Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
why does it not work for me
it mean the actual "game" folder, not in "1 game folder".(theres game folder inside 1 game folder.)
And dont forget to restart game.

A game folder with 1 game folder and a game folder inside, dat is some messy gameception.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
What the hell's wrong with the game. 2 Updates in 1 year that too one half day and other quarter. Can't believe how you guys can bear up with it.
That is the main reason to split each day on 3 parts.Otherwise we will be getting max 3 updates per year.Not what some other people think-to speed up the updates and progress of the game.We will not be going back to 6 months for 1 game day.I am not sure that it will be even 8 or 9 months for 1 day.

Reactions: Hlextor

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I don't mind waiting for something I'm getting for free.
exactly, it's free so I'm willing to wait, I would love for faster updates and more focus on characters I like, prefer every update to have a new Aiden task but I get there's a bigger story going on and it includes many characters.

This is one of the best VN's around but in a couple of years time, it's going be one of the best ever and all these people complaining about lack of sex scenes, oh sorry, I mean lack of updates will love this VN.

Dec 13, 2019
What the hell's wrong with the game. 2 Updates in 1 year that too one half day and other quarter. Can't believe how you guys can bear up with it.
this... me too think that this dev is really too slow and since he now take a good income with patreons i think he should ask for extra help. don't know why he doesn't ask for extra help with the game's building process...

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Enough with the abbreviations, I'm sure you guys can type it out right? Some of us really can't understand bro!

The ones i have problem with are - BARS, SU, MB
What are those really?!
Become A Rockstar
Something Unlimited
Midnight Paradise
Usually the games from first 3-4 pages with most views are the ones people are talking about.

Reactions: truerty

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm beginning to question is the 30-day timeline. With so many storylines in the game, I'm not sure how they can be finalized in just a 30 day window. I know that development has been slow and that many people are upset by that, but realistically I'm not sure he can wrap it up in that 30-day window. The game's story seems to be laid out very deliberately, and while it has take YEARS to get this far, in the game world it has been less than a month. With only like 10 days left in the month (and not all of them playable), how far can we really expect Sophia to go in 30 days?

I suspect that L&P is going to need to change the timeline. The game may not be any longer- but the time jump may be more substantial that the last one. Maybe there's a montage that helps move the game along?

Reactions: Notretsam

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I'm beginning to question is the 30-day timeline. With so many storylines in the game, I'm not sure how they can be finalized in just a 30 day window. I know that development has been slow and that many people are upset by that, but realistically I'm not sure he can wrap it up in that 30-day window. The game's story seems to be laid out very deliberately, and while it has take YEARS to get this far, in the game world it has been less than a month. With only like 10 days left in the month (and not all of them playable), how far can we really expect Sophia to go in 30 days?

I suspect that L&P is going to need to change the timeline. The game may not be any longer- but the time jump may be more substantial that the last one. Maybe there's a montage that helps move the game along?
So far we have only 11 days.So that leaves 19 more,not 10.Still I am also afraid that is not enough.And it is hard to see skipping 1 week every other day.That will really break some event-like Aiden's 12 tasks.

Reactions: Hlextor
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes