Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 877398

Zac is interested but Alyssa not.
So massaging his mother is an auto que to him banging her and even if they where why would she need Antonio?So one scene and you jump at that they are having sex.
Also why can't you just chose all of them together Alyssa/Zac/Sophia if Zac is having sex with his mother because you can't and must chose between Alyssa or Zac. not both.

Reactions: Frank Chateau

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So massaging his mother is an auto que to him banging her and even if they where why would she need Antonio?So one scene and you jump at they are having sex.
Also why can't you just chose all of them together Alyssa/Zac/Sophia if Zac is having sex with his mother because you can't and must chose between Alyssa or Zac.
Nothing about this. But is quite clear that Zac is quite "glued" to his mother. Besides
1603899185843.png
Alyssa is not against her son having some fun with Sophia.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nothing about this. But is quite clear that Zac is quite "glued" to his mother. Besides
View attachment 877425
Alyssa is not against her son having some fun with Sophia.
Alyssa is interested in Sophia so asking her son for information on Sophia is natural.
Alyssa/Zac having sex no, as Alyssa has had a bad time with men in the past and while Zac maybe curious about his mother there is no indication of them(in game) of having sex other wise why put the choice in between Alyssa/Zac.
All mothers like to tease their sons/daughters on the crushes that they have be it a teacher or rock super star.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Alyssa is interested in Sophia so asking her son for information on Sophia is natural.
Alyssa/Zac having sex no, as Alyssa has had a bad time with men in the past and while Zac maybe curious about his mother there is no indication of them(in game) of having sex.
No, it's just Zac's interest in massage his mother anytime she has any type of pain in any part of her body :ROFLMAO:
True, Alyssa is interested in Sophia but ingame we find this convs
1603900088088.png
Here, Alyssa blessing, just in case :ROFLMAO:
1603900149766.png
1603900171697.png
1603900198505.png
1603900222815.png
Looks like small jokes, but Alyssa isn't against.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Alyssa/Zac having sex no as Alyssa has had a bad time with men in the past and while Zac maybe curious about his mother there is no indication of them(in game) of having sex
It's getting interesting coz when Sophia was spying on Ellie and Julia there was no evidence either of them noticed her. But in the latest update Ellie confessed that Julia caught your favorite girl, judging by your signutare, secretly watching them.
I just hope there's double bottom here but I wouldn't be upset if you're correct in your judgement (or maybe it's a knowledge or some info from L&P himself)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's getting interesting coz when Sophia was spying on Ellie and Julia there was no evidence either of them noticed her. But in the latest update Ellie confessed that Julia caught your favorite girl, judging by your signutare, secretly watching maybe.
I just hope there's double bottom here but I wouldn't be upset if you're correct in your judgement (or maybe it's a knowledge or some info from L&P himself)
The having to chose between Alyssa or Zac is from the dev himself.
Besides this is all about the Ellie/Dylan/.Sophia having sexual incest relationship and all the other routes are there to corrupt Sophia in helping her with her choices along the way.
Sam is teasing Sophia so does that mean that Amber is fucking her son or even her daughter or that Claire/Maria are having sex?
Most of the characters in awam are minor players.The museum boys will disapear after their next event.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Remember this
1603905192724.png
1603905142130.png
Sophia reaction:
1603905161099.png

And Alyssa reaction:

Old dog is right. Alyssa is more open-minded ( hey, she is selling german cars in USA with tricked out engines? :sneaky: ) but it's not for this kind of relationship.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Remember this
View attachment 877525
View attachment 877523
Sophia reaction:
View attachment 877524

And Alyssa reaction:

Old dog is right. Alyssa is more open-minded ( hey, she is selling german cars in USA with tricked out engines? :sneaky: ) but it's not for this kind of relationship.
The top 3 pictures are from the pool party and we already know that something may happen between Amber/Dylan(from L&P).
We already know that Sophia could have a relationship with Zac and we already know that the Alyssa/Sophia/Zac route will split as well.
So why have a split when you can have a Alyssa/Zac/Sophia all together as the split route would make no sense.

Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017
Google translate failing at translations is entirely why I'm curious and asking for translations now. From what I've picked up from my Indian friends, Indian mythology is full of stories of Kalima, Padima, Draupadi, Akka Magadevi etc, of women being all kick-arse and taking no prisoners. And considering I don't play the Aiden or Bennett route, that's exactly the kind of Sophia I like.
I do not mind a naïve Sophia, but the Aiden or Bennett route showed her as a weak woman, succumbing to their demands for reasons which she shouldn't have even bothered about. Nevertheless, I still play those routes and enjoy them as I love Sophia, so cant really complain. :D

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
That is another problem of the game.There should be not even a single event in the game that will take more than 2 months.If he can't make even the biggest events no more than 300-350 renders we have a huge problem.
I disagree. The Yoga event had 490 renders per L&P and it was a great event, telling the story from two perspectives. I did not see any hue and cry on his Patreon page about the event being too long - I was pleasantly surprised to see Dylan get some play in an event that I thought would exclude him. He may even have met a potential love interest in Marie. Most Patreons are happy to let him tell tell Sophia's story as he has been. Would we like it faster - sure, but not with a loss of quality. There will always be someone who can analyze each render and Monday morning quarterback how they could have done it differently/faster/better.... The strange thing is - I don't think I've ever seen any of them actually point to the VN that they are creating where they do it better. I'm going to trust that L&P is telling the story his way, that most of his Patreons are very supportive, and that anyone here who is not a Patreon will continue to get this for free.

Reactions: roro and hzjujk

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I disagree. The Yoga event had 490 renders per L&P and it was a great event, telling the story from two perspectives. I did not see any hue and cry on his Patreon page about the event being too long - I was pleasantly surprised to see Dylan get some play in an event that I thought would exclude him. He may even have met a potential love interest in Marie. Most Patreons are happy to let him tell tell Sophia's story as he has been. Would we like it faster - sure, but not with a loss of quality. There will always be someone who can analyze each render and Monday morning quarterback how they could have done it differently/faster/better.... The strange thing is - I don't think I've ever seen any of them actually point to the VN that they are creating where they do it better. I'm going to trust that L&P is telling the story his way, that most of his Patreons are very supportive, and that anyone here who is not a Patreon will continue to get this for free.
The reason is because it's like 2 events,not one.Same way as bikini events are 3 different scenes.Each one is below 300 renders which is OK.But imagine if each one was 400/500 renders.That will means a whole year only for 5 events.No thank you.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The reason is because it's like 2 events,not one.Same way as bikini events are 3 different scenes.Each one is below 300 renders which is OK.But imagine if each one was 400/500 renders.That will means a whole year only for 5 events.No thank you.
The bikini fashion show was only two events Dylan solo and Sam/Dylam
The Dylan/Sam and Dylan solo fashion event had a round 367 renders all together and the Ellie/Julia event had between 360 to 380 renders and the yoga event had 490 renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frank Chateau

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The boyfriend was mentioned a while back and we still have Zoey to meet as well.
Was it Claire who took the martial arts class?
Plus Nathalie's bf. And no, it's Marie, not Claire, that takes the martial arts classes. That's why I refer to Dylan fucking up as getting a boot to the head, like her other boyfriends

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Plus Nathalie's bf. And no, it's Marie, not Claire, that takes the martial arts classes. That's why I refer to Dylan fucking up as getting a boot to the head, like her other boyfriends
Yes I know that is why I edited my post accordingly.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The bikini fashion show was only two events Dylan solo and Sam/Dylam
The Dylan/Sam and Dylan solo fashion event had a round 367 renders all together and the Ellie/Julia event had between 360 to 380 renders and the yoga event had 490 renders.
You forget that the yoga is like 2 events-Dylan or Sophia.You can't see both at the same time.So that split the event on two smaller events,just like the bikini event.Not to mention 360for Ellie renders is not that much more than 350.I am talking about events going for 400/500 renders.Or more.Imagine the yoga event-if each of the 2 parts was 400+ renders.Well instead of playing the update in September,we still will be waiting for it to drop.
Yea the yoga event was like two events but use the same renders again but Dylan,like he did with the bikini show the numbers still would still be low.
The Sam event is one that worriers me most.The drive and then the band and Sam maybe giving Sophia a drive home and whatever may happen on the drive.
I do get your point and I also hope that the dev does not use 400-500 renders for the Sam event or any other event.
This all depends on whether the Dev thinks its necessary or not.
The yoga event all in was 490 renders
Let's hope there will be never again 5+ months between updates.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes