dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
Try getting "the pool event" on Day17, for that you need to never even start a deal with Aiden. Following interaction, let's call it that way, is as close as it gets to real sex for Dylan. That was my favorite scene in the whole game so far and not only for me. You'll love it as well, I'm sure.
Ya I love when ever Dylan come to screen , he is like 2nd leading character in whole game , but slightly by slight pace game devloper making Dylan interest path different than Sophia ,like last update Dylan was not more interested in Sophia but showing interest in other woman .someone posted few days(can not show now) before petreon are restricted them for incest path then what about mother daughter bath .is this baby mother shower scene.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Ya I love when ever Dylan come to screen , he is like 2nd leading character in whole game , but slightly by slight pace game devloper making Dylan interest path different than Sophia ,like last update Dylan was not more interested in Sophia but showing interest in other woman .someone posted few days(can not show now) before petreon are restricted them for incest path then what about mother daughter bath .is this baby mother shower scene.
It seems to me that Dylan is eager to copulate almost with anyone, who has pussy. His mom is his main goal but he wouldn't mind to become really-really close with Patricia, Ellie and Claire/Marie. And Sophia wants to hook him up with Emma.
So no, Sophia still drives him crazy. At the very end of the current update he had some thoughts of threesome with aunt/mom.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I'm thinking of a scenario for the rest of the story. then: Patricia has started to lesbian a few times with Sophia but she doesn't mind teasing Dylan. when one day she realizes that her nephew spies on her mother, like a real perverse slut, she devises a trick to get Dylan and Sophia together. A kind of trio: first she gets busy with Sophia in a Sapphic relationship and then convinces her to be spied on by Dylan who looks from behind a curtain (of course: for pedagogical purposes, a problem that Sophia, as everyone knows, took very seriously ...) Little by little Patrica convinces her sister to have Dylan watch closely and then again to get fucked by him while at the same time licking her. From there to slip away from him and invite Dylan to fuck his mother the step is short and the flesh is weak for everyone, even for Sophia ...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm thinking of a scenario for the rest of the story. then: Patricia has started to lesbian a few times with Sophia but she doesn't mind teasing Dylan. when one day she realizes that her nephew spies on her mother, like a real perverse slut, she devises a trick to get Dylan and Sophia together. A kind of trio: first she gets busy with Sophia in a Sapphic relationship and then convinces her to be spied on by Dylan who looks from behind a curtain (of course: for pedagogical purposes, a problem that Sophia, as everyone knows, took very seriously ...) Little by little Patrica convinces her sister to have Dylan watch closely and then again to get fucked by him while at the same time licking her. From there to slip away from him and invite Dylan to fuck his mother the step is short and the flesh is weak for everyone, even for Sophia ...
If Dylan/Patricia did start some shenanigans together it would cause all sorts of problems for not only Patricia but also Carl as well,obvious I know.Carl and Patricia have an open marriage but as stated by Patricia her husband has said that he does not mind as long as it is pussy and not dick that gets near her pussy.
Would Patricia risk losing everything just to have a fling with her nephew Dylan/broke/ or stay and have the life of luxury with Carl who is worth millions?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
If Dylan/Patricia did start some shenanigans together it would cause all sorts of problems for not only Patricia but also Carl as well,obvious I know.Carl and Patricia have an open marriage but as stated by Patricia her husband has said that he does not mind as long as it is pussy and not dick that near her pussy.
Would Patricia risk losing everything just to have a fling with her nephew Dylan/broke/ or stay and have the life of luxury with Carl who is worth millions?
one of the salient features of bourgeois society is hypocrisy disguised as respectability. you just need to have the ability to pretend and a lot of discretion and you can do the worst things under your husband's nose

Reactions: xXwankerXx

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
If Dylan/Patricia did start some shenanigans together it would cause all sorts of problems for not only Patricia but also Carl as well,obvious I know.Carl and Patricia have an open marriage but as stated by Patricia her husband has said that he does not mind as long as it is pussy and not dick that near her pussy.
I remember there were hints of Сarl's yacht. Will the whole Parker family (without Liam he-he) be at this event, or will it be one of the finals. But the threesome will definitely be with Sophia Patricia and Carl :unsure:

tornadox1611

Sep 2, 2018
I got an error on day 18, anyone knows how to fix it?

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\New folder\New folder\New folder\A Wife and Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\New folder\New folder\New folder\A Wife and Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I got an error on day 18, anyone knows how to fix it?

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\New folder\New folder\New folder\A Wife and Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\New folder\New folder\New folder\A Wife and Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Main page click on fix

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ah ok. Only morning Events? Why? Are the other Events bigger?
But I can live with that, if we get only that. maybe it will be hot.
If you are talking about the morning events?
We know that the Ellie/Sophia shower scene event is the biggest scene of this update as for the Noon,Afternoon and evening we don't know how big they will be,but the Sam event in the evening will be big.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
If you are talking about the morning events?
We know that the Ellie/Sophia shower scene event is the biggest scene of this update as for the Noon,Afternoon and evening we don't know how big they will be,but the Sam event in the evening will be big.

I meant it in general with the Events. But if he is splitting this day in 3 Updates because the Events are big I have no problem with it.
If I remember it, the Sam Event is the only Event in the evening. So yeah, that is or must be the biggest Event for this day.
So, I can´t wait for the Event with Sam:cool:. And of course the Ellie Event:love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes