Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It has already been done.Now in a future update. Elie+Dylan+Shophia
As for a 3some between Sophia+Dylan and Ellie...I don't know yet, but there's a chance for Sophia & Dylan AND for Dylan & Ellie.

This is what happens when you don't send Dylan to the boarding school, fixes Ellie's laptop, and the self-defense lessons.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png

Obviously, I'm not playing the lesbian...stuff :rolleyes: but Ellie appears to be more chill in this version after Dylan fixed her laptop which of course also means that the self-defense lessons, and not sending Dylan away leads to Sophia & Dylan's path because the boarding school choice leads to a "dead-end" between Sophia & Dylan but opens a chance between Dylan & Amber. Anyways, the path for Sophia & Dylan remains intact and with the "twist reveal" and "deal with Aiden" removed from the game maybe even better. :cool:

So who knows for sure about a 3some, but the possibility of them getting all the more closely with each other it's still very much viable. :sneaky:(y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So a few things occurred to me while I was checking the different routes to make sure I wasn't just picking the worst choices for Dylan:
The only difference in Ellie's reaction during the Sophia/Ellie scene on day 18 between the boarding school route and the self-defence route is on the boarding school route Ellie is excited about Dylan being away so she can sunbathe naked. If he doesn't go away, it's just business as usual, regardless of the route. Ellie can mention Dylan being the reason she doesn't sunbathe naked on day 3. Makes no sense she'd bring it up now just chatting with Sophia
You don't even need to be on the Ellie route to get her excited reaction to Dylan being sent away. You can have 0 Ellie points, be on the GW, Sam route, or have the maximum Dylan points you need on the Dylan/Amber route

So Ellie doesn't care if the entire neighbourhood sees her naked, as long as Dylan isn't there. Sam, Julia (even without knowing her crush on Ellie), Neil, Amber, Sophia, Liam, complete strangers, doesn't matter. Just not Dylan. Really curious as to what he did to provoke that response

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I have not seen anything from L&P saying that there will never be a Sophia/Dylan/Ellie encounter. I understand that some like to downplay it - particularly if they are not Dylan fans - but the possibility is still out there (and, yes, far down the 'road' if it happens).
The story arc bringing Ellie and Dylan closer is not done yet. While L&P has said that this story arc ends soon, he has not ruled out future story arcs that continue to bring Ellie and Dylan closer. The first story arc seems to be about resetting the relationship to one that is more mature and less hateful. Another story arc could actually see them actively working together to help/protect Sophia (against Aiden/the Don or some other predator). I'm certainly one who hopes for this type of scenario whether or not this is part of the impetus for a future 3 some.
I'm enjoying the lesbian path as well as the Dylan and Sam possibilities (and I'm looking forward to Patricia continuing to push Sophia's boundaries in a way that no one else can right now).

Reactions: MacCloud

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So Ellie doesn't care if the entire neighbourhood sees her naked, as long as Dylan isn't there. Sam, Julia (even without knowing her crush on Ellie), Neil, Amber, Sophia, Liam, complete strangers, doesn't matter. Just not Dylan. Really curious as to what he did to provoke that response
I'm going to have to disagree here. Ellie certainly cared that the movers saw her in her underwear. She also cared that Liam saw her naked in the shower with Sophia - she didn't exactly tell him to come on in and chat while she and Sophia were naked. I get that you're not a big Dylan fan but your logic here really does not hold up.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I'm going to have to disagree here. Ellie certainly cared that the movers saw her in her underwear. She also cared that Liam saw her naked in the shower with Sophia - she didn't exactly tell him to come on in and chat while she and Sophia were naked. I get that you're not a big Dylan fan but your logic here really does not hold up.
Ellie doesn't seem like an exhibitionist.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Really curious as to what he did to provoke that response
In the prologue he touched her titty, if I'm not mistaken. And one of the options for Sophia was not to lock the bathroom when she shared it with Dylan while taking a leak. That led to Ellie seeing her brother in all his naked glory. Also, while fixing her laptop, Dylan checked Ellie's package out rather blatantly.
So, yeah, she's not that eager to be around him but one way or another he'll melt Ellie's heart which will give us an unforgettable mom/son/daughter threesome. And later in the game, 5-7 years from now:cry: (hopefully not) aunty/nephew/Sophia event.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ellie and Sophia weren't chatting in the shower - they were making out. Significant difference there.

And as for the movers, Ellie only questions why they were there, since they weren't due until the afternoon. It wasn't until Sophia yells "HEY! DON'T STARE AT HER LIKE THAT!!! AND ELLIE! GO UPSTAIRS RIGHT NOW AND PUT SOME PANTS ON!" that she goes and gets changed. And since Ellie hasn't even had a coffee yet, can you really blame her from just doing what she's told by Sophia? Other times, like Ellie's response to Sophia disapproving of Logan, or Ellie getting tattoos, is that she is old enough to make her own decisions

As for my logic, as I've said last time someone tried attacking with that argument, there is no logic - it's right in the code, that everyone has access to. The only requirement for Ellie to get naked in the backyard, for anyone to see, is to send Dylan away to boarding school.

Reactions: sexieallie2001

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
And as for the movers, Ellie only questions why they were there, since they weren't due until the afternoon. It wasn't until Sophia yells "HEY! DON'T STARE AT HER LIKE THAT!!! AND ELLIE! GO UPSTAIRS RIGHT NOW AND PUT SOME PANTS ON!" that she goes and gets changed. And since Ellie hasn't even had a coffee yet, can you really blame her from just doing what she's told by Sophia? Other times, like Ellie's response to Sophia disapproving of Logan, or Ellie getting tattoos, is that she is old enough to make her own decisions

As for my logic, as I've said last time someone tried attacking with that argument
Here, with the movers, Ellie is embarrassed that they can see her in her underwear. This is in the code and I infer that she would not be comfortable naked around everyone except Dylan.
I simply disagree with your assessment. Disagreement is not an attack. Ellie1.png Ellie1a.png Ellie1a1.png

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well it's rare that Dylan fans say something that isn't contradicted by events in game or by L&P. Last time it was that Sophia was thinking about Dylan giving her another "booty massage", when she clearly reacted negatively to the first one, making him agree it'll never happen again.

At least this time Dylan/Amber has been confirmed as a possibility (might need someone like Old dog for the proof though). Even as a lesbian route fan, Dylan/Amber has some appeal, especially as payback for Neil mistreating little precious Jules. And has none of the issues I have with Dylan/Sophia like consanguinity, but Dylan still gets to fuck a Milf.
It seems that the boarding school route had more to do with the Amber/Dylan relationship and since the"Twist" was removed this is the only connection to Dylan/Amber.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The "Twist" was removed from the blackmail plot so Dylan never made the deal with Aiden,this is the only change that we know of.
that twist was something like written by Rian johnson :rolleyes:.the better of that event is the Dylan/amber path:love:
screenshot0038.png
give me a cheating wife please.

Reactions: nexer and JagHond

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
It's very interesting to know that Zac knew and was in on the details of what Dylan was expecting of Sophia change . Especially when Sophia surprised to see Zac working on the tanning salon . So the twist of the blackmailing . Wouldn't be changed if Dylan and Zac are sent to the boarding School and both won't have to confess that it was Dylan doing . ? It's very interesting what L&P will continue on this changes . And you know I am all sorry to saying that and to all due respect :sneaky: I'm Dylan route All the way . Okay now come the face plam .

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes