Mulan2020

Nov 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "the66, post: 4175088, member: 9060"]
ecco una correzione per l'etichetta mancante.
posizionare il file nella cartella del gioco della tua installazione.
!!! questo è solo per la versione corrente v0.100Beta !!!
[/ CITAZIONE]

solved it tx

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterLing

Mulan2020

Nov 4, 2020
nell'ultima versione, mancano alcune scene:
1) tutta la scene nel negozio e nel camerino tra sophia e dylan. Sono state tagliate?
2) LA scena nel cabin al mare tra sophia e dylan che fine ha fatto?
3) a dylan manca qualche punto, non riesce a fare la scena alla piscina.

In last version, there are missing some scenes
1) in the mall , dylan e sophia. cut off?
2) the cabin at sea cut off?
at dylna is always missing some important point. how is?

Reactions: Sunny9990

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
nell'ultima versione, mancano alcune scene:
1) tutta la scene nel negozio e nel camerino tra sophia e dylan. Sono state tagliate?
2) LA scena nel cabin al mare tra sophia e dylan che fine ha fatto?
3) a dylan manca qualche punto, non riesce a fare la scena alla piscina.
non manca nulla, hai solo fatto scelte sbagliate nel gioco, segui la procedura dettagliata

nothing is missing, you just made bad choices in the game, follow the walkthrough

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You will see the "Twist" removed in the next update
I think he really ask if the 12 tasks will be removed,not the Dylan's case.
He also happened to say in that post on day 16 that the event will be "wild", something no-one will expect and one of his personal highlights of the game. So I very much doubt it will switch days. Plus, we know that day 16 also has "several" Ellie events and no Dylan ones, so it's highly probable to involve Ellie.

Nothing that can be backed up with evidence. The post itself saying day 19 has I believe been deleted, so we can't even confirm that.
Day 16 should have 4 or more events with Ellie.Of course probably not all will be with Sophia.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
The Dylan and Aiden deal never happened so probably the boarding school route will be wiped/gone.
As for the remaining 10 tasks we don't know what will happen with them.We have very little information on what changes where made nad what effect this may have

I'm not reading ahead of your post, so it may be anwered as I read on or has been answered before this, but I think that nothing needs to be taken away from this game. Lfe can't be edited no matter how much we sometimes wish it could be, but like in RL, this game is perfect in it's imperfections/unpopular choices that can be made. What was the argument for taking out "The Twist"?

Reactions: Bullet36

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm not reading ahead of your post, so it may be anwered as I read on or has been answered before this, but I think that nothing needs to be taken away from this game. Lfe can't be edited no matter how much we sometimes wish it could be, but like in RL, this game is perfect in it's imperfections/unpopular choices that can be made. What was the argument for taking out "The Twist"?
Cry babies moaned so much about the "Twist" and gave the dev so much grief that he removed it.
Also the boarding school route had more to do with the Amber/Dylan storyline so I doubt it will be removed.
His Patrons seemed ok with the "Twist" but people on here throw their toys out of he pram.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Yes, the blackmail has provided some much needed 'excitement' as well as, for me, did the Sophia/Alyssa event. This game needs more facets than incest, especially for those not into it. I have a feeling, though, that the tasks will be tame, or not completed, just as I have my doubts about the Don Morello route. I hope I am wrong.
Yes I too was interested in Sophia/Alyssa. But I read somewhere here that that is not going to play out for Sophia. That's really too bad, but I also like what happened when she spied on the maid

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes I too was interested in Sophia/Alyssa. But I read somewhere here that that is not going to play out for Sophia. That's really too bad, but I also like what happened when she spied on the maid
The only thing that we know about the Alyssa/Sophia storyline is that sometime in the story you will have to chose between Alyssa or Zac

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Cry babies moaned so much about the "Twist" and gave the dev so much grief that he removed it.
Also the boarding school route had more to do with the Amber/Dylan storyline so I doubt it will be removed.
His Patrons seemed ok with the "Twist" but people on here throw their toys out of he pram.
How who cried? How often do you have to explain it? The twist itself was an irrational unnecessary event. If anyone cried here, then those who saw Dylan as a weakling or who still see him as a weakling. And who then incited L&P to strengthen Dylan with this illogical idea.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
How who cried? How often do you have to explain it? The twist itself was an irrational unnecessary event. If anyone cried here, then those who saw Dylan as a weakling or who still see him as a weakling. And who then incited L&P to strengthen Dylan with this illogical idea.
I remember a huge outcry against the twist, which came from a number of contributors to this thread. I don't recall (& can't know), whether the Dev was in any way trying to strengthen Dylan's character. If anything, the plan behind the twist was, as you say, irrational & far from adding to his persona, made him appear something of an idiot. Having said that, I will just add that I'd have been OK with leaving it in but as it's going to go, then that's alright also. I view Dylan mainly as an irritant. There's far too much time IMO spent in-game on his machinations with Sophia. All the time spent with Dylan could be used for something else, something more interesting but I avoid the incest when I can. I realise he's important to those who follow this route, hence the reaction to the twist.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I remember a huge outcry against the twist, which came from a number of contributors to this thread. I don't recall (& can't know), whether the Dev was in any way trying to strengthen Dylan's character. If anything, the plan behind the twist was, as you say, irrational & far from adding to his persona, made him appear something of an idiot. Having said that, I will just add that I'd have been OK with leaving it in but as it's going to go, then that's alright also. I view Dylan mainly as an irritant. There's far too much time IMO spent in-game on his machinations with Sophia. All the time spent with Dylan could be used for something else, something more interesting but I avoid the incest when I can. I realise he's important to those who follow this route, hence the reaction to the twist.
I think what I find confusing is that while the Twist made Dylan look a bit foolish, it was only because he had the balls to admit he made a mistake, and he had the foresight to realise that he'd look even more foolish if he didn't speak up when he did.

Which is entirely some growth in character that would have made him interesting. He could have gone up to Aiden, told him that Sophia had found out about the original deal, and used the data Dylan gets for some other favour, like getting Bennett to change his test result. Then both his problems would be solved, blackmail over, and it makes him look better in the process, having learnt from his mistakes and fixed them.

It's the removal of the Twist that makes him look impotent and weak, needing Sophia (and possibly Carl as well) to step in to fix everything. So at least to me, it's actually the Aiden fans that are the big winners now, and not the Dylan fans at all, even though there around 2 - 3 hundred patrons that like Dylan better.

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
Uh oh,

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\perfe\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc(1)\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\perfe\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc(1)\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Fri Nov 06 02:42:50 2020
```

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There are some people here who are spreading mis information and saying that Dylan Fan 2 to 3 hundred in petreon is.The correct information is the Dylan Fan in patreon is more than 4 to 5 hundred.This number will increase further.If we talk, Dylan is the most famous male character in this game!
I was the one that said "around 2 - 3 hundred". The last number of votes for Dylan we received on this thread was 317. If you post a screencap showing "more than 4 to 5 hundred" for Dylan, I'll use that number instead, otherwise I stand by what I said.

I've been tracking the vote results since we've been getting them, and the votes for Dylan for most of the duration of the poll, particularly once the numbers settled, was approximately 15%. If that percentage were to increase, then maybe you'd have an argument for Dylan becoming more popular. If that percentage were to decrease, even if his total number of votes went up, then he'd be less popular.

EDIT:
And, if you actually read my post properly, I was saying that Dylan had 2 - 3 hundred more votes than Aiden. And since Aiden best I know has 102 votes, that's 317 - 102 = 215. So by the best numbers we have on this thread, my statement is 100% correct.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes