abram1

May 24, 2020
True, the lesbian options are way better so far. The dev seems to put way more effort into them & they fit Sophia better. The scenes with Ellie, Patricia, alyssa, Julie are all great.
Absolutely, apart from that tiny "chicken fight" event on Day 17. Damn, what Dylan did to Amber, put a wide smile on my face. I'm on Lesbian/Filthy routes (GW bores me) and that was the first non-contact sex scene for either of the Parker siblings.
Alas, for this to happen we need to end Alyssa/Zach storyline.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Sophia finally meets Vicky's boyfriend DeShawn she's already told her about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well well apparently Sophia is going to have the possibility of having a strawberry and chocolate ice cream (this smells like a threesome to me) anyway I don't like DeShawn,shoo shoo go back to NYC
E043F8A8-E9AD-4804-999B-AA0B51CD56FA.gif

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Dude, are you serious? I mean... really serious?

First of all Vicky's face looks much more vivid than on the earlier renders! On the first one she doesn't even have skin reflections! So what the hell are you talking about? Plus it's an upscaled render and not real 1080p!

Secondly there are orange color bulbs near the wall:

View attachment 876345

This is what gives the wall a little more orange touch! Plus a white wall has a great albedo which makes light reflection glow more on it then it would on a dark surface!

Thirdly this coffee shop has a glass roof! So sunlight comes in also from above!

View attachment 876353

Is it comprehensible now? Is there more? Maybe the dispersion of the window of the car outside is physically wrong or maybe the density of air relative to the sunny time zone has to cause other light arrays in the room?

Do you guys really have nothing better to do then trying forcefully to find any bullshit to bitch about and put my work down? Since it's not the first time! But yeah, you're actually a "big fan" and you actually don't wanna criticize anything, right?

They only criticism I have for the game is nothing. I understand that you are having a hard time finding someone that will have the same passion for this game and for Sophia. I enjoy the updates and this last update was the best one yet. I loved the fun times that Sophia and Alyssa had with Antonio. I was hoping the yoga session was going to end up being a naked yoga session, but what you did worked out really good too. Can't wait to see how the shower in the morning goes. You could tell that Ellie was very jealous of what Julia was able to get away with.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Now who is Mrs Myers?? :rolleyes:
Mrs. Myers is the teacher who hires Sophia for her second side job. Sophia ends up teaching several subjects, including biology, to her three sons who have been Extremely sheltered by Mrs. Myers. Mrs. Myers' daughter is currently in Japan but, with the one week in time skip coming up, she may be able to join her three brothers in learning about biology from Sophia. I think that the hands on 'lab' work has a lot of promise...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Agree about no more male characters. :whistle:
I don't mind a few more nice girls. Besides we will soon meet Mrs. Myers' daughter.:sneaky:
Now who is Mrs Myers?? :rolleyes:
Mrs Ava Myers is the mother from the 2nd side job, who is a professor of Western (Occidental) Philosophy and single mother of four. She has a daughter Leah, college age, who is studying linguistics, and as far as we know, is currently in Japan. Her other children are all underage sons, named after apostles, who know so little about sex, they ask Sophia to teach them sex education.

According to L&P, there will be event in the 2nd side job at some point that will be "freaking hot". Personally I'm hoping that Leah turns out to be a cunning linguist, otherwise hold no interest at all in the 2nd side job

EDIT:
Sexy_Divya, it is a requirement of the forum that all posts in languages other than English have an English translation. What was the conversation you were having with dr.akhibadge about? He doesn't seem to understand providing an English translation

Reactions: Old Dog

abram1

May 24, 2020
Mrs. Myers is the teacher who hires Sophia for her second side job. Sophia ends up teaching several subjects, including biology, to her three sons who have been Extremely sheltered by Mrs. Myers. Mrs. Myers' daughter is currently in Japan but, with the one week in time skip coming up, she may be able to join her three brothers in learning about biology from Sophia. I think that the hands on 'lab' work has a lot of promise...
I might add that in order to meet her we need to refuse the job at the nursing house.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes