Cid Kagenō

Dec 29, 2019
Do a sex scene with all the characters if possible. Let you choose your own path.
So there is no problem who deserves sex with Sophia. This is a comment for me.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I have to admit that I was pissed off at the turn of the story for the character Dylan.
It turned a contradicting and weak character into a naive idiot.
That's why I found such an idiotic narrative trick because I think that the playable days
are not enough to make up for it.
If this incident is to strengthen the character of Dylan then only through the way that he
learns what responsibility you have for the people you are close to.
L&P mentioned that it would have helped him on the route with Sam's mother.
For me that would be the only way how this experience could have worked on the
boarding school route.
Regardless of whether this twist has been removed or not on the Sophia / Dylan route,
the events so far give no indication of which entanglements / impulses Dylan can grow up.
I see a way but discover no indications for a development of history in this direction.
At the moment we only have the clear signs of a development from Sophia to a woman who doesn't
care who fucks her.
And so a development of Dylan would not be necessary and everyone would be right that Dylan
is a shitty character.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Alyssa is very hot, but Ellie.... she's really awesome. Her mom just confirmed this :p :sneaky:
True... true. But she was way hotter some versions ago when she didn't look like 20+ :(
Don't get me wrong all you pretty 20+ ladies, there is nothing wrong about that :) Some of you will still look attractive even with 30!

Oh dear ... *running away* o_O :alien::ROFLMAO::devilish::eek::geek::poop:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I might appear stupid but now that you played the scene in the boarding school with Dylan confessing his plot. How it will be reversed in the next update ?
You'll have to play it again ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I might appear stupid but now that you played the scene in the boarding school with Dylan confessing his plot. How it will be reversed in the next update ?
You'll have to play it again ?
We don't know,maybe the boarding school scene will be removed but nobody really knows except the dev

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
more interesting when this two are coming back to the game :unsure:
View attachment 888870
View attachment 888872
not in day 12
View attachment 888873
Lockerxx one question? Please help me out okay when Sophia and Patricia was done with doing the work out and in the shower Sophia went over to get the shampoo from Patricia she opened the curtains and saw Patricia in her birthday suit :sneaky: but she couldn't see Sophia . Okay now in the Yoga class same thing Sophia saw Patricia in her birthday suit but we couldn't see Patricia seeing Sophia in her birthday suit . I thought L&P will have given us that privilege of seeing Patricia finally seeing Sophia babies . In the car Patricia was talking to Sophia about it special moment:love::giggle: that was Priceless . It Will have been nice to witness the event

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
more interesting when this two are coming back to the game :unsure:
View attachment 888870
View attachment 888872
not in day 12
View attachment 888873
Friday. When they're at their cars, Sophia mentions she'll try and pop by the salon then. What they do after, that's a different question. Since L&P seems to like telling us it's one event, but making it something else. Like the shopping trip with Alyssa. Most of the event was actually at Alyssa's apartment.

Lockerxx one question? Please help me out okay when Sophia and Patricia was done with doing the work out and in the shower Sophia went over to get the shampoo from Patricia she opened the curtains and saw Patricia in her birthday suit :sneaky: but she couldn't see Sophia . Okay now in the Yoga class same thing Sophia saw Patricia in her birthday suit but we couldn't see Patricia seeing Sophia in her birthday suit . I thought L&P will have given us that privilege of seeing Patricia finally seeing Sophia babies . In the car Patricia was talking to Sophia about it special moment:love::giggle: that was Priceless . It Will have been nice to witness the event
Patricia and Sophia will be together again on Saturday for the museum date, for which we know the boys will not play a big part. And then together again for the whole of Sunday for horse-riding. So plenty of opportunities for Patricia to get up to mischief.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
True... true. But she was way hotter some versions ago when she didn't look like 20+ :(
Don't get me wrong all you pretty 20+ ladies, there is nothing wrong about that :) Some of you will still look attractive even with 30!

Oh dear ... *running away* o_O :alien::ROFLMAO::devilish::eek::geek::poop:
It's all because the new .... lighting:cautious:

Last edited:

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
Why hasn't the progress been even half completed after two months since the last update?

Even the next update is a third of the existing update.

At this rate, it's like an update every five months, every nine months.

Reactions: none300 and hmc15

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why hasn't the progress been even half completed after two months since the last update?

Even the next update is a third of the existing update.

At this rate, it's like an update every five months, every nine months.
Because if you were actually paying attention, L&P had real life issues to deal with, like moving house. So work on the game actually only started on Oct 2. So it's only been 1 month, not 2. If you look at the rate of progress, we're only looking at a slight delay, and are still on track for a release by mid December.

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
Because if you were actually paying attention, L&P had real life issues to deal with, like moving house. So work on the game actually only started on Oct 2. So it's only been 1 month, not 2. If you look at the rate of progress, we're only looking at a slight delay, and are still on track for a release by mid December.
Why on earth is that damn little delay always happening?

And as I said, once every two months, updates are slower than previous updates.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Hopefully the progress will move this weekend, it's been stuck for a few days now. I wonder if he has already finished the Vicky event.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes