ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I hope that the blackmail process is not eliminated / modified; it's the only thing that attracts me about the game. it could just change the topic of discussion with Dylan and Zac and leave everything else untouched
Yes, the blackmail has provided some much needed 'excitement' as well as, for me, did the Sophia/Alyssa event. This game needs more facets than incest, especially for those not into it. I have a feeling, though, that the tasks will be tame, or not completed, just as I have my doubts about the Don Morello route. I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, the blackmail has provided some much needed 'excitement' as well as, for me, did the Sophia/Alyssa event. This game needs more facets than incest, especially for those not into it. I have a feeling, though, that the tasks will be tame, or not completed, just as I have my doubts about the Don Morello route. I hope I am wrong.
The Don Morello route we basically know nothing about what may happen

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
During the scene where Sophia says she wants a baby, did you notice that the alarm clocks do not indicate the same time? It's a detail but hey, just to say :)

Mulan2020

Nov 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "Cane bambino, post: 4491189, membro: 1899696"]

[/CITAZIONE]
succede anche a me.
any solutions?

besides, i never see the scene of the cabin at sea? has it been deleted^?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes