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Help
i don't have enough delyen(son) relationship.....how can I get??? because at the bathroom when delyen (son) go to his mom with the phone(15th day) I can't get the scenes because it shows minimum 21......but I have 16 point..... beside i do all the scenes with son from which I can get Dylan relationship.......
Now where did I miss???I also do all the filthy scenes..... actually I chose all the filthy, lesbian, relationship+, choices......help
Another question....is there any sex scenes avilable with someone in this version??I didn't see any
To get all the major scenes, and get maximum points on the Filthy route, follow this walkthrough. You'll not only get maximum Filthy points, but maximum points with Dylan, Sam, Elllie and Patricia. Which you'll need if you want to do events like the horse-riding with Patricia on playable day 15, or Sam's concert during the evening

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
To get all the major scenes, and get maximum points on the Filthy route, follow this walkthrough. You'll not only get maximum Filthy points, but maximum points with Dylan, Sam, Elllie and Patricia. Which you'll need if you want to do events like the horse-riding with Patricia on playable day 15, or Sam's concert during the evening
The horse riding event could prove to be interesting since it depends on how many lesbian points Sophia has and also her relationship with Patricia..

Last edited:
Reactions: sexieallie2001

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The horse riding event could prove to be interesting since it depends on how many lesbian points Sophia has and also her relationship with Patricia..
Well as far as I'm aware, you need maximum points with Patricia (14), and to get that you need Lesbian Temptation 11. Which isn't that much considering the maximum for Lesbian Temptation is around 30.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Can't wait for Sophia and Patricia to horse ride and then out of nowhere Patricia holds Sophia's hand. That's some major lesbo content right there.All while Dylan jacks off from the stables.

A+ storytelling keep it up L&P.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well as far as I'm aware, you need maximum points with Patricia (14), and to get that you need Lesbian Temptation 11. Which isn't that much considering the maximum for Lesbian Temptation is around 30.
Whatever happens on the horse riding event will depend on Sophia's lesbian points and also with the relationship that she has with her sister Patricia.
You are right Alley_Cat on the max lesbian points

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can't wait for Sophia and Patricia to horse ride and then out of nowhere Patricia holds Sophia's hand. That's some major lesbo content right there.All while Dylan jacks off from the stables.

A+ storytelling keep it up L&P.
We already know that neither Dylan or Ellie will be at the event. From what I can tell, Patricia even specifically waits for Dylan to not be around (picking up something from Zac I believe), before inviting Sophia
Whatever happens on the horse riding event will depend on Sophia's lesbian points and also with the relationship that she has with her sister Patricia
All my point is, that in order to get the horse-riding event at all, you need Patricia 14 (the current maximum) and Lesbian Temptation 11. But since Lesbian Temptation goes up to 31, there is plenty of room is this regard for different events depending on how many Lesbian Temptation points Sophia has. I imagine it will also depend on what shenanigans Patricia has planned for the museum, the day before.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We already know that neither Dylan or Ellie will be at the event. From what I can tell, Patricia even specifically waits for Dylan to not be around (picking up something from Zac I believe), before inviting Sophia

All my point is, that in order to get the horse-riding event at all, you need Patricia 14 (the current maximum) and Lesbian Temptation 11. But since Lesbian Temptation goes up to 31, there is plenty of room is this regard for different events depending on how many Lesbian Temptation points Sophia has. I imagine it will also depend on what shenanigans Patricia has planned for the museum, the day before.
The museum boys could be interesting since Patricia can't fuck the boys so some kissing and fondling by the boys or even between Sophia and Patricia like a game of dare or spin the bottle.
Most of this is just speculation as all we know is that is will be more daring some way.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The museum boys could be interesting since Patricia can't fuck the boys so some kissing and fondling by the boys or even between Sophia and Patricia like a game of dare or spin the bottle.
Most of this is just speculation as all we know is that is will be more daring some way.
After all, it is still a man's world. Carl was flirting with Sophia, he can wet his dick but Patricia, his wife, can't wet any. It's not fair. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After all, it is still a man's world. Carl was flirting with Sophia, he can wet his dick but Patricia, his wife, can't wet any. It's not fair. :ROFLMAO:
Patricia agreed with her husband that no dick will touch her pussy but that does not mean that Patricia can't do other things

Reactions: nexer

abram1

May 24, 2020
Patricia agreed with her husband that no dick will touch her pussy but that does not mean that Patricia can't do other things
But her hubby doesn't have to know. She and Parkers can keep a secret. And my guts telling me that during museum event on Saturday Sophia will get some Filthy/Les. temptaition points.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But her hubby doesn't have to know. She and Parkers can keep a secret. And my guts telling me that during museum event on Saturday Sophia will get some Filthy/Les. temptaition points.
Of course Sophia will get some points that is the whole point of meeting them

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Of course Sophia will get some points that is the whole point of meeting them
We also know that Jason and Haru aren't significant characters, so are unlikely to be able to fuck Sophia.

Reactions: sexieallie2001

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I know. Men and their property. They have to learn to share :sneaky:
I have reviewed the Club event. Patricia was dancing very sexy but away from her partner's hands.
But, she lost her self-control with Dylan, yoga event, she almost touched his dick. Just a bit, but .... :sneaky:;)
Lucky for her that Dylan is a gentleman and won't say anything to anyone(y)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know. Men and their property. They have to learn to share :sneaky:
I have reviewed the Club event. Patricia was dancing very sexy but away from her partner's hands.
But, she lost her self-control with Dylan, yoga event, she almost touched his dick. Just a bit, but .... :sneaky:;)
Lucky for her that Dylan is a gentleman and won't say anything to anyone.(y)
Patricia never mentioned anything about doing other stuff with dicks just not with her pussy so she can fool a round with the males but no fucking.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Patricia never mentioned anything about doing other stuff with dicks just not with her pussy so she can fool a round with the males but no fucking.
Good news (y). After all, Carl gave his wife more freedom than I thought.:unsure:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes