Oct 14, 2019
Were any corrupted options implemented in the game?, coz i abandoned playing that game since its early version (when you only could have sex with your husband and let you son fap on you)...

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Really? To me it looks like a male protag game pretending to be a female protag game, like Betrayed. If someone has to hide what the "other protagonist" is in the game description, then that doesn't bode well that the game is going to develop as it appears.
something like our red string?it works very good in that game.

teresina

Mar 6, 2018
Thankfully, the dev decided to change the blackmail situation. I hope you have more than two solutions to the problem with Aiden at the end of the 12 tasks. And at least one resolution that involves having sex with Aiden and his gang.

And still have some resolution making Aiden's gang gangrapes Bennet ass. But I don't know if the dev would like to put scenes with men, or the rape of an antagonist.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thankfully, the dev decided to change the blackmail situation. I hope you have more than two solutions to the problem with Aiden at the end of the 12 tasks. And at least one resolution that involves having sex with Aiden and his gang.

And still have some resolution making Aiden's gang gangrapes Bennet ass. But I don't know if the dev would like to put scenes with men, or the rape of an antagonist.
You do have more than two solutions to the Bennett problem as for rape/violence towards Sophia or any female in the game it will not happen

teresina

Mar 6, 2018
You do have more than two solutions to the Bennett problem as for rape/violence towards Sophia or any female in the game it will not happen
Not against Sophia, but with Bennet. Aiden + gang >> Bennet.

A resolution in which Sophia puts her enemies against each other. So, getting rid of both.

teresina

Mar 6, 2018
Nice idea you have,I like it
Bennet is one my favorite characters, I like villains. I hope he has a bad ending in some way, but somehow getting what he wants with Sophia. It can be with:

Aiden's gang, as I said;
Sophia tasting/teasing him with a Greek kiss, and then comes Janitor Clark (without Bennet knowing) to take his anal virginity;
Sophia with a 12 inch strapon, does what Janitor would do in the previous situation.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Bennet is one my favorite characters, I like villains. I hope he has a bad ending in some way, but somehow getting what he wants with Sophia. It can be with:

Aiden's gang, as I said;
Sophia tasting/teasing him with a Greek kiss, and then comes Janitor Clark (without Bennet knowing) to take his anal virginity;
Sophia with a 12 inch strapon, does what Janitor would do in the previous situation.
This game is far too vanilla for any of that to happen, unless the Dev has some surprises up his sleeve? (Not that I would personally like any of this but to each their own). Sometimes imagination, speculation & quality fan art helps to fill the big gaps between updates & there's certainly plenty of time for a lot of these. After being a fan for almost 3 years, I occassionally think some real progress is about to happen. I certainly used to enjoy the slow burn but now it feels that it's dragging. Maybe the fuse is damp.

Nathan12359

Jan 29, 2020
The game developer must be laughing out loud reading all people exepctations from the game here and their own game theories.
All will be shocked and fooled the day when the developer kicks off this game after , hes done milking his patreons money, with stupid plots and with a 720 and 1080 nonsence. A shit , nomatter its in 720 or 1080 is still a shit, right.. Lol

Mr.Storm

Feb 26, 2018
Depends on when it's crashing. If it's day 18 in the afternoon (so anything from this update), you'll probably need to download the "Fix" on the OP under "Others".

If it's crashing at any other time, then you'll need to start from the beginning. I believe L&P added Zac's relationship points in a recent update, so that could also be causing an issue, depending on when the save is from
Thanks , it's working

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yess I want it to. Lesbian fans very active here but Dylan fans are silent majority hahahahah:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well it's rare that Dylan fans say something that isn't contradicted by events in game or by L&P. Last time it was that Sophia was thinking about Dylan giving her another "booty massage", when she clearly reacted negatively to the first one, making him agree it'll never happen again.

At least this time Dylan/Amber has been confirmed as a possibility (might need someone like Old dog for the proof though). Even as a lesbian route fan, Dylan/Amber has some appeal, especially as payback for Neil mistreating little precious Jules. And has none of the issues I have with Dylan/Sophia like consanguinity, but Dylan still gets to fuck a Milf.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hallo, thats a very good Scene! Now, who find i the Position of this? Thanks...
Which scene? Mine, or someone else's? If mine, it's on the Ellie route, and you just need to choose the Ellie/Julia event instead of Alyssa's
It has already been done.Now in a future update. Elie+Dylan+Shophia
Unlikely. This is Ellie's reaction to Dylan being sent to boarding school, even if he fixes her laptop:
Ellie 36 - Dylan away forever - Can finally sunbathe naked.png

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes