Sep 21, 2017
Not being a medical professional, no, Sophia would take Dylan to a doctor.

EDIT:
Besides, assuming you're even doing the event, the only complication of Ellie's revenge would be an abnormal blood pressure. Which you measure on the arm, not on the dick. And is generally done clothed.
we could still work with this...the doctor discovers he has an "allergic reaction to medosone" equals a permanent big penis/pheromone enhancement----basically he's an x-men mutant now able to seduce ala james bond before no time to die 2020:geek::geek::geek:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We need a teaser, Sophia is going to cheer up Morello's brother a lil' bit in a sexy outfit. Imagine the gazes of the prisoners and the guards. They are going to eat her whole. :sneaky: ;)
Besides, a new envs.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Not at all. I play Sophia's POV and boarding school route, and even from Sophia's POV, the entire point of the event is Marie pursuing Dylan, so even that is a straight event. If Sophia could pursue Marie on her own, without Dylan being there, then I could agree to it being a lesbian event.

And as I explained before, even though the Alyssa event predominantly features a female, it's also a straight event, because it doesn't require lesbian points, doesn't give lesbian points, and ends with Sophia getting dick (albeit a silicone one). The event gives Filthy points, which for the lesbian route after a while, are pretty pointless. As long as the Filthy point total is above the GW, the lesbian route carries on easily enough.

So even though both the Yoga and Alyssa events predominantly feature females, they advance the straight route, not the lesbian.
The different distribution of points is totally logical for me.
At the Alyssa / Sophia event a relationship develops that can destroy Liam and Sophia's marriage.
That's why there are Filthy points here.
The Elly/Julia/Sophia event should probably be rated as bitch training. As a Further training measure for Sophia.
We know that it is the duty of every good wife to educate herself as a lesbian. Here, as some hope, Sophia generates
added value for your marriage, just like at the Moerllo event.
And we have all seen that there is still a lot of room for improvement in support for her husband Liam.
Therefore there are no Filthy points for this event.
A threesome or four with women would therefore not be seen as adultery, but rather as training in teamwork.
So no Filthy points either.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I hope he keeps that option (as it is just an option) for those of us who don't want to deal with creepy Dylan later on.
Of course, Dylan is a childish, sometimes mindless and always jerking peeper.
In other games, the MC try to get the women / mothers into bed with malicious manipulations, hynosis, drugs or "magic".
Monsters act there.
On the forums dedicated to this games, people rarely complain about how creepy any of the main characters are.
We can accept monsters in the games but never losers.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The different distribution of points is totally logical for me.
At the Alyssa / Sophia event a relationship develops that can destroy Liam and Sophia's marriage.
That's why there are Filthy points here.
The Elly/Julia/Sophia event should probably be rated as bitch training. As a Further training measure for Sophia.
We know that it is the duty of every good wife to educate herself as a lesbian. Here, as some hope, Sophia generates
added value for your marriage, just like at the Moerllo event.
And we have all seen that there is still a lot of room for improvement in support for her husband Liam.
Therefore there are no Filthy points for this event.
A threesome or four with women would therefore not be seen as adultery, but rather as training in teamwork.
So no Filthy points either.
Except there's no chance of the Ellie/Patricia route turning into a threesome with Liam. Half the point of getting the bathroom lock fixed is to keep him out for Sophia/Ellie shenanigans (the other half being Dylan). And pretty much the entire point of the Patricia route is getting Sophia to have fun on her own terms. On the Ellie/Patricia route there's only value adding for Sophia not for Liam. It's just that pursuing Ellie and Patricia in no way requires a disinterest in Liam (it requires the player to skip the events with Liam, but not disinterest on Sophia's part), so it still compatible with Sophia and Liam still being married.

It's the Vicky and Nathalie events on the GW route that may turn into threesome/foursomes with Liam.
Of course, Dylan is a childish, sometimes mindless and always jerking peeper.
In other games, the MC try to get the women / mothers into bed with malicious manipulations, hynosis, drugs or "magic".
Monsters act there.
On the forums dedicated to this game, people rarely complain about how creepy any of the main characters are.
We can accept monsters in the games but never losers.
Ellie 4 - Mom's adorable Dylan's a loser.png

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The first one was only oral, that's why I commented that.
I was not talking about the first one.
Sophia comes home and finds Liam fixing the bathroom door and end up in the Jacuzzi then the bedroom having sexual intercourse.
Liam/Sophia have sexual intercourse in the shower.
After the Morello event they end up having sexual intercourse in the bedroom.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Except there's no chance of the Ellie/Patricia route turning into a threesome with Liam. Half the point of getting the bathroom lock fixed is to keep him out for Sophia/Ellie shenanigans (the other half being Dylan). And pretty much the entire point of the Patricia route is getting Sophia to have fun on her own terms. On the Ellie/Patricia route there's only value adding for Sophia not for Liam. It's just that pursuing Ellie and Patricia in no way requires a disinterest in Liam (it requires the player to skip the events with Liam, but not disinterest on Sophia's part), so it still compatible with Sophia and Liam still being married.

It's the Vicky and Nathalie events on the GW route that may turn into threesome/foursomes with Liam.

View attachment 914437
You take me far too seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I was not talking about the first one.
Sophia comes home and finds Liam fixing the bathroom door and end up in the Jacuzzi then the bedroom having sexual intercourse.
Liam/Sophia have sexual intercourse in the shower.
After the Morello event they end up having sexual intercourse in the bedroom.
The sex after jacuzzi and the sex after Morello's is the same scene, despite of the different paths.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes