Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have started playing AWNM like ayear ago. Dyan and Sophia sex sense is not coming or am i missing out? And Sam and sophia had sex yet or not? All i see is sophia sex sense is with only with her husband. Tell me if i miss out smth?

It's not like i don't like the teasing. I like all her teasing because i'm so attached to the Sophia. But i'm afraid i might lose some sense.

And could u guys please share some link about AWNM fan made comic or games.
I have played 2 AWNM fan made games. (Sam and Dylan fashion show and another odd short stories)
. Thank u
The only information we have is that apparently (since the post saying so got deleted so it can't be confirmed), sex scenes on the Filthy route wont start until Playable day 19. No information on who it will be with.

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
The only information we have is that apparently (since the post saying so got deleted so it can't be confirmed), sex scenes on the Filthy route wont start until Playable day 19. No information on who it will be with.
Thank for the answering dude. I hope its Sam

Mar 31, 2020
I think I know where the second job she obtains with teaching the 3 children will lead to. Given that the mom refuses to let Sophia use any sort of visual aids for sex education it could stand to reason the teens will inquire about Sophia's body where she might give in to using herself as a visual aid.
did anyone mention that this message right here is the 42069th message in this chat

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jude6 and Sepey

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
If this isn't kiddish, what is. Plus I just want to ask you if you don't like the way this game is going why don't you stop playing. Don't follow the game from the next update onwards. That way you wouldn't have to get into arguments with others nor will you have to play a game that is so appalling to you. That's the best solution to the problem. Both parties can be happy
wasting your time, already told them that and others have as well, apparently, they have nothing better to do than whine some more in here.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I might do it if I knew how to work with Renpy.
It's not particularly difficult, and I don't think you'll need to touch any of the code, just stuff in quotation marks. You might need to follow jumps and labels which might take some getting used to.

Do you have UnRen? That's probably the easiest way to look at L&P's coding style.

Reactions: Jude6

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
place of honor!!
View attachment 898021
you know the shy ones are the best.when my alyssa will kiss sophie :cry:.
The more i look at how cool this whole game is, i can't help but feel sad for that it's gonna take more than 10 years to finish the story. There's a high chance Dev might lose interest in that period and abandon the game. Whatever reasons he might have, it's ineludible sooner or later he's gonna have to hire a couple of fellas to assist him, or else this game is destined to be doomed!

Reactions: Dracays

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The Ellie/Julia scene is lightly animated too. My favourite was when Jules is playing with Sophia's boobs. There's squish, there's bounce, it's great.
Now I'm more envious because we hetero fans didn't get any such thing! :(

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes