Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
ok before you start sharpening your pitchforks and axes hear me out.
Was Zac pressured by Dylan to go along with the Aiden blackmail plot because it would more convincing if they both suffered and less questions for their mothers maybe?
I can't remember if Zac was even there was there when the deal was made so did Zac only find out about later after the deal?
So Dylan could of pressured Zac to go along and we all know how desperate Dylan is at the moment.
That is very interesting . At the boarding school when Dylan confess about the blackmailing Zac hit Dylan on the shoulder and when he was explaining to Sophia . There was Adien and Dylan with Zac so definitely he knew all along but Zac didn't hmm maybe not about Adien interested in showing more of Sophia . Dylan only ask Adien to make Sophia more self confidence in her way of dressing and coming to work with out wearing a bra . But showing her underwear that wasn't on there deal :unsure: :eek: and guess who saw it all when you get two options Sophia bending down or Sophia sit on the desk and opened her legs :sneaky::p Zac . So indeed I think that Zac knew it but not what Adien wanted more of Sophia and see if she will do it to help and protect Dylan and Zac

Reactions: Plnjr987

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
It seems that the boarding school route had more to do with the Amber/Dylan relationship and since the"Twist" was removed this is the only connection to Dylan/Amber.
Could you explain what "twist" was removed ?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Could you explain what "twist" was removed ?
Dylan made a deal with Aiden to get his mother to show more cleavage/leg and dress sexy.Dylan pretended to be beaten up by Aiden so forcing his mother to accept Aidens tasks.
Dylan only asked for his mother to do 2 tasks but Aiden added another 10 tasks unknown to Dylan

Reactions: Ivyxxx and sept0342

Kagaramor

Jun 13, 2017
And Marie, who if you do the Yoga event from Sophia's POV, appears to welcome Sophia perving on her, and Sophia enjoying the perv, only for Marie to announce at the end of the event that she thinks Dylan is a cutie, and would like him to come to future yoga sessions.

The only characters that are actually confirmed to be lesbian are Elena and Julia, and you can't get points with either of them
I would say that Claire is the one that clearly enjoyed Sophia perving on her daugher, while Marie was more just "k then" about it,so it was unknown if she is interested until shower and talk about how her best kiss was man.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have not seen anything from L&P saying that there will never be a Sophia/Dylan/Ellie encounter. I understand that some like to downplay it - particularly if they are not Dylan fans - but the possibility is still out there (and, yes, far down the 'road' if it happens).
The story arc bringing Ellie and Dylan closer is not done yet. While L&P has said that this story arc ends soon,
Not sure this soon is actually soon.Maybe if we are talking for 5 years.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have not seen anything from L&P saying that there will never be a Sophia/Dylan/Ellie encounter. I understand that some like to downplay it - particularly if they are not Dylan fans - but the possibility is still out there (and, yes, far down the 'road' if it happens).
The story arc bringing Ellie and Dylan closer is not done yet. While L&P has said that this story arc ends soon, he has not ruled out future story arcs that continue to bring Ellie and Dylan closer. The first story arc seems to be about resetting the relationship to one that is more mature and less hateful. Another story arc could actually see them actively working together to help/protect Sophia (against Aiden/the Don or some other predator). I'm certainly one who hopes for this type of scenario whether or not this is part of the impetus for a future 3 some.
I'm enjoying the lesbian path as well as the Dylan and Sam possibilities (and I'm looking forward to Patricia continuing to push Sophia's boundaries in a way that no one else can right now).
The Ellie/Dylan story arc are you talking about the bonus story line because we do have a finish date for it.

Last edited:

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I really hope that the Vicky/path is not involving one of the main characters. I’m getting more and more tired of Dylan,Ellie and Patricia getting involved in pretty much every event. (even when they don’t do anything like the last Sophia/Alyssa event, Dylan had to be there). I hope that it doesn’t involve Liam either (he can have his fun with Sophia and Nathalie). Just a path where Sophia has some fun with Vicky (and her boyfriend if she choose to). Nothing crazy just a nice couple that she find charming. No forcing, blackmail,(emotional or real) just some chemistry. Something that gets her of her family and the emotional pressure they put on her (everybody trying to fuck her minus Liam). On an other note, I would have really preferred if the Sam concert event would have only involved him and Sophia. If you like what’s happening you continue and if you don’t, you end it and Sophia goes home and their relationship is over. That’s mostly what is route was until this point. Simply 2 choices: yes or no (except at the beginning of the game, where you need some points with Dylan to). But has some people have reminded me, Ellie and Patricia will be involved. (And that’s just the characters we know right now). The event promises to be a huge time consuming (Sam and his group,Sophia and the girls, the crowd... and if L&p doesn’t contain himself we may have entire songs playing). But my biggest complaint is that we may have some branching on the Sam path with Ellie. (I know that some will tell that she’s not interested with him, but there’s a difference between what people say and what they do. After all she was all over the most popular guys at first and look where she’s at now with Julia). My point being if the Sam/Ellie path is possible,I hope that it will not be the same shit that we have with the Dylan/Emma storyline, with multiple events. If that end the Sam/Sophia and the Ellie/Sophia paths, so be it. But please don’t start multiple Sam/Ellie event. Because to me that’s as interesting as the Dylan/Emma event or a Liam and a tree relationship.

Reactions: codex35

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The Ellie/Dylan story arc are you talking about the bonus story line because we do have a finish date for it.
Yes, I'm referring to this bonus story line and it has a finish date. That is why I mentioned future bonus story lines for further development of the Ellie/Dylan relationship. We know we are getting a surprise event for v0.130 and a bonus story line for v 0.150. These kind of events are adding to the potential sub-plots for AWAM (or adding to character development) and I'm looking forward to seeing what they bring.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, I'm referring to this bonus story line and it has a finish date. That is why I mentioned future bonus story lines for further development of the Ellie/Dylan relationship. We know we are getting a surprise event for v0.130 and a bonus story line for v 0.150. These kind of events are adding to the potential sub-plots for AWAM (or adding to character development) and I'm looking forward to seeing what they bring.
The Bonus storyline will finish on Playable day 16 and you do know that the bonus storyline is independent from the main game.
Sophia of course has had to do some decisions , so that the storyline continues,but its not from an active/deliberate point of view.

smallparrot53

May 28, 2020
Hey, I am trying to get Dylan bath tub scene, but it always says relationship with dylan is not high enough. I tried multiple playthrough and read walkthrough so many times, I don't know what I am missing... I am guessing I missed some event because of another event or something, But I can't figure out which one... Any help is appreciated... :)

Cid Kagenō

Dec 29, 2019
Hey, I am trying to get Dylan bath tub scene, but it always says relationship with dylan is not high enough. I tried multiple playthrough and read walkthrough so many times, I don't know what I am missing... I am guessing I missed some event because of another event or something, But I can't figure out which one... Any help is appreciated... :)

Reactions: Kaine1994

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The Bonus storyline will finish on Playable day 16 and you do know that the bonus storyline is independent from the main game.
Sophia of course has had to do some decisions , so that the storyline continues,but its not from an active/deliberate point of view.
What point are you trying to make? I was simply responding to your question from one of my previous posts. Thanks!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Dylan made a deal with Aiden to get his mother to show more cleavage/leg and dress sexy.Dylan pretended to be beaten up by Aiden so forcing his mother to accept Aidens tasks.
Dylan only asked for his mother to do 2 tasks but Aiden added another 10 tasks unknown to Dylan
But I played the game to the last version 0.100 and teh twist is still there. She has to do 12 tasks. It wasn't removed. Or I misunderstood someting ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
An innocent sweet girl, she was just scared of these terrible dorks. :p
I would call them lecherous meatheads, not terrible dorks, but then where I live, "dork" is used affectionately.

Here, with the movers, Ellie is embarrassed that they can see her in her underwear. This is in the code and I infer that she would not be comfortable naked around everyone except Dylan.
I simply disagree with your assessment. Disagreement is not an attack. View attachment 885685 View attachment 885686 View attachment 885687
See this is the type of thing you need to do when trying to prove something. I missed it when I was looking at the code, as it was before the dialogue I was looking at.

So rapey looking males will bring out Ellie's shy and embarrassed side. Good to know.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes