Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
if Proud Father is banned this game must be banned also because sophia´s son look of 15 years old.
so if a girl look young is bad but if a guy look young is good?

https://f95zone.to/threads/proud-father-v0-2-5-westy.58426/
Compare Dylan and Ellie in the first releases with now! Then you will see sub18 teenies, not now. The tattoo stuff on Ellie is also all placed to make her look more adult
a little more close of ellie sucking the tits of sophie. :)
I would like to see some gentle private area touching. BUT! Not what everyone expects, that Ellie will make the first move, instead Sophia can't hold her back, after the experience with Julia, so we can see Ellies hot surprised face (like in the bar event when Soph and Pat did make out). :love: Mmmmmmmmhhh ...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: farrah

astur24ovi

Sep 30, 2020
Someone have the pics of new post "Waiting for the shower partner" and "Ready for another morning shower" I want to see them.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
i already report the dev patreon for pedophilia... now we wait
too late :ROFLMAO:. Right now Dylan looks like he's 20 to me.:confused:
BTW, ask Dylan to show you his ID. You can use it as a proof :ROFLMAO:. Be smart not stupid.
If you don't have his email or address, use this Northtown High school, San Alejo, USA. I'm sure he'll answer you :LOL:. I'm sure he will ;)
I made some ingame images with Sophia Dylan, too. You can report me, too. But you better denounce me to the reptilians. They will punish me, and very hard :ROFLMAO: :eek:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You're either dumb as fuck posting that here (and not educated enough to know the difference between a pedophile and a ephebophile )....or wanting a good troll giggle...either or...*shakes head*
I would say both of them.
Time to put lechusss on the ignore list

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This explains L&P's latest discussions with Patreon.
Here we speak of envy, not of anything else. I would not be surprised if this is the account of a dev with little success. You are an embittered and an un-stable person because this year you have write this about this game :sick::
View attachment 878430
He has only made 6 posts in this section but he will not be missed.

Reactions: nexer

abram1

May 24, 2020
Even I have done masterbate more than Dylan in this 3year by watching sophia
Try getting "the pool event" on Day17, for that you need to never even start a deal with Aiden. Following interaction, let's call it that way, is as close as it gets to real sex for Dylan. That was my favorite scene in the whole game so far and not only for me. You'll love it as well, I'm sure.

Reactions: dr.akhibadge
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes