ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Why is everyone hating on poor Liam . He is the one whose wife we are all taking down a corruption path. He should be the one hating us. We don't even know for sure if by the end of this he will have his wife with him or not.
Yes, without him we wouldn't have a story, as quite a lot revolves around his actions, or lack of action. I think it's traditional in these types of stories to detest the MILF's husband, or partner. It's also often the case to have such a character be unlikeable, whether or not, as in Liam's case, he's working his nuts off to keep family & home together & in the style to which they've become (rapidly) accustomed. [Think American movies where the wife & kids whinge & whine about the man of the house not spending "quality time" with his family, taking the kids to Little League etc., while at the same time benefiting hugely from his work ethic....I hate those scenes]. Personally, I don't dislike Liam but unless you play the GW route, he is relegated to the background.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
I REALLY HOPE that the new up date focus on real advance beetween sophia's daughter and her son's...and also some hot begin's and not only tease...(same if the tease make a real hot tension, maybe now is time to action..)

Any up date ?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I REALLY HOPE that the new up date focus on real advance beetween sophia's daughter and her son's...and also some hot begin's and not only tease...(same if the tease make a real hot tension, maybe now is time to action..)

Any up date ?
Just wait and see :p

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
true dirty is why i said there a time to tease and a time to play.....
right, we've been tease with this game for years now. I didn't even bother playing the last update. I love Ellie, and I love lesbian content, but my kink is a cheating wife, or a mother who takes her son's V card. So until there's something with Sophia/Dylan or Sophia/Sam I probably won't download it again until then. And I don't mean something as in more teasing, I'm talking about Sophia riding the hell out of Dylan or Sam. That's the "play" content I want!

Last edited:

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018

Any up date ?
The only sexual genre tag is 'oral sex' it seems this game is only going to be about teasing for a long time.

D

Deleted member 2944561

Any up date ?
And I hate incest, because it's boring. There is so many good games with incest harem theme, Dylan is most hated character for me, wanted his death so much. I remember how Big Brother died, when it became harem incest thing only, don't want another Big Brother. Lesbian incest is rare, so this is still good.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I've just watched this scene that reminded me the locker room scene in the game:

1604819113244.png 1604819390444.png

Nicole Kidman looks at that young lady like Sophia looked at Marie

1604816532199.png

Note: that scene was aired on 26 Oct. 2020, in the first episode of The Undoing, later than the game. There's no influence, just a coincidence about an ordinary situation in the ladies changing room :).

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I was just reading the awam roadmap and I noticed that Aiden's tasks are not complete. What I mean is there is mentioned task 3 and then straight task 9. So how will it work out because the tasks will supposedly get more and more intense Won't it be a huge jump in the intensity of the tasks since in the game 5 more tasks have passed which we won't know about
This is news to me but then I never look at the roadmap. There seems to be no logic to this, unless 5 tasks are going to happen "off-screen" & what a cop-out/massive disappointment that would be. At that point, should it occur, I might well depart because incest is not interesting to me & I don't think I could stand the blueballing, just so I could see Dylan shag his own mother on some far off day. I'm sure it would, nevertheless, please those who wish the blackmail had never happened & who already have been generously provided with several ways to avoid or end it. (Maybe task 9 is so difficult for Sophia that she won't do it, no matter what & so this storyline ends shambolically)? This is speculation but that's what we do here between third-of-a-day updates. Now, just imagine if the yoga event, or Ellie, Julia & Sophia at the pool had occurred "off-screen".......

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
guys i encountered an error in my game. it happens on day 18, after sophia goes shopping and returns home this occurs

i cant proceed with the game. any help?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Maybe you've not been reading the thread posts recently. The roadmap is there and the tasks are not stopping at 9. It continues uptill 12. Plus the Dylan twist has been removed.
No, I never read it. If tasks 9-12 are there it makes the abscence of 4-8 inexplicable, unless they are not thought through yet.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes