bproct

Jan 10, 2020
Yes, the thing is that I completely agree with you/L&P, I just don't think the way of saying it is the best.
I fully agree. A constructive exchange of opinions starts from the basic pillars of respecting the person you are discussing with.

And, by the way, he suddenly formulated an answer in a perfect English...How sure are we that Lust&Passion replying on this forum is the actual dev of the game? Or, on the other hand, how sure are we that Lust&Passion is actually German? Just asking as I've been following this thread and this game only starting from this year.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We need a Dylan birthday party with Sophia hosting and as she brings the cake, the buttons on her top pop open and she isn't wearing a bra, then Dylan, Sam, Zach, Julia, Ellie and others all see her boobs.

Maybe even Aiden is there as one of his tasks is for her to wear a tight top and no bra to make the party more entertaining, he didn't quite mean "button pops and boobs exposed great" but he did hope.

:D
Why bother with clothes just have Sophia pop out of the cake naked

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This was spot f..kin' on, but we are used with this superior kind of answers from this dev who is mrknowitall...
You mean the Dev who has his VN, the one Patreons are actually paying to support, out here getting criticized by many who complain about what they are taking for free while complaining when it is not developed fast enough, lacks features they want or is not up to their graphic standards for VN's they want to play for free.
Really??

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
You mean the Dev who has his VN, the one Patreons are actually paying to support, out here getting criticized by many who complain about what they are taking for free while complaining when it is not developed fast enough, lacks features they want or is not up to their graphic standards for VN's they want to play for free.
Really??
Yeah that one, you got it right... :FacePalm:
Also "fast enough" on this thread is an overstatement:D

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Really??
That was spot fucking on, but we all are used to some people constantly whining about L&P and his VN apparently because they think they know it all :cool:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe it isn't the partner revving Sophia's engine, but the coffee?
Unless it's spiked with something like MDMA, I doubt it. I've had some of the most expensive coffee in the world, like Kopi Luwak and Jamaica Blue, which is nice, but it's not that good.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Dude, are you serious? I mean... really serious?

First of all Vicky's face looks much more vivid than on the earlier renders! On the first one she doesn't even have skin reflections! So what the hell are you talking about? Plus it's an upscaled render and not real 1080p!

Secondly there are orange color bulbs near the wall:

View attachment 876345

This is what gives the wall a little more orange touch! Plus a white wall has a great albedo which makes light reflection glow more on it then it would on a dark surface!

Thirdly this coffee shop has a glass roof! So sunlight comes in also from above!

View attachment 876353

Is it comprehensible now? Is there more? Maybe the dispersion of the window of the car outside is physically wrong or maybe the density of air relative to the sunny time zone has to cause other light arrays in the room?

Do you guys really have nothing better to do then trying forcefully to find any bullshit to bitch about and put my work down? Since it's not the first time! But yeah, you're actually a "big fan" and you actually don't wanna criticize anything, right?
I'm not bitching about anything, I think that my criticism was respectful and constructive. I don't know if you are in an stressful moment or what, but I never tried to put your work down, actually I praised some virtues of it. The fact that I consider myself a fan and I like your work it doesn't mean that I have to love all your renders. Why I express myself about this render? Because it seems to me too artificial (plastic) and I explained my reasons.

The matter with Vicky's face isn't about the lighting, it's about that her face looks with lack of volume and relief. Look this examples:

1603834447308.png 1603834479177.png

In both cases I prefer the first photos, because the more photoshopped ones lose three-dimensionality, you can see it in the contourns of the nose, lips and eyes, therefore, they look unnatural. That's why I used the term plastic.

Today we see a lot of highly photoshopped images in magazines and internet, many people prefer those, that's why there are too many, it's a matter of taste. I like the more realistic ones, that's all.

Respecting to the orange light, it also looks artificial to me.
Thirdly this coffee shop has a glass roof! So sunlight comes in also from above!
Actually, this statement gives me the reason. Why? Because the sunlight is more powerful than the bulb light, so the atmospher and colour of the light reflecting in the wall should be given by the sunlight (a cold or white one) and not by the bulb light (a warm or orange one). There's a technical term known as colour temperature: "The colour or warmth of light is ranked on a scale, The Kelvin scale, the warmer the colour the lower the colour temperature. Candles being around 2000 degrees Kelvin (k) while daylight typically 5500 – 6500k. The majority of LEDs are produced to be either 2700k, 2800k, 3000k, 4000k or 5000k." That means that the daylight has more colour temperature than the bulb lights, so that's what decide mostly what will be the colour in the wall.

I will give you some real examples:

1603835843532.png 1603835908977.png 1603836129549.png 1603836171981.png

In other words, the higher amount of sunlight, the lesser amount of orange in the walls.

Could we get a place with the light divided as you have it? With orange and white light? Yes, but the sunlight should be very low, it should iluminate vaguely the walls and there should be a great amount of bulb light, not like you did it:

1603836850902.png

You have said yourself that you pay many attention to the details, so I think that discussing this things isn't something bad or a way to attack you or your work. These topics can be interesting. I value your work and your effort, what I'm saying is that maybe sometimes you exceed the elements implemented, to my taste. Can you prefer a more artificial look to your game? Absolutely, it's your taste. That's all. When someone expresses that he has another aesthetic taste it doesn't mean that you are wrong or you need to change.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Dude, are you serious? I mean... really serious?

Do you guys really have nothing better to do then trying forcefully to find any bullshit to bitch about and put my work down? Since it's not the first time! But yeah, you're actually a "big fan" and you actually don't wanna criticize anything, right?
Jesus dude, you sound like a 12 year old. Stop being so insecure about your work, he gave his opinion, that was it.

It's not the first time you come here with those phony ass justifications for mishaps like that Man Face you gave Sophia in those renders outside the mansion with Sam. It's fine, everyone makes mistakes.

Being a fan doesn't mean praising everything you do.

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so where we at on L&P hiring a writer? anything new on that?

are updates going be faster and smaller? or updates going to be faster and same size?

I assume the first one.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
so where we at on L&P hiring a writer? anything new on that?

are updates going be faster and smaller? or updates going to be faster and same size?

I assume the first one.
Update are smaller with just the morning events in the next updates.
He is talking to some people and using video call to discuss things and talking to the creator of Ren'Py and a programmer

Reactions: f9597 and Notretsam

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
You have said yourself that you pay many attention to the details, so I think that discussing this things isn't something bad or a way to attack you or your work. These topics can be interesting. I value your work and your effort, what I'm saying is that maybe sometimes you exceed the elements implemented, to my taste. Can you prefer a more artificial look to your game? Absolutely, it's your taste. That's all. When someone expresses that he has another aesthetic taste it doesn't mean that you are wrong or you need to change.
But did you think if the dispersion of the window of the car outside is physically wrong or maybe the density of air relative to the sunny time zone has to cause other light arrays in the room?

Actually, this statement gives me the reason. Why? Because the sunlight is more powerful than the bulb light, so the atmospher and colour of the light reflecting in the wall should be given by the sunlight (a cold or white one) and not by the bulb light (a warm or orange one). There's a technical term known as colour temperature: "The colour or warmth of light is ranked on a scale, The Kelvin scale, the warmer the colour the lower the colour temperature. Candles being around 2000 degrees Kelvin (k) while daylight typically 5500 – 6500k. The majority of LEDs are produced to be either 2700k, 2800k, 3000k, 4000k or 5000k." That means that the daylight has more colour temperature than the bulb lights, so that's what decide mostly what will be the colour in the wall.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Update are smaller with just the morning events in the next updates.
He is talking to some people and using video call to discuss things,other than that we don't know
thanks, cool, glad things are processing on hiring a writer, prob will be ages before any real benefit from this.

Not sure how I feel about smaller updates, I prefer to see the same size of updates faster. smaller updates most likely lead to people complaining about lack of content, so does smaller updates really resolve anything? Not convinced it does.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
thanks, cool, glad things are processing on hiring a writer, prob will be ages before any real benefit from this.

Not sure how I feel about smaller updates, I prefer to see the same size of updates faster. smaller updates most likely lead to people complaining about lack of content, so does smaller updates really resolve anything? Not convinced it does.
I feel the same way concerning the smaller up dates but I guess time will tell on that one.
I forgot that he is also contacting professional storywriters and looking for help with the Programming & Translation part.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well we're always going to get people complaining about the content, especially since straight sex on the Filthy route is most likely still years away, and it's what a lot of people are looking forward to. Even now we're still getting people complaining about how last update was just a lesbian update, even though most of it was setting Dylan up with Marie, or Sophia feeling a dick that wasn't Liam's, even if it was just a fake one.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes