Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What is the different between playable day and event day?
Is it true that there will be main sex sense in playableday 19?
Because of the week that gets skipped after day 4, event day 12 was playable day 5. So the next update will start playable day 12, however it will be event day 19, with the Parkers being in San Alejo for almost 3 weeks. But after playable day 12 there will be another week time jump, so playable day 13 will be event day 27. So we will have played almost 2 weeks, but the Parkers will have been in San Alejo for a little under a month.

It can't be verified about sex scenes on playable day 19. Apparently it was posted by L&P in this thread, but the post was deleted. So unless L&P visits the thread and confirms, and considering how loathe he is to give spoilers it's unlikely, we may only find out when that particular update comes out.

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
Because of the week that gets skipped after day 4, event day 12 was playable day 5. So the next update will start playable day 12, however it will be event day 19, with the Parkers being in San Alejo for almost 3 weeks. But after playable day 12 there will be another week time jump, so playable day 13 will be event day 27. So we will have played almost 2 weeks, but the Parkers will have been in San Alejo for a little under a month.

It can't be verified about sex scenes on playable day 19. Apparently it was posted by L&P in this thread, but the post was deleted. So unless L&P visits the thread and confirms, and considering how loathe he is to give spoilers it's unlikely, we may only find out when that particular update comes out.
I see now. Thank you.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
From what I saw on the dev's patreon and his dedication for this game, I seriously doubt he will ever abandon this game. Even with slow updates he will definitely complete this game. That's what I believe
Yup. I also see his dedication ( of milking). The game will definitely get completed ( maybe in next 20 years) .

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
is there any scenes with dylan ?
Dylan scenes in the next update, no. But there will be in the update after.
I finished the game but I could not see the lesbian scene of Sophia and Ellie, please help
With or without the Dylan and Sam routes? With Dylan and Sam scenes (and maximum Filthy points), follow this walkthrough. For just the lesbian scenes, follow this one.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Respecting to the next update, I think this time is better the short update, because we already know that the event with Ellie comes next and I didn't want to wait 6 months knowing that.

Charm... Now that you use that term, the most charming game has been High Life, but sadly it was abandoned after episode 1. Is it worthly the bittersweet sensation that it leaves you after playing it and know that it's abandoned? Absolutely. Legend says that it will come back someday, during the chosen time by the gods and it will do with hyper realistic renders that no game have ever had.

There's one that people tend to compare to this one: Jessica O'neil Hard News

And recently came out one that seems highly inspired by this game: A long Summer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will the disciple surpass his master?
i think the office is better than long summer in term of content, renders and animation

finally, we will see aiden 3rd task on july 2021. until then stay safe and get yourself and your family a good vaccine

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
good girl gone bad and our red string (2d art)
lust campus but is only in 0.01 version
dogs day of summer but is a lesbian exclusive game.
Sadly tried to download Our Red String, but Mega file got taken down and other links won't work for me.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The bathroom lock has been fixed too, so that should make for an interesting interaction.
In that they'll be more relaxed since they wont be interrupted, hell yeah. I wonder how much they'll discuss the previous nights activities, especially if it turns out Jules is great at oral (she's already proven her aptitude with her tongue).

As much as I love the idea that Ellie and Jules were banging after the Ellie/Julia event, I'm also a little disappointed they didn't participate in the Yoga event. Would have been great if Ellie got to see Patricia naked, and also Ellie's reaction to Patricia's favourite kiss being "only two days ago in a club with such a hot busty mother of 2 children".

Blank6969

Oct 9, 2019
I believe so far it's Nathalie, Alyssa and Jules that have got Sophia wet so far. Ellie was on her way too, if not for Liam interrupting during the shower. The arousal was there, but I don't believe she actually got Sophia wet. But the lock is fixed now, so hopefully that will be rectified
View attachment 896964
Hey can you share a save, i try to get that scene but i keel failing don't know how i read the walkthrought and still don't get it

Reactions: Vielhiem

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey can you share a save, i try to get that scene but i keel failing don't know how i read the walkthrought and still don't get it
Which scene are you after specifically, and which walkthrough are you using?

Mine covers all four scenes I mentioned, and I thought I'd made it idiot-proof, stating all the decision points and which ones you need to make. But if people are still having trouble, then I might have to reformat it to make it clearer

Reactions: Mr Killer D

Blank6969

Oct 9, 2019
Which scene are you after specifically, and which walkthrough are you using?

Mine covers all four scenes I mentioned, and I thought I'd made it idiot-proof, stating all the decisions and which ones you need to make. But if people are still having trouble, then I might have to reformat it to make it clearer
I was using the walkthrought in the first page of the forum, the scene is the one with julia/ellie on the poolside from the latest patch. I saw the requirments for that is you need to eavesdrop them and see them kiss and kiss ellie on the shower in order to achieve it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was using the walkthrought in the first page of the forum, the scene is the one with julia/ellie on the poolside from the latest patch. I saw the requirments for that is you need to eavesdrop them and see them kiss and kiss ellie on the shower in order to achieve it
All three walkthroughs are on the first page of the forum (aka the OP). Mamonetti's, which gives you maximum Filthy + Lesbian points is the second one in that post, and mine, which is the third one, is the pure lesbian route. But yeah, the one provided by L&P isn't entirely clear on which decisions you need to make.

View attachment 1-4-LT1.save
This should be the save at the first decision point during the Ellie/Julia event, just when things start to get good. I think this is the first save I've actually shared, so if there's any problems, feel free to PM me.

Blank6969

Oct 9, 2019
All three walkthroughs are on the first page of the forum (aka the OP). Mamonetti's, which gives you maximum Filthy + Lesbian points is the second one in that post, and mine, which is the third one, is the pure lesbian route. But yeah, the one provided by L&P isn't entirely clear on which decisions you need to make.

View attachment 910579
This should be the save at the first decision point during the Ellie/Julia event, just when things start to get good. I think this is the first save I've actually shared, so if there's any problems, feel free to PM me.
Thanks A alot. I was actually using your walkthrought, since english is not my first language i find it quite easy!So keep doing what you are doing

Reactions: Alley_Cat

NibbaBoye

Oct 29, 2020
Got this error - Is it because day 18 is under development?:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "E:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Nov 15 00:20:30 2020

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes