abram1

May 24, 2020
No, I never read it. If tasks 9-12 are there it makes the abscence of 4-8 inexplicable, unless they are not thought through yet.
I was also wondering what's gonna happen after current playable day and that's what Alley_Cat told me
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-100-lust-passion.5944/post-4428959
Judging by that spreadsheet L&P will skip a week as he did previously once and goes straight to task 9. Which is totally fine by me as we need more events with the family, Robinson's, Patricia and Alyssa/Zach.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was also wondering what's gonna happen after current playable day and that's what Alley_Cat told me
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-100-lust-passion.5944/post-4428959
Judging by that spreadsheet L&P will skip a week as he did previously once and goes straight to task 9. Which is totally fine by me as we need more events with the family, Robinson's, Patricia and Alyssa/Zach.
Actually we are not sure.Skipping 1 week doesn't automatically mean we will skip also some tasks.They just will move one week too.Also that will lead to the possible sex with Bennett 1 week early than expected.That practically means Bennett will be probably the first man outside Liam to have sex with Sophia.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Actually we are not sure.Skipping 1 week doesn't automatically mean we will skip also some tasks.They just will move one week too.Also that will lead to the possible sex with Bennett 1 week early than expected.That practically means Bennett will be probably the first man outside Liam to have sex with Sophia.
Anybody but Dylan would suit me but I don't think that the majority of the fanbase would wish it to be Bennett. (It wouldn't bother me....much). Anyway, again there are ways to avoid this social inadequate. As far as the tasks are concerned, having seen the spreadsheet, it looks as though one way or another they will be curtailed. (If 9 was renumbered as 4 etc., there could still be a possible 5 tasks light). I wish the Dev would shed some light on this. Maybe there's a set of ever-more revealing photos & each one counts as a separate task? My brain hurts from over-thinking it. This is what happens in the long waits.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of v.100.
The file size of my unofficial 1080p version is close to the official so yayyy.

Proof below-->

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it:)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files. You are the best !

Here are the links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM [v0.100] :)

Win/Linux version -------------------------------------->

MEGA - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support the artists (y)
Thank you for stopping by. Hope ya'll enjoy !
Take care and stay safe !

Britt
DAMN man,, ur crazy,, thanks for sharing great work,
also how do i use this, is it like a patch so the installation is same, or its just have run to play like normally?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
That is something I agree with but wouldn't it be like a sudden increase in the difficulty of the tasks. Task 3 and 9 can't be on the same level. We most probably won't even know what the previous tasks were
No, they can't & the continuity will suffer, even if there's a verbal explanation of what happened. I've never been closer to quitting this game but I'm more likely to leave for a while & return at some point, just to see what happened. No doubt I wouldn't be missed, as I've never been a patron & by the look of how things are going, I'm thinking just as well.

abram1

May 24, 2020
That is something I agree with but wouldn't it be like a sudden increase in the difficulty of the tasks. Task 3 and 9 can't be on the same level. We most probably won't even know what the previous tasks were
We know that on day 16/30 is going to be wild and it involves Ellie. If they gonna do some really hot stuff so soon, coz on the upcoming update I don't expect anything mind blowing, I suppose skipping a week is not a bad idea. Otherwise with all tasks this game won't be done even by 2030 and more likely be adandoned by the developer.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Guys what about sex content at this moment?
Over the top. Sophia has had sexual relationship with pretty much everyone in this game except for the postman and two old men from the nursing house, but that's left for the final chapter of the game which comes out soon.
Jokes aside - Sophia/hubby and Amber/her hubby. We gonna have to wait at least for 3-4 years till some interesting stuff.

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Over the top. Sophia has had sexual relationship with pretty much everyone in this game except for the postman and two old men from the nursing house, but that's left for the final chapter of the game which comes out soon.
Jokes aside - Sophia/hubby and Amber/her hubby. We gonna have to wait at least for 3-4 years till some interesting stuff.
Maybe there are new variable necrophilia after she interested and enjoying their company just like when she peeping janitor monster dck she got interacial variable from the savegame

Dec 13, 2019
c'mon guys let's face it: i've seen censored products with more action/sex than this garbage vn... a sexual vn withouth sex it's like a soccer game "played" without the ball, pure nonsense. i'm surely not the only one to think that the dev is milking the patreon community with his game and it's really pity: the artistic part of this vn is awesome, really gorgeous but, pity, wasted...

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
c'mon guys let's face it: i've seen censored products with more action/sex than this garbage vn... a sexual vn withouth sex it's like a soccer game "played" without the ball, pure nonsense. i'm surely not the only one to think that the dev is milking the patreon community with his game and it's really pity: the artistic part of this vn is awesome, really gorgeous but, pity, wasted...
the story and the renders is not a garbage the only problem on this game is the development time maybe it took all of our lifespan to see the game is finally completed

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
If there is this one-week jump, not sure that Aiden's tasks will continue. There may be a conclusion, before this one-week jump . Otherwise, how to explain the Aiden tasks that will be missing or that we will not have been able to see?

Dec 13, 2019
the render is awesome, and i truly mean that! it's a problem that it's wasted for a bad story... the development time is another problem and not a little one: the dev, i think, has lengthen the broth too much with the tease stuff, now people want action and if he will continue with the tease nonsense to grab a little money more he will loose all patreons.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Hope he does
the render is awesome, and i truly mean that! it's a problem that it's wasted for a bad story... the development time is another problem and not a little one: the dev, i think, has lengthen the broth too much with the tease stuff, now people want action and if he will continue with the tease nonsense to grab a little money more he will loose all patreons.

Reactions: azmy and Dracays
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes