TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
In that they'll be more relaxed since they wont be interrupted, hell yeah. I wonder how much they'll discuss the previous nights activities, especially if it turns out Jules is great at oral (she's already proven her aptitude with her tongue).

As much as I love the idea that Ellie and Jules were banging after the Ellie/Julia event, I'm also a little disappointed they didn't participate in the Yoga event. Would have been great if Ellie got to see Patricia naked, and also Ellie's reaction to Patricia's favourite kiss being "only two days ago in a club with such a hot busty mother of 2 children".
The door being locked will certainly help them not be worried about someone barging in, and maybe get a little more risqué. But, I'm sure Dylan or whoever is gonna knock on the door, and ask them to hurry up, and get out of the bathroom.

I wonder how far they'll go. I'm sure there'll be more kissing, and Ellie will play with her breasts. Maybe Ellie will show Sophia something that she's only done with Julia?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
The door being locked will certainly help them not be worried about someone barging in, and maybe get a little more risqué. But, I'm sure Dylan or whoever is gonna knock on the door, and ask them to hurry up, and get out of the bathroom.

I wonder how far they'll go. I'm sure there'll be more kissing, and Ellie will play with her breasts. Maybe Ellie will show Sophia something that she's only done with Julia?
They're using Sophia's bathroom. Dylan has his own which he shares with Ellie. So Dylan won't be bothering them.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
They're using Sophia's bathroom. Dylan has his own which he shares with Ellie. So Dylan won't be bothering them.
Well, these days it's more like Dylan has his own bathroom, so he doesn't have an excuse to bother them. If he is even there. In my playthrough he's at boarding school.

That's not to say Dylan wont be bothering them, only that he can't barge in like Liam did and discover what Sophia and Ellie are up to.

Reactions: cakeny

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Got this error - Is it because day 18 is under development?:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "E:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Nov 15 00:20:30 2020
fix-a wife and a mother.jpg

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Well, these days it's more like Dylan has his own bathroom, so he doesn't have an excuse to bother them. If he is even there. In my playthrough he's at boarding school.

That's not to say Dylan wont be bothering them, only that he can't barge in like Liam did and discover what Sophia and Ellie are up to.
Mine too, wish we had option to not pick him up and let him figure out how to get back to school.

Reactions: afterlights

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Months ago I reported to the moderators to reupload the game with the fix included in it, they didn't do it, they just added the fix in the OP separetely. We would have avoided all these comments if the moderators would not have been lazy.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Mine too, wish we had option to not pick him up and let him figure out how to get back to school.
Or even the option to pick him up after the event. What I don't get is that on the boarding school route, Sophia is angry at Dylan for the Twist, then Dylan does another dumb and spends his bus fare, and Sophia drops everything and comes to the rescue. If it was me, I would have left him in the city for a few hours to think about what he did.

I don't get how he spent his bus fare anyway. In my country we have a separate travel card for public transport, making it impossible to be as stupid as Dylan was. You can even set it to automatically top up when it gets low.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Or even the option to pick him up after the event. What I don't get is that on the boarding school route, Sophia is angry at Dylan for the Twist, then Dylan does another dumb and spends his bus fare, and Sophia drops everything and comes to the rescue. If it was me, I would have left him in the city for a few hours to think about what he did.

I don't get how he spent his bus fare anyway. In my country we have a separate travel card for public transport, making it impossible to be as stupid as Dylan was. You can even set it to automatically top up when it gets low.
That was why I was gonna leave him. As to fare, here in USA you can buy a pass or just pay cash on bus.

xlMARAlx

Dec 9, 2018
Hi, I was playing and this problem appeared.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "K:\tor\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "K:\tor\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Nov 22 20:12:02 2020
What do I do?

Reactions: AlexCooper

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hi, I was playing and this problem appeared.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "K:\tor\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "K:\tor\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Nov 22 20:12:02 2020
What do I do?
The solution is posted 1 page back
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-100-lust-passion.5944/post-4600066

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2020
NO SEX YET, in relation to content it is rather an introductory demo where it explains the different relationships that the MC's family has with other families, Also there another situations with the moving workers, MC's High School staff, at the Husband's Fashion Company, With the Neighbors's Son, etc

Personally, I liked it ill keep an eye on it, Here's a Chart of the families:

- Parker's Family
  • Sophia Parker: Wife [Teacher] < Main Character.
  • Liam: Husband [Fashion Designer] < Gambling Addiction.
  • "Ellie": Daughter [Student] < Love Keep her body in shape + No Sexual Exp + Dont like Dylan.
  • Dylan: Son [Student] < Good in Sports + Naive + No Sexual Exp + Pervert.
- Sister's Family
  • Patricia: Mc's Younger Sister [Gold Digger / Luxury Hotel Manager] < Love Young Blood.
  • Carl: Brother in Law [Business Man] < Impotent + MultiMillionare
- College friends / Neighbors
  • Amber: Sophia & Liam Friend [] <
  • Neil: Sophia & Liam Friend [] <
  • Julia: Amber & Neil's Daughter [Student]
  • Sam: Amber & Neil's Son [Student] < Have a little Crush on Sophia
If you were a good wife there is a sex scene with his husband after that gambling finished

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes