Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Unfortunately they are not big twins anymore because some gay people want them to be smaller.
Unfortunately there are visually challenged people who missidentify gas bags belonging into a Zeppelin with breasts. There is nothing gay about being happy that the caricature breasts L&P produced over several updates get reduced to real fun play size.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well, its a smaller update than normal but it does seem to be increasing faster than normal which I like.

This doesn't seem right but this thread was last updated "2020-09-11" according to the first post but it not been that long since the last update, so think that wasn't updated last time.

am I wrong? surely not been over 2 months since the last update?
It's going faster than 9-months for a game day,but way slower than 6-months for a game day.
My guess- he is aiming for 8 months.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There are different support and different level of game creation comparing these two games.
drPinkCake is a hardworked and fan of his development!
Thats not exacly true. I was amazed by DIK game at the beggining, but after part 3 I think they lost me with horrible gameplay that I didnt like at all. There was some big mansion with many rooms and floors that you should check many times... horrible. I`m not interested by it anymore and i`m not playing it anymore.
In the same time a-wife-and-mother has a great renders,good story and good gameplay for me and I`m enjoying it very much
Just like to clarify that I wasn't saying either VN are bad, they're in my top 5 for sure.

For me personally Being A DIK is 1 and AWAM is 2 but I can see why others have AWAM first.

I think anyone who puts out a VN/Game works hard on it, especially the devs with the more popular VN/games, as they've had to put in a tonne of work for there VN/game to become popular.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Actually the L&P estimate is closer to 5 years to finish the game. It's our estimates here that push the estimates to 10 years or more.

My Herman and Mr Gibbs from the first job haven't been cut. There just hasn't been a 2nd day yet for Sophia to work at that job. But there will be update after this.
No less than 20 years. L&P 's target is to reach retirement at the end of AWAM development.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3683, in script
File "C:\Users\Cake\Downloads\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Cake\Downloads\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Thu Nov 19 14:18:19 2020

Reactions: Noob4454

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Unfortunately they are not big twins anymore because some gay people want them to be smaller.
I like them smaller because that's what they originally looked like. That is Sophia from when I started playing & before she mutated. I'm not gay but if I was I would still want them to be in proportion.....for "aesthetic" reasons. Sophia still has a big bust, just not a gross bust. I got over my big breast obsession when I was about 15 years old, as do many straight men & now I love them in a different way.

Reactions: Sepey and Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
old boobs:
View attachment 907120
Enhanced boobs:
View attachment 907131
i prefer the Enhanced boobs :ROFLMAO:
Well just going by measuring the base model, that turns out to be D cup, which is Sophia's stated cup size. The "enhanced" boobs are something silly like J cup.

So if we're going for realism and not fappibility as L&P states is his goal, then the original size is the way to go

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
old boobs:
View attachment 907120
Enhanced boobs:
View attachment 907131
i prefer the Enhanced boobs :ROFLMAO:
Pic 1. Sophia believable as a woman who teaches sports, goes to the gym & jogs, as well as having an active lifestyle & healthy diet. There were 2 games teachers, women, with figures like this at my school, many years ago. They only took games lessons with the girls but we lads didn't half appreciate them.

Pic 2. Sophia as a woman who's had implants & not told anybody, which is not as extraordinary as her miraculous recovery time, combined with lack of scarring. (Cos' magic can't be used as an explanation in a 'realistic' game). Perhaps that's why she can't wait to show them to someone, even if it's her own son. It's either that or she ate all the pies.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Exactly, I don't know why would someone play a game that has a woman with an average size boobs. Its really boring.
Sophia does not have average boobs, they're an ample 36D. She doesn't need enhancement. That's one of my main points. I don't find 36D boring but what does bore me is the long procession in MILFY City, AEA, The Visit etc., of otherwise stunning women who look as though smuggling beach-balls is their second career.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes