Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I meant it in general with the Events. But if he is splitting this day in 3 Updates because the Events are big I have no problem with it.
If I remember it, the Sam Event is the only Event in the evening. So yeah, that is or must be the biggest Event for this day.
So, I can´t wait for the Event with Sam:cool:. And of course the Ellie Event:love:
He also maybe be doing the updates in patches so that you will not have to download the whole game again so I would keep hold the full game for now till we know for sure.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
He also maybe be doing the updates in patches so that you will not have to download the whole game again so I would keep hold the full game for now till we know for sure.
Ok. Thank you for that information. But, I have always downloaded the compressd Version....So I hope someone will upload this also here.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So, I can´t wait for the Event with Sam:cool:. And of course the Ellie Event:love:
considering that it will still take 6/7 months before, what do you expect from the sam event?
sophia will go to the concentrate but what could happen so spectacular?
for me it won't go beyond a simple kiss

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I meant it in general with the Events. But if he is splitting this day in 3 Updates because the Events are big I have no problem with it.
If I remember it, the Sam Event is the only Event in the evening. So yeah, that is or must be the biggest Event for this day.
Patreon feedback included getting updates more quickly. One of the ways that L&P is trying to address this is to break up each VN day into 3 updates instead of two. He's doing other things to try to improve speed - already commented on this thread - but this is the one that provides the quickest results.

Reactions: Taker Fan

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was there any actual information on what Dylan did to piss of Sam and Sophia to not get an invite to the concert?

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
I
Looks like we got four months ahead. I will come back in 2021. Keep us posted.
Will come back after next upcoming new pendamic end .corona has got old .and game devloper can not complete this game till last person of earth get vaccine (including Amazon tribal people)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Considering that Sophia has sex only with her husband who does not have a very big cock, she has to be quite tight, right? :sneaky:
I hope that L&P will start with the smaller cocks, 7 inches z.B., and step by step get bigger until she could take 10 inches or more, properly :sneaky:.

Reactions: wynlard

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Oh, he is such a hawtie mulatto boy) I wish he could be my boyfriend) :devilish: I hope it will be a great story with him in game):sneaky:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You should.We probably won't see that event before May 2021.Maybe later.
When the dev said he will take some rest,Old dog?
Was there any actual information on what Dylan did to piss of Sam and Sophia to not get an invite to the concert?
They catch him kiss Amber(real kiss).
Just kidding.
Help
i don't have enough delyen(son) relationship.....how can I get??? because at the bathroom when delyen (son) go to his mom with the phone I can't get the scenes because it shows minimum 21......but I have 16 point..... besidei do all the scenes with son from which I can get Dylan relationship.......
Now where do I miss???I also do all the filthy scenes.....help me...
Did you check the walktrough?There you can find every move you must take in order to have enough points.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Oh, he is such a hawtie mulatto boy) I wish he could be my boyfriend) :devilish: I hope it will be a great story with him in game):sneaky:
It will. Pretty strange why Vicky was so insistent on bringing her boyfriend to her meetings with Sophia. I think Vicky has chosen Sophia and is now waiting for her boyfriend's approval for a future threesome.
The conversation between them will give us some clues about Vicky and her boyfriend's intentions. I'm sure they have it all worked out. ;) (y)

Reactions: sheatfish

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
It will. Pretty strange why Vicky was so insistent on bringing her boyfriend to her meetings with Sophia. I think Vicky has chosen Sophia and is now waiting for her boyfriend's approval for a future threesome.
The conversation between them will give us some clues about Vicky and her boyfriend's intentions. I'm sure they have it all worked out. ;) (y)
That's why it is my favourite game, it has so much potential) Sophia could have so much sexy stories)
My favourite couple is Sophia and Sam) But I really want to see foursome - Sophia and Alyssa with Sam and Zac together):devilish: They are the sexiest boys in game) :sneaky:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That's why it is my favourite game, it has so much potential) Sophia could have so much sexy stories)
My favourite couple is Sophia and Sam) But I really want to see foursome - Sophia and Alyssa with Sam and Zac together):devilish: They are the sexiest boys in game) :sneaky:
Nothing better for them than two experienced women, right? A very good start in their sex life. Unbeatable. ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You should.We probably won't see that event before May 2021.Maybe later.
When the dev said he will take some rest,Old dog?

They catch him kiss Amber(real kiss).
Just kidding.
He is planning to take a break at the end of May.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2479505

Help
i don't have enough delyen(son) relationship.....how can I get??? because at the bathroom when delyen (son) go to his mom with the phone(15th day) I can't get the scenes because it shows minimum 21......but I have 16 point..... beside i do all the scenes with son from which I can get Dylan relationship.......
Now where did I miss???I also do all the filthy scenes..... actually I chose all the filthy, lesbian, relationship+, choices......help
Another question....is there any sex scenes avilable with someone in this version??I didn't see any

Last edited by a moderator:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i hope for a sophie/vicky first. :sneaky:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
i hope for a sophie/vicky first. :sneaky:
Considering that Sophia has sex only with her husband who does not have a very big cock, she has to be quite tight, right? :sneaky:
I hope that L&P will start with the smaller cocks, 7 inches z.B., and step by step get bigger until she could take 10 inches or more, properly :sneaky:.
Of course. Slow burning :sneaky:. We all want Sophia to enjoy herself to the fullest.

Hotless

Oct 23, 2020
Hey, i tried to download the game for PC/linux from Mega and when it finishes downloading and i try to unzip it it says that it's either corrupted or damaged so can someone fix this problem please ??

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey, i tried to download the game for PC/linux from Mega and when it finishes downloading and i try to unzip it it says that it's either corrupted or damaged so can someone fix this problem please ??
make sure that you have the latest version.winrar/winzip ect

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes