abram1

May 24, 2020
From the progress os far I can say 2 things.
1.Next update will be more than 20% of day 12.Unless day 12 will be in development for more than 1 year.
2.We are not going back to 6 months for 1 day.
Obviously it's more than 20%, as the day itself is divided by 3 parts, so it's 1/3.
The developer has started working on this update at the very beginning of October and probably finishes it in mid-late December. Which means 2.5 months for 1/3 of a day and 6-7.5 months for a full day.
I guess you realize that the game won't be completed at least for a decade, if not more. Unless L&P decides to cut off all the unnecessary storylines like the religious family from the latest update or excessive chit chat in the club before sisters french-kissed each other, which should've been shortened by half if not more.

Reactions: Dracays

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Obviously it's more than 20%, as the day itself is divided by 3 parts, so it's 1/3.
The developer has started working on this update at the very beginning of October and probably finishes it in mid-late December. Which means 2.5 months for 1/3 of a day and 6-7.5 months for a full day.
I guess you realize that the game won't be completed at least for a decade, if not more. Unless L&P decides to cut off all the unnecessary storylines like the religious family from the latest update or excessive chit chat in the club before sisters french-kissed each other, which should've been shortened by half if not more.
No it's not 1/3.We know that the 3 parts will be not the same %.Easy to guess that last part will be much bigger than other two.
My guess is that part 1 will be 25-30% from day 12 at most.Some calculation,
25% for 6 months we should be playing the update this week
30%-the update should be out next week.
Obviously none of that will happen.
So easy to guess that we are not going back to 6 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Wow, it's been 6 days since L&P has updated the progress bar and frankly it's making me nervous, L&P started working on version 0.115 on October 2, I still have hopes that it won't exceed two months of development, I say this because this update only has 4 events (which makes it the smallest of all so far) if L&P exceeds the two months, how long will it take to complete the next version that has 6 events ??? And I remind everyone that we are talking about versions that are only 1/3 of the day, so how long does it take to complete a full day ??? the decision to divide the updates into 1/3 of the playable day was to gain speed frankly it was an excellent decision only that at this moment it gives the impression that instead of gaining speed the development is slowing down

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wow, it's been 6 days since L&P has updated the progress bar and frankly it's making me nervous, L&P started working on version 0.115 on October 2, I still have hopes that it won't exceed two months of development, I say this because this update only has 4 events (which makes it the smallest of all so far) if L&P exceeds the two months, how long will it take to complete the next version that has 6 events ??? And I remind everyone that we are talking about versions that are only 1/3 of the day, so how long does it take to complete a full day ??? the decision to divide the updates into 1/3 of the playable day was to gain speed frankly it was an excellent decision only that at this moment it gives the impression that instead of gaining speed the development is slowing down
My guess
7 months if we are extremely lucky.
8 months makes more sense
9 months if he forget to cut 10% of each event.
It wouldn't be a surprise if
Ellie/Sophia
Dylan/Sophia
Ellie/Dylan
go crazy and expand a lot.From simple 100 renders to 200,or even more.ALso don't forget that some people said Sam event will be 400 or 500 renders.
6 months per playable day would be ideal, 7 months would be acceptable, more than that time would be a failure and would take us back to the beginning which would cause that having divided the day into 3 would be totally unnecessary and useless
Let’s hope for the best
At least for day 12,you can forget about 6 months.
7 months is the best we can hope and there is like less than 10% chance.He will need to do a lot of cutting to make it.

Last edited:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
My guess
7 months if we are extremely lucky.
8 months makes more sense
9 months if he forget to cut 10% of each event.
It wouldn't be a surprise if
Ellie/Sophia
Dylan/Sophia
Ellie/Dylan
go crazy and expand a lot.From simple 100 renders to 200,or even more.ALso don't forget that some people said Sam event will be 400 or 500 renders.
6 months per playable day would be ideal, 7 months would be acceptable, more than that time would be a failure and would take us back to the beginning which would cause that having divided the day into 3 would be totally unnecessary and useless
Let’s hope for the best

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I'm sure he's not interested in fucking your mother. He's more interested in fucking his own mother.
Just a polite way to suggest "You're urged to mind how is your own business at your home going instead", I guess. :LOL:

With best regards.

bayerischman

Aug 26, 2020
da waren wir vor 8 tagen schon es geht nichts vorwärts. macht der pause . mir hat er geschrieben esgeht nichts verloren von aiden .

kamuis0711

Nov 27, 2017

I have the same impression, because the cooler he takes the computer, the slower his next updates become. progress is the opposite.

it should have been.

Reactions: Julius Ash
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes