afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
There really shouldn't be any expectation, except from Aiden, that all 12 tasks will be completed. It's his made-up number and his storyline can end any time.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If there is this one-week jump, not sure that Aiden's tasks will continue. There may be a conclusion, before this one-week jump . Otherwise, how to explain the Aiden tasks that will be missing or that we will not have been able to see?
Sophia will promise to send him a photo if he pause the tasks for a week.Something like this.
day5 ev05-26.jpg

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
There really shouldn't be any expectation, except from Aiden, that all 12 tasks will be completed. It's his made-up number and his storyline can end any time.
That would be logical if the tasks shown hadn't been numbered from 1-3 & 9-12, with 9 following 3. Does Aiden declare a temporary lull & give Sophia a pass on 5 tasks? It's not very likely & if Aiden was absent for any reason, he would just resume the consecutive number from where he left off. I had considered that task 3 might involve sending photos to Aiden, as in " just take them off & we'll call it task 7" & so on. This would work for the correct sequence but why & how would Sophia send pictures to a blackmailer, who could then use them to blackmail her again whenever he chose? So, say she's allowed to cover her face, or send 'bodyscape' style pics. Not only are these "artistic," (i.e. as thrilling as a rubber chicken), rather than erotic but they defeat the object. Aiden has to know that it's her & not a picture from a magazine, or elsewhere, or even an obliging exhibitionist body double! Video chatting would seem the way to go, which is back to square one. Even if Sophia hid her face it's likely that her pupils, friends, colleagues etc., would still be able to recognise her in most cases.
This is what I meant when I said that my brain hurt from over-thinking it. No, at present it's confusing & it seems that the players may not be able to see all the tasks. It will be (X?) months before we know, which, added to everything else, tempts me to go away & play something else for a while. What's that...did somebody call for 3 cheers? Better make sure that there's a good explanation for the absence of cheer no.2...no, wait, that was actually cheer 2....cheer 1 was missing, etc. etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

brainman

Aug 2, 2020
Unlike most people, i think that the slow burn to sex makes it even hotter. There is already hundreds of games where its just fucking, if you want that go to them. What is an incredibly detrimental issue that this game has is its incredibly slow release time. i dont know why it takes so long to release updates, but form what ive seen, others have been able to do as much work in a much smaller time frame. I dont know what l&p have to do in order to increase the speed of this game but hes gotta. He is doing nothing but hurting his games success by his slow development time.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
the story and the renders is not a garbage the only problem on this game is the development time maybe it took all of our lifespan to see the game is finally completed
The game will no be completed for the long time that it takes to release every update + slow development with the story, his supporters gonna get tired soon or later or other external events that can affect L&P and he decide to quit or he cant develop the game anymore (example: all the bullshit with Coronavirus)

Advice: Just enjoy the game and let L&P continue his game like he wants, still the game will not be completed. Less stress.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
With the Aiden's tasks what could be done is that after the time skip when Sophia gets her 9th task. She could maybe just sit and contemplate as to how she got her self in this mess and that's when she can reminiscene all the tasks she had to do, which can include task 4-8. Just few key renders from the tasks and a brief description in the text as to what the tasks were. That should solve the problem entirely
That's a neat solution & workable but not as good as having the tasks in the mainstream story. It seems that, again, less may be delivered for those not into incest. I've thought this before, e.g. the fashion show, an implausible yet erotic & fun event but which was 'doubled up' for Dylan, (i. e. with or without Sam). It would have been great if there had been a fashion event with Sophia modeling at Liam's company, which would not only have been more realistic but lucrative for the main woman. Perhaps a mature photographer, who could have been accompanied by his photographer wife for added spice, (& reassurance for Sophia), would have fit the part. I'm thinking a man in his fifties who'd photographed wildlife, wars & natural disasters & who had a wealth of stories, along with good looks & the ability to put models at ease, while talking them into ever more revealing photo shoots. This game will simply not deliver this type of scenario, which seemed possible when I first started playing nearly three years ago & before it became 'The Dylan & Sophia Show' or 'Which One of my Children Will Be First?' So unless incest is your thing & despite the choices.....?? Even I'm starting to get the message & it says, " Not Wanted on Voyage."...............................................Given the fact that I'm not a patron, this has probably always been true.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
In last realease, DressUp, Sam is revealing that he has allready had sex with Sophie.
But when did it happen?
There is only one way for this to occur & that's in the fan art. So, it never really happened. This game features sex with the husband & so far, that's it. It's likely to remain that way for some time.

Reactions: Old Dog

Cid Kagenō

Dec 29, 2019
That's a neat solution & workable but not as good as having the tasks in the mainstream story. It seems that, again, less may be delivered for those not into incest. I've thought this before, e.g. the fashion show, an implausible yet erotic & fun event but which was 'doubled up' for Dylan, (i. e. with or without Sam). It would have been great if there had been a fashion event with Sophia modeling at Liam's company, which would not only have been more realistic but lucrative for the main woman. Perhaps a mature photographer, who could have been accompanied by his photographer wife for added spice, (& reassurance for Sophia), would have fit the part. I'm thinking a man in his fifties who'd photographed wildlife, wars & natural disasters & who had a wealth of stories, along with good looks & the ability to put models at ease, while talking them into ever more revealing photo shoots. This game will simply not deliver this type of scenario, which seemed possible when I first started playing nearly three years ago & before it became 'The Dylan & Sophia Show' or 'Which One of my Children Will Be First?' So unless incest is your thing & despite the choices.....?? Even I'm starting to get the message & it says, " Not Wanted on Voyage."...............................................Given the fact that I'm not a patron, this has probably always been true.
Dylan is Sophia's son, it's not unusual to be the Dylan Sophia Show. Sophia, she's not a slut with easy sex.The one who wins over Sophia's heart is the person who will have sex with her.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Dylan is Sophia's son, it's not unusual to be the Dylan Sophia Show. Sophia, she's not a slut with easy sex.The one who wins over Sophia's heart is the person who will have sex with her.
Yes, I think we're all aware that Sophia is no slut. That, in fact, is a big part of her attraction in a gaming genre awash with "meet & fuck" types. I would contend, however, that it is extremely unusual for a beautiful, intelligent, accomplished career woman & mother twice over, who could have any man or woman she wanted, to have her heart won over to the extent of having sex, by her own inexperienced, fumbling, yet scheming teenaged son. I deliberately put Dylan first in the title "The Dylan & Sophia Show" because, to use an old football chant, " He's Here. He's There. He's every-fucking-where, Dylan Parker, Dylan Parker."

Last edited:

David9sk

May 17, 2020
I don't know how it is with you but somehow I don't like the dylan fucking my mother: D soon his friend or aiden: D

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes