Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Want to like the game, but dear god, some of the conversations go on and on and on, and VERY little reward for anything so far. I like some wait for a "reward" and conversation, but these conversations all need to be cut in half and more "rewards". Get things moving already.

This game also seriously needs a scene viewer already, not that there are many....but there i no way I am spending hours clicking through endless conversations for a few scenes ever again.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wow december, this new approach of the dev to shorten the gab between updates really works so 3 months for 1/3 day instead of 4-5 months for half a day...:WaitWhat:
It does not surprise me one bit that instead of becoming shorter the true intervals get even longer. I never believed L&P that they would reduce the time between update intervals, they were always on a snail´s pacing, even accounting for the render quality. When I saw that they supposedly would quicken the updates by reducing the size of them, I knew right away that was bullshit. It comes exactly like I predicted back then, smaller updates, but taking nearly the same time as the old, larger updates.

There are developers, some of them parttimers, who get out consistent updates at acceptable interval times. Take "Deliverance", absolutely great render quality, numerous animations (I do not need animations in VN, but a nice touch), crime/supernatural storyline, updates coming out close to dev´s ETA dates. Just a short time after the new chapter came out, "1Thousand" released an expansion for about half the current game.
Both "Deliverance" and "AWaM" have comparable high render quality, a storyline beyond just banging (Deliverance comes across as a cop and supernatural war story, Awam slice of Life) and are great erotic games.
But there is a key difference. We current F95 users will be able to play the finished Deliverance, unlike Awam which will only be ready in time for the midlife crisis of our kids!

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I know... It was crazy that she finally had an affair with "Antonio" outside of Liam.
Is there a new update? Last i saw most action was w neighbor daughter...

I no longer check this much bc far too much BS and nonsense and little action

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Many people write that the game is bad due to the fact that there are no sex scenes yet, but personally I like the speed with which the character is consumed by corruption. But there is one big problem, this is the speed of updates, because of this you start to lose the essence of the game, when after 2-3 months you enter the game, you don't even understand what characters are around you, not to mention remembering the plot and where you are stopped.:(

Dec 13, 2019
Many people write that the game is bad due to the fact that there are no sex scenes yet, but personally I like the speed with which the character is consumed by corruption. But there is one big problem, this is the speed of updates, because of this you start to lose the essence of the game, when after 2-3 months you enter the game, you don't even understand what characters are around you, not to mention remembering the plot and where you are stopped.:(
consumed by corruption? LOL!
c'mon buddy i think that a very very very old nun is more uninhibited that good young sophia... this way i think we'll need more than the universe's time itself to see her have sex as a free uninhibited young woman.

ps: i think the dev don't understand that with this vn he's probably sitting on a gold mine: if he'll succeed in developing gamein reasonable time with a good hystory (with some action in it!) her could sell it to steam platform (for example...) and make plenty of money... its pity that he is satisfied with just the patron incoming.

• Hey there
Reactions: yltohawk

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
I feel the same. If the dev lose a sence with any main characters with Sophia rn,The interest rate will go down. And it's will break our heart. The main reason i like about this game is character development and Sophia's teasing. Ngl It turns me on. Lmao

Reactions: dregon87

souf

Jul 10, 2019
is there a way to edit the filthy numbers? i was playing at 0095 version and it was increasing, but since i changed to version 100 it stopped..

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Has someone told this guy that its possible to finish this game and then make a new one? To be very honest, the difference in 1080p and 720p doesn't justify the time between updates. You've been at this for years now. People have started games and finished them, that are just as good visually and storytelling, within the time it took you to get this far. Wrapitup. There's no need to milk your patrons, just finish the game and make a new one.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The teasing in this game is aaaa! Hope the real deal starts soon.
That depends entirely on what you mean by "real deal". If you mean sex scenes on the Filthy route, they're not expected to start until playable day 19/20, which is likely at least 4 or 5 years away.
is there a way to edit the filthy numbers? i was playing at 0095 version and it was increasing, but since i changed to version 100 it stopped..
There are numerous. Unren is probably the most useful. But it's probably better to follow a walkthrough, just to make sure you're still getting the scenes. Did you choose the Ellie/Julia scene or the Alyssa? Because if you chose the Ellie/Julia scene, you don't get Filthy points, only Lesbian Temptation. I'll need to double check, but I think the Alyssa event is the only one in which you can get Filthy points during 0.100

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It may not be very good compared to other developers,

Dr. Pinkcake, in five months,

3336 senders
162 animations
34 Songs
25 sound effects

produced an enormous output of

During the same period, L&P did not make half or even a fifth of it.
The difference between this and BaDIK however, is that this is FemProt. My experience with MalProt games is that the MC is simply an uninteresting one-dimensional character. Sophia however, is far more complex. Even now, you can play her as the prudish housewife, or someone caught up in blackmail and doing sexual favours, to everything in between. As someone strictly straight, or pure lesbian route, or a combination of both.

Ellie too, you can play as strictly straight, or experimenting with bisexuality, possibly even just becoming lesbian.

And then on the Dylan route you can either go the boarding school route or Aiden's tasks, changing how he grows as a character etc.

A dev might put out 10 or 100 times the renders of L&P. But that means nothing if their characters are uninteresting, and the plot is boring, which so far has always been the case when someone has compared a particular game to this one. So while it can get boring waiting between updates, the wait has generally been worth it. And things are starting to heat up, if they haven't already.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes