PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The update stuck at 75% for 3 week i think that update will not complete in December
The game stat's for completion (created scenes/rendered scenes) have been getting update by 5% increments about every 3-4 days (on average). If you bothered to check the thread, you would see this as these stats are published here by Old Dog and others each time they get updated on his Patreon page. If you want to doubt a December update timeframe - okay - but at least use facts. Too many people bash L&P here, giving/quoting information that is patently wrong - many because they are not getting their free stuff fast enough for them. Many of us appreciate a well-thought out post using facts versus conjecture or numbers pulled out of no where.

V.scaletta

Sep 20, 2020
The game stat's for completion (created scenes/rendered scenes) have been getting update by 5% increments about every 3-4 days (on average). If you bothered to check the thread, you would see this as these stats are published here by Old Dog and others each time they get updated on his Patreon page. If you want to doubt a December update timeframe - okay - but at least use facts. Too many people bash L&P here, giving/quoting information that is patently wrong - many because they are not getting their free stuff fast enough for them. Many of us appreciate a well-thought out post using facts versus conjecture or numbers pulled out of no where.
thank you bro

V.scaletta

Sep 20, 2020
Why would he complete in December if he can drag it a few more days to push it until January 3 or 4 and his patreons pay one more time?

This dev is so obvious in what he's doing that at this point there are no surprises.
cash is cash
I love your fanart bro very good

Reactions: JagHond

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
L&P finally get so help with the written?or he is still looking?
Good afternoon. Can't find Sofia and Julia at the pool for an episode of lesbian scene.
Where did I miss the fork?
olddog post save games a few pages back or check the walkthrough

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Oh my god man! I didn't realise I'm at the point in life i worship a computer generated woman model more than a real woman's body. Not sure if it's pathetic or impressive! Ellie looks way more gorgeous (Damn, those curves on her!), as a Dylan fan i can't believe the words that's coming out of my mouth!! Now i want Dylan to fuck the sister too.

The family is mine and mine alone :cool:

abram1

May 24, 2020
I agree and have been wondering this myself.

As armion82 pointed out, there are more than 10 days to go but to really unlock the full potential in this VN, I just don't see how it can in days left.

However, here is my theory and am concerned I might be right about this.

All characters with exception of Dylan and Ellie are essentially pawns to help corrupt Sophia enough, so she will have sex with Dylan or Ellie.

I think there is a chance we may need to choose who Sophia has sex with, Dylan or Ellie.

If I'm right, then there is plenty of time left to build to that and it does make a certain amount of sense, it would explain why there are so many characters added to a 30-day story.

I seem to recall L&P has stated Sophia have sex with more than one person? Not sure if I remember right but I do think the original idea was my theory I stated in this post.

I think all the "unnecessary complaints" regarding the lack of sex scenes have potentially changed L&P's original vision, which would be a shame as L&P should make what he wants.

There is time for Sophia to have sex with more than 1 person and maybe I'm wrong. Maybe L&P has changed his vision or it was never his attention to build to just one sex scene, and the 2nd half of the 30 days is where Sophia has sex most days but not every day.

All I know right now is, I don't see her having sex with anyone else but her husband for a few more days at least and that will depend on what happens on them days.

I see a scenario where she has sex with pretty much everyone if we choose that to happen but don't see that happening within 30 days.
For starters, you mix up the in-game days with the actual playable days. We're only about to get first update on Playable day 12 out of 30. So L&P has plenty of time to fully unfold the story.
That's what concerns me. It'll be literally years, if not a decade, before the game is completed. As far as I understood from this thread, the dev's initial plan was to finish the game in 5-7 years. Then he started talking about making a perfect game and some folks in here already were joking about L&P's retirement plan if he's gonna keep doing what he's been doing so far.
I see only two options: either patreons have an immense devotion, faith and they gonna support him for as much time as necessary to finish up the game or smth goes awry and L&P abandons the project.

Reactions: SpecY_92

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I agree with your points. The first job has gone nowhere, and at this point would need too many resources (development time, and in-game time) to justify its continuation in this crowded field. I had actually forgotten all about the guys from the museum- they could easily just never be addressed again and I don't think anyone would care. The second job seems too fresh to cut already, but it was probably a mistake to introduce it. It could have been the 1st (and only) job, and we would have had a couple of opportunities to develop it already. (Am I correct that the 2nd job has only made one appearance so far?) I also wonder about the Morello storyline, because it seems like it's going to be a big one and need a lot of room for growth. I'm not sure I would cut it, but by itself it could be the main plot of most games so to make it another additional storyline seems like a big undertaking. I didn't dislike the Bennett story, but it did feel redundant if you were also doing Aiden's story. But if you're going to make cuts, at some point you're going to have to make some tough decisions.

L&P seems like a person with a vision, and I think that's great, but I think he could really use the help of a collaborator. Someone that could act as an editor to his many ideas, shaping and adjusting them to fit their capacity. Few games have this many characters and permutations for romance. Even fewer maintain the quality of L&P's work. And none do all of that while on a one-person team. L&P has made it very clear that he won't/can't bring in another person, and I can understand the hesitation. But if that's the case then something needs to give, and it's going to end up being some of the superfluous storylines.

As for Aiden's next couple of tasks, if they really are just selfies then that storyline really does need to pick up the pace. It may not be realistic, but we're running out of time and after all this time a simple selfie of Sophia's cleavage is underwhelming to the audience and uninteresting to the story.
Hi, the most important thing in a story is to be focused otherwise is a soap opera. Game of thrones is a difficult task. L&P expands his game for milking and to increase frustration and impatience. It is not possible to finish his game. KR

Last edited:
Reactions: SpecY_92

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
For starters, you mix up the in-game days with the actual playable days. We're only about to get first update on Playable day 12 out of 30. So L&P has plenty of time to fully unfold the story.
That's what concerns me. It'll be literally years, if not a decade, before the game is completed. As far as I understood from this thread, the dev's initial plan was to finish the game in 5-7 years. Then he started talking about making a perfect game and some folks in here already were joking about L&P's retirement plan if he's gonna keep doing what he's been doing so far.
I see only two options: either patreons have an immense devotion, faith and they gonna support him for as much time as necessary to finish up the game or smth goes awry and L&P abandons the project.
For starters, I said there are more than 10 days to go in reply to someone who said there were 10 days to go.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Oh my god man! I didn't realise I'm at the point in life i worship a computer generated woman model more than a real woman's body. Not sure if it's pathetic or impressive! Ellie looks way more gorgeous (Damn, those curves on her!), as a Dylan fan i can't believe the words that's coming out of my mouth!! Now i want Dylan to fuck the sister too.

The family is mine and mine alone :cool:
Don't worry.Same happen with most people playing games like League of Legends and Overwatch.
the sophie/liam event looks like a big event if takes this long to created :unsure:.
Better be not bigger than Ellie/Sophia,Vicky/Sophia or there will be a riot.
Ellie/Sophia is 40% of the update,Vicky/Sophia is 20% and Liam/Sophia is currently at 20%
I know,but there is always the option to expand the events after the first one and make them way bigger.
And sadly we saw that to happen many times with AWAM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don't worry.Same happen with most people playing games like League of Legends and Overwatch.

Better be not bigger than Ellie/Sophia,Vicky/Sophia or there will be a riot.
Ellie/Sophia is 40% of the update,Vicky/Sophia is 20% and Liam/Sophia is currently at 20%

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017
Why would he complete in December if he can drag it a few more days to push it until January 3 or 4 and his patreons pay one more time?

This dev is so obvious in what he's doing that at this point there are no surprises.
Well this is what he does almost every update, so we should start expecting releases around the first 10 days of the month. Nothing wrong in it in my opinion, he is working on this game to make money, and if his patrons don't mind, then we ought to wait till whenever the update is released.

• Angry
Reactions: Chicha and Old Dog

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Yeah, I've heard 144,618 different versions of "original plan" take your pick, I'm sure it's that one.
Well this is what he does almost every update, so we should start expecting releases around the first 10 days of the month. Nothing wrong in it in my opinion, he is working on this game to make money, and if his patrons don't mind, then we ought to wait till whenever the update is released.
finally a person who understands this game

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes