Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Dude, are you serious? I mean... really serious?

First of all Vicky's face looks much more vivid than on the earlier renders! On the first one she doesn't even have skin reflections! So what the hell are you talking about? Plus it's an upscaled render and not real 1080p!

Secondly there are orange color bulbs near the wall:

View attachment 876345

This is what gives the wall a little more orange touch! Plus a white wall has a great albedo which makes light reflection glow more on it then it would on a dark surface!

Thirdly this coffee shop has a glass roof! So sunlight comes in also from above!

View attachment 876353

Is it comprehensible now? Is there more? Maybe the dispersion of the window of the car outside is physically wrong or maybe the density of air relative to the sunny time zone has to cause other light arrays in the room?

Do you guys really have nothing better to do then trying forcefully to find any bullshit to bitch about and put my work down? Since it's not the first time! But yeah, you're actually a "big fan" and you actually don't wanna criticize anything, right?
Hey, just wanted to ask if the next update will be next year or later this year?

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Why, because he reacted to and clarified a stupid rant about his work? Dude ...
Well, I think the original post was a constructive one, he did not say anything like "L&P's use of light sucks" and that was it, he developed his opinion and hey, I believe it deserves to be respected. In fact, he stated several times that he was doing a great job and that he liked the renders very much.

Now look at the author's reply, full of irony:
  • "Is it comprehensible now? Is there more? Maybe the dispersion of the window of the car outside is physically wrong or maybe the density of air relative to the sunny time zone has to cause other light arrays in the room?"
  • "Do you guys really have nothing better to do then trying forcefully to find any bullshit to bitch about and put my work down? Since it's not the first time! But yeah, you're actually a "big fan" and you actually don't wanna criticize anything, right?"
If your work is so perfect, don't answer random users about things like that, it seems like the author is being attacked or something. I mean come on, you don't have to answer to a thing like this because there will always be someone who won't like some part of your game... we can make 1000000 comments about the story and get no reply, but make one about how bad the light is and get a long answer... that fact already tells you something.

I don't understand why you keep defending him in everything like no possible criticism is valid! It seems that if you don't like something you become a hater... and this could be extended to all devs.

Last edited:

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
As I have said a simple search of the assets used would of told him about the lighting/glass/ceiling/roof for instance.
As for the skin tone used on Vicky I have no idea of what skin tone was used,if you read this L&P let me know please, but I don think that her skin tone looks a lot better
Yes, the thing is that I completely agree with you/L&P, I just don't think the way of saying it is the best.

Reactions: bproct and Old Dog

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well, I think the original post was a constructive one, he did not say anything like "L&P's use of light sucks" and that was it, he developed his opinion and hey, I believe it deserves to be respected. In fact, he stated several times that he was doing a great job and that he liked the renders very much.

• "Is it comprehensible now? Is there more? Maybe the dispersion of the window of the car outside is physically wrong or maybe the density of air relative to the sunny time zone has to cause other light arrays in the room?"
  • "Do you guys really have nothing better to do then trying forcefully to find any bullshit to bitch about and put my work down? Since it's not the first time! But yeah, you're actually a "big fan" and you actually don't wanna criticize anything, right?"
If your work is so perfect, don't answer random users about things like that, it seems like the author is being attacked or something. I mean come on, you don't have to answer to a thing like this because there will always be someone who won't like some part of your game... we can make 1000000 comments about the story and get no reply, but make one about how bad the light is and get a long answer... that fact already tells you something.

I don't understand why you keep defending him in everything like no possible criticism is valid! It seems that if you don't like something you become a hater... and this could be extended to all devs.
I think it's called artistic temperament!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you think that everybody in San Alejo has an Antonio? Bennett/Aiden probably have one though.
Doesn't have to be an Antonio. Julia got Sophia wet using her tongue.

I was just using Antonio as an example of fun that can be had at someone's house, that would be harder, if not illegal in public.

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020

This was spot f..kin' on, but we are used with this superior kind of answers from this dev who is mrknowitall...

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
We need a Dylan birthday party with Sophia hosting and as she brings the cake, the buttons on her top pop open and she isn't wearing a bra, then Dylan, Sam, Zach, Julia, Ellie and others all see her boobs.

Maybe even Aiden is there as one of his tasks is for her to wear a tight top and no bra to make the party more entertaining, he didn't quite mean "button pops and boobs exposed great" but he did hope.

:D

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes