omif

Nov 10, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 9562, in script
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\Compressed\A Wife And Mother Version 0.100\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\Compressed\A Wife And Mother Version 0.100\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\Compressed\A Wife And Mother Version 0.100\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Tue Nov 10 13:57:32 2020
```
what should I do?

omif

Nov 10, 2020
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\Compressed\A Wife And Mother Version 0.100\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\Compressed\A Wife And Mother Version 0.100\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\Compressed\A Wife And Mother Version 0.100\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
what should I do

omif

Nov 10, 2020

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

what should I do

Jun 6, 2020
But you can also look at the reality of things and that this creator isn’t making enough money to do this full time and has to spend a majority of his day working to pay his bills then come home to a project that has a load of people waiting on that brings him anxiety which could slow a person down slightly. On top of that rendering scenes isn’t a quick thing especially when doing them on a non-superior computer and that’s just a huge anchor on top of everything else. We don’t know the creators life and their struggles, all we can do is support and hope that this is their priority after they’ve taken care of themselves to stay alive.

bproct

Jan 10, 2020
I visit this thread around three times a week and I constantly see people requesting support for this issue. Is it only apparent to me that the way the "FIX" is presented on the first page isn't clearly working?
My impression: "FIX" is too generic and even too short/small. If I want to be sure people realize they need to download this file together with the game, it should grab their attention more easily. I suggest to both rename "FIX" to "FIX for uncaught exception" and put it as standalone download option, such that it catches the eye of the users. Certainly not where it is now, next to "Android", "Compressed" etc, where most of the users don't even look.

Of course I'm not addressing you lockerxx for making this modification, I'm simply replying to your post and I don't actually know how to potentially address this to the Mod or whoever manages the content in the first page.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I visit this thread around three times a week and I constantly see people requesting support for this issue. Is it only apparent to me that the way the "FIX" is presented on the first page isn't clearly working?
My impression: "FIX" is too generic and even too short/small. If I want to be sure people realize they need to download this file together with the game, it should grab their attention more easily. I suggest to both rename "FIX" to "FIX for uncaught exception" and put it as standalone download option, such that it catches the eye of the users. Certainly not where it is now, next to "Android", "Compressed" etc, where most of the users don't even look.

Of course I'm not addressing you lockerxx for making this modification, I'm simply replying to your post and I don't actually know how to potentially address this to the Mod or whoever manages the content in the first page.
The fix works fine, and has since the couple of hours since the release after the update that the fix came out. The only problem is that people don't read a couple of posts back to find that their issue has already been addressed and solved. Or could be bothered to use the search function.

But then it's the same as people actually thinking Aiden or Bennett has a chance with Sophia. If you pay attention to the dialogue, you know it's never going to happen.

rafalocurita

May 16, 2019
I have been playing this game for a while but suddenly i dont have enough relationship points for a scene with dylan, how can i change them? i dont want to play it all over again for whats probably only 1 bad decision

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
:cry: it seems that when I go to the first page and go and press Fix and download it when I tried to open it it stated can open file . Maybe cause I'm using Android phone ? Kind of sad o well . Just enjoy here and Family love hopefully will happen but like always patience is a venture . :sneaky:;)(y)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
thanks to the moderator who cleaned everything up, was just in the middle of reporting them in my own thread as they moved there, guess I upset them with my last post.

anyway back on topic, really hope L&P gets update out quickly and he can start to shut up these ones who never stop complaining about update times.

I'm still looking forward to the next update and I don't mind waiting over 2 years for this to finish, each update is always fun to play. I would love to see specific stuff faster though and do think each day should have an Aiden task but I do enjoy what I get from this.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
thanks to the moderator who cleaned everything up, was just in the middle of reporting them in my own thread as they moved there, guess I upset them with my last post.

anyway back on topic, really hope L&P gets update out quickly and he can start to shut up these ones who never stop complaining about update times.

I'm still looking forward to the next update and I don't mind waiting over 2 years for this to finish, each update is always fun to play. I would love to see specific stuff faster though and do think each day should have an Aiden task but I do enjoy what I get from this.
Two events left to go,Liam/Sophia and the prison visit,the Liam/Sophia should be the next teaser

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Two events left to go,Liam/Sophia and the prison visit,the Liam/Sophia should be the next teaser
Yeah, I know its a while before next Aiden task, which kinda sucks waiting for it, I really have no idea how frequent L&P is planning Aiden tasks to be. I wouldn't mind knowing, as it appears with the new update schedule, it may be every 4th update which is quite a long time to wait on them.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes