Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
At last a straight update.
What's the issue? Even in the last update, the Ellie/Julia event was the only lesbian event, the rest were straight events. And in this one, the only lesbian event is the Ellie shower, the 3 others others being straight events. So even the last update still had predominately straight events, and the next one will be too.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What's the issue? Even in the last update, the Ellie/Julia event was the only lesbian event, the rest were straight events. And in this one, the only lesbian event is the Ellie shower, the 3 others others being straight events. So even the last update still had predominately straight events, and the next one will be too.
Doesn't that depend? In the last update if you did the yoga event from Sophia's POV then it was lesbian, but it was straight from Dylan's. You could get some time with Liam if you are on the GW path, and everyone had access to their sex scene at night- so that was straight. I didn't get Dylan's Boarding School path, so I don't know what happens over there (can someone tell me?). But between the pool scene, and Alyssa's scene, this latest update did feel pretty lesbian heavy- but I'm ok with that.

Reactions: Vielhiem

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Doesn't that depend? In the last update if you did the yoga event from Sophia's POV then it was lesbian, but it was straight from Dylan's. You could get some time with Liam if you are on the GW path, and everyone had access to their sex scene at night- so that was straight. I didn't get Dylan's Boarding School path, so I don't know what happens over there (can someone tell me?). But between the pool scene, and Alyssa's scene, this latest update did feel pretty lesbian heavy- but I'm ok with that.
Not at all. I play Sophia's POV and boarding school route, and even from Sophia's POV, the entire point of the event is Marie pursuing Dylan, so even that is a straight event. If Sophia could pursue Marie on her own, without Dylan being there, then I could agree to it being a lesbian event.

And as I explained before, even though the Alyssa event predominantly features a female, it's also a straight event, because it doesn't require lesbian points, doesn't give lesbian points, and ends with Sophia getting dick (albeit a silicone one). The event gives Filthy points, which for the lesbian route after a while, are pretty pointless. As long as the Filthy point total is above the GW, the lesbian route carries on easily enough.

So even though both the Yoga and Alyssa events predominantly feature females, they advance the straight route, not the lesbian.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Respecting to the next update, I think this time is better the short update, because we already know that the event with Ellie comes next and I didn't want to wait 6 months knowing that.

I like this game very much. Friends, is there a game like this that has a story and charm?
Charm... Now that you use that term, the most charming game has been High Life, but sadly it was abandoned after episode 1. Is it worthly the bittersweet sensation that it leaves you after playing it and know that it's abandoned? Absolutely. Legend says that it will come back someday, during the chosen time by the gods and it will do with hyper realistic renders that no game have ever had.

There's one that people tend to compare to this one: Jessica O'neil Hard News

And recently came out one that seems highly inspired by this game: A long Summer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will the disciple surpass his master?

Last edited:

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
What is the different between playable day and event day?
Is it true that there will be main sex sense in playableday 19?

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes