PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
that's what I'm talking about, all promise and no results. it's like going to kfc to pay for a hamburger with soda, and only get a plastic tube from the soda.
All promise and no results ignores the quality rev published in September.
Are you a Patreon?
If you are - you will be more likely to be heard on his Patreon page than you will here.
If you are not a Patreon, why are you complaining?
For non-Patreons, this is free... as are the hundreds of other VNs on F95.
Can't you find something else to enjoy out of the hundreds of VNs available while waiting for more content from L&P to be published for free here?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Anybody else wondering why Morellos never mentioned his brother name since they are supposed to be so close?

alyath

May 31, 2020
Just played the Game so far, and I must say I like it.
But as an European I must ask this question. Is the Game close to reality? I mean the stuff with the Mom acting so prude about changing with her Sister. WTF here is it normal for Familys that you may run in your sibling in underwear, or even move to toilet while someone is showering (But most showers here are milky not transparent).
Even the Girlfriends walks through the House with a Longsleeve and a Slip. And Showers are often without any Protection in Shools.
I´ve heard much about the amercian act really prude expecially in southern Regions like Miami or Florida.
So may someone answer me how much of this Game reflects the Reality?

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
it still doesnt work well, i get the
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "D:\juegosR\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\juegosR\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Wed Nov 11 18:53:49 2020

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
But as an European I must ask this question. Is the Game close to reality? I mean the stuff with the Mom acting so prude about changing with her Sister. WTF here is it normal for Familys that you may run in your sibling in underwear, or even move to toilet while someone is showering (But most showers here are milky not transparent).
Even the Girlfriends walks through the House with a Longsleeve and a Slip. And Showers are often without any Protection in Shools.
I´ve heard much about the amercian act really prude expecially in southern Regions like Miami or Florida.
there is a whole lot of this that is UNrealistic

Reactions: Sepey

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think her prudishness is regional, otherwise Liam would have the same objections to women showering together when he walks in on Sophia and Ellie. His reaction is to accept it and move on. Christine and her mom shower together, and so do Claire and Marie, so it's certainly not a San Alejo thing.

So it appears to be more personal. And although it'll now be removed, that was Dylan's whole thinking in instigating the blackmail - he though she was having a mid-life crisis or something

Reactions: Old Dog

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The dev is European (German, I believe), so you can ask your German friends if this reflects their reality.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
thanks to the moderator who cleaned everything up, was just in the middle of reporting them in my own thread as they moved there, guess I upset them with my last post.

anyway back on topic, really hope L&P gets update out quickly and he can start to shut up these ones who never stop complaining about update times.

I'm still looking forward to the next update and I don't mind waiting over 2 years for this to finish, each update is always fun to play. I would love to see specific stuff faster though and do think each day should have an Aiden task but I do enjoy what I get from this.
There is a strong probability that all of the tasks (specifically 4-8), are not going to be shown, or will be outlined in flashback, via a summary, or in a memory monologue, or as I speculated earlier in this thread, through the device of having various single photos count as a task each. If I was a patron, I would feel remarkably let down by this, should it happen. As it is, for pirates, a policy of "wait & see" is the calm, logical approach, as the only other alternative is to stop playing & go. [See my earlier posts for the 3 cheers option on this]. More generally, I've often considered joining the patrons but you need to be at a high level of subscription in order to vote in the polls & I don't presume that 1 vote would carry much weight. There aren't that many polls & in any case I have an ambivalent view on these, based on experience with other games. Judging by the big numbers of paying customers, or financial supporters (to be more correct), the Dev's approach is working. It's his game/cash cow but for those not into incest these are somewhat barren times.

Reactions: 123yoyo
D

Deleted member 2667479

Absolutely love it. This was one of the first visual novels i tried. And i played it through many times, just couldn't get enough. Many choices to be made.

Reactions: drcomet

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The dev is European (German, I believe), so you can ask your German friends if this reflects their reality.
No, definitely not. :)
The behaviour of Sophia at the beginning of the story is really strange. For example that Sophia didn't want to show herself in a bikini is absurd. But it’s a part of the storyline and her filthy development. And no, we Germans are not prudes, I would say.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
and why this comment? Is that what we're talking about here? I think I wrote that I don't like this developer's work. He writes one thing he does drastically differently. He wrote that if he achieves his money goals, he'll only fully engage in the game and hire people to get the updates out faster. What do we have in the end? the updates have stretched over time. you just have to be honest if you want money and write a lot: "that I want money, but I can't promise anything." I ask you again, when you pay for a product, you only get half of it or the whole thing. How is that different? People pay him to do his job and he's lying. Whether he hears it or not, I'm sure he reads everything. And by the way, I don't ask you for permission to write what or where.
L&P ultimately answers to his Patreons - so - again, my question - Are you a Patreon?
If you are a Patreon, comment on his Patreon page using logic and facts after reading what he Is doing to support AWAM - His creation.

If you are not a Patreon, grab your cell phone, turn it off, then complain as much as you want about L&P and anyone else that has your fancy (please take this literally or as a metaphor - the point is made either way).
Let's see what response you get from your monologue.
You are just one of many who bring their personal axe here and grind away.
Should this developer care about the concerns of someone who says 'I don't like this developer's work' and complains about it while taking it for free?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
it's free to play for everyone here but with the way "some people" keep posting the same complaint over and over again in here, you would think they paid for it.

Funny thing is, its clear the real complaint is no sex scenes in AWAM and nothing to do with the release schedule, considering most dev's release an update every 3 months now.

People just hate L&P and AWAM and it's clear they will never stop posting, personally, if I have a complaint, I post, unwatch thread and move on. Not hide behind alt accounts and keep posting the same thing over and over again.

But well done, you managed to ruin this thread for those of us who are actually a fan.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I'm from Germany and the people here are the opposite of prude.

Examples:

- saunas are mostly fully naked, family at home or at swimming pool with strangers. No problem!
- hundrets of nudist beaches (FKK area) around the country. Nearly every bigger lake has a FKK area. No problem!
- on normal beaches some women are "oben ohne", which means tanning without bra. No problem!
- at home it's normal to see family members in sleep or underwear. No problem!

and yeah, it's not normal to be prude to change clothes or to wear a bikini. This game is unrealistic, especially because it's from a German Dev.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If L&P had made a normal update every three months, I would be the first to be a $30 sponsor.
That probably will happen with splitting the day on 3 parts.
But if you are talking for 1 full day-forget.No way we are ever getting 1 whole day in 3 months.Unless the day have only 1 big event.

Reactions: Scarlet56

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Kamuis0711 question and your rendering definitely and exactly like the game why did you stop doing it the last time you posted on the other page was 5 of November 2019 will you be able to continue with your rendering ? And here I been a fan from the beginning and like the old saying patience is a venture . We and your self are here to enjoy this Spectacular game and stories and All due respect . No one is perfect . So I can't wait for your amazing Art work like others that gives us time and effort and especially patience . Thank you be safe and healthy you and the others . (y) :giggle:;)

kamuis0711

Nov 27, 2017
Kamuis0711 question and your rendering definitely and exactly like the game why did you stop doing it the last time you posted on the other page was 5 of November 2019 will you be able to continue with your rendering ? And here I been a fan from the beginning and like the old saying patience is a venture . We and your self are here to enjoy this Spectacular game and stories and All due respect . No one is perfect . So I can't wait for your amazing Art work like others that gives us time and effort and especially patience . Thank you be safe and healthy you and the others . (y) :giggle:;)

Thank you, but I just don't have time now and then it was just a trial for how hard it is or not to understand why it takes so long to render and optimize the process. maybe later I will put something new out.
:)

• Love
Reactions: Rojouninco1
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes