Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yes, please
Here ya go. Sure one of the more die hard fans can provide you with a save before the event. (Edit: OD beat me to it heh)

This save...Sophia takes the second job tutoring the young boys. Full Les points, no interactions with any boys (not enough points). Second save is Alyssia path (again..as few points with the boys as possible).

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Incorrect. If play from Sophia's pov...a flag is set in the code that Dylan does spy on all the naked ladies. So unless you play from the annoying little bastards POV...and purposefully choose not to, cannon default is that he does.
So you had to add something that was not in my post to render it incorrect??
What a novel concept...
Who said anything about canon default??
I'm enjoying AWAM my way and I could care less for canon default.
I just went with the options L&P gave each one of us for this scene, and yes - I specifically chose Dylan's point of view and did not spy.
If L&P did not want us to have this choice, he would not have given it to us.
Our choices are equally valid for the Dylan we choose to play!

So - my assessment - as stated - is correct.

Thanks

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So you had to add something that was not in my post to render it incorrect??
What a novel concept...
Who said anything about canon default??
I'm enjoying AWAM my way and I could care less for canon default.
I just went with the options L&P gave each one of us for this scene, and yes - I specifically chose Dylan's point of view and did not spy.
If L&P did not want us to have this choice, he would not have given it to us.
Our choices are equally valid for the Dylan we choose to play!

So - my assessment - as stated - is correct.

Thanks
:rolleyes:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
These two
And yes, afterwards she recovered and was the old Ellie again. But look at her face. She is definitely impressed with Dylan's new look.
View attachment 915102 View attachment 915103
She is shocked, not impressed. And of course she's shocked Dylan is displaying some style. This is his reaction when told Sophia wants to take him to a hairdresser and not a barber:
screenshot0009.png
And this being Ellie's actual opinion on Dylan's new look:
screenshot0010.png

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
It's been said that Bennett's blackmailing storyline is likely going nowhere & we know that L&P decided to reduce it. This was by "popular demand" it seems. It also appears that the Aiden saga is to be given the 'concertina' treatment in the future. I think both storylines were less convincing than they could have been, e.g. Sophia could have been caught illegally sneaking a look at Bennett's personnel file to try & gain some counter leverage concerning the test results, Aiden & Andre being the ones who caught her & recorded it, while up to no-good themselves perhaps? Still, it's pointless speculating on how good the blackmail angle could have been when it's incest which IMO dominates the story now. Sadly, incest leaves me cold & is of no interest. Yeah, 'how strange' but there it is.
I thought about why I stopped playing the other popular games that once occupied my time on F95. Fashion Business=couldn't stand the grindfest, Anna Exciting Affection=story got silly & turned into a fuck them all extravaganza, (although it seems it may be about to change for the better, so may give it a go again), The Tyrant=by the time it was abandoned had become a confusing mess (& I really didn't like the inclusion of murder as an option, blackmail yes but the MC killing someone?).
So, I wondered what hope there is for the likes of me with AWAM. Alyssa is still full of promise, Vicky is interesting, Morello is a mystery for now but might be entertaining & that's it. Those side-jobs are going nowhere & the host of other characters feel superfluous. Curiousity as to what happens next will keep me coming back....do I hear a groan, 'is that a facepalm I see before me?' I would like to hear other opinions, (as opposed to moron injected facepalms), because I think this game needs a kick up the 2020's. It needs a boost & soon.
Yeah I can see where you’re coming from. If you don’t like incest the more recent updates must not have been that enjoyable . As for me I came here for the incest but my problem is how it’s presented. It’s the typical 20 pages incest hentai where the son fuck the mom, but overly detailed. And at the end,she falls in love with him (or not) even though it doesn’t make sense and hasn’t been presented that way. And to add to that he’s turning him into the harem protagonist even though the game was not about that. If I could have my say in the game, Dylan would be treated like most of the other characters : you accept to develop Sophia/Dylan relationship or you don’t. No subplot, no Dylan/and other girls harem trope. The game was supposed to be about Sophia and the temptations around her. I really hope that if something happens with some of the none family members storylines, Dylan or Ellie won’t suddenly pop-up just because they are the «most popular characters ». Talking about popularity, for a game with a possible mom/son incest relationship, I was surprised to see that Dylan wasn’t much higher in the number of people who considered him as their favorite. Yes he’s the most popular but he’s not «that» popular. Sometimes on this forum some people will ask : «When will the son fuck the mom ?» They don’t bother to remember there names, or that it should be more the mom fucking with the son. All they want is there incest sex scene no matter who the son and the mom are or their personalities. That’s why the janitor (the interracial bbc trope ) or the old guys (the old/young trope) are that high even though they have been in the game like 2 or 3 times and hasn’t been in the game for years. If you take the fact that Dylan is part of the biggest kink of all ( incest mom/son) and you add to that the amount of screen time he has, Dylan is not that really popular compared to other characters. Maybe because some people who have an interest in the characters personalities doesn’t find him interesting or just straight up doesn’t like him even though they don’t have a problem with incest. That’s the case for me at least.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah I can see where you’re coming from. If you don’t like incest the more recent updates must not have been that enjoyable . As for me I came here for the incest but my problem is how it’s presented. It’s the typical 20 pages incest hentai where the son fuck the mom, but overly detailed. And at the end,she falls in love with him (or not) even though it doesn’t make sense and hasn’t been presented that way. And to add to that he’s turning him into the harem protagonist even though the game was not about that. If I could have my say in the game, Dylan would be treated like most of the other characters : you accept to develop Sophia/Dylan relationship or you don’t. No subplot, no Dylan/and other girls harem trope. The game was supposed to be about Sophia and the temptations around her. I really hope that if something happens with some of the none family members storylines, Dylan or Ellie won’t suddenly pop-up just because they are the «most popular characters ». Talking about popularity, for a game with a possible mom/son incest relationship, I was surprised to see that Dylan wasn’t much higher in the number of people who considered him as their favorite. Yes he’s the most popular but he’s not «that» popular. Sometimes on this forum some people will ask : «When will the son fuck the mom ?» They don’t bother to remember there names, or that it should be more the mom fucking with the son. All they want is there incest sex scene no matter who the son and the mom are or their personalities. That’s why the janitor (the interracial bbc trope ) or the old guys (the old/young trope) are that high even though they have been in the game like 2 or 3 times and hasn’t been in the game for years. If you take the fact that Dylan is part of the biggest kink of all ( incest mom/son) and you add to that the amount of screen time he has, Dylan is not that really popular compared to other characters. Maybe because some people who have an interest in the characters personalities doesn’t find him interesting or just straight up doesn’t like him even though they don’t have a problem with incest. That’s the case for me at least.
For the actual numbers, Dylan has 14.6% of the vote in the Favorite Character poll and Ellie has 13%. At least those are the numbers I got from Old dog about 2 weeks ago.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
She is shocked, not impressed. And of course she's shocked Dylan is displaying some style. This is his reaction when told Sophia wants to take him to a hairdresser and not a barber:
View attachment 915361
And this being Ellie's actual opinion on Dylan's new look:
View attachment 915372
You do not get it, or maybe you do not want to. The point here is the first impression of Ellie when she sees him. This is exactly the moment when Ellie sees Dylan. Not before or anytime after. Yes shocked or impressed are different emotions. But I think that the term "shocked" shouldn't/can't be seen negatively here! She is not shocked by her brother's new look. She is positively surprised, pauses for a moment and returns to her bitchy nature.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes