Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I do agree there has not been decent Dylan & Sophia content for a while. Which doesnt make sense considering Dylan was voted as favorite character by far. L&P should listen more what his patrons say.
Well since September L&P has only lost about 50 patrons, and last I heard Dylan still has around 350 votes in the poll, so his patrons seem more or less happy with the content. The only real complaint I'm aware of was the Twist

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
I want to see dylan (teasing)contants more but i don't want LP to drop Sophia sex sense with dylan. I think it needs more character development for that otherwise it will be a waste of Sophia character. But i wish LP could do updates faster. The last update took 5 months and i almost forget how much i love the game. Gg

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
He does & that's why Dylan is everywhere. He even got his own POV story in the last update. I think the game suffers from 'a surfeit of Dylan'. I like him so much that I can't wait to hook him up with a proper girlfriend. Then he can turn into a 'real-live boy' & stop being Mommy's little lech. It's for his own good. Imagine a conversation in 30 years time, (i. e. when the game is half-way through), "Do you remember your first time?" "Yes, actually, it was with my mother." Now, there's a conversation stopper. I really don't blame the lad though, I blame Sophia for being far too over-indulgent. How will he ever grow up emotionally? Well, he won't but I suppose he won't need to try & get his own place to live because he can just stay with Mommy Dearest. What a saving in time, effort & cash.
You do realise that hooking him with a girlfriend doesn't mean the dev will stop to make Sophia/Dylan scenes,right?
Actually aiding a GF for Dylan will slow down the game even firther,because he will need to work on one more route.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well since September L&P has only lost about 50 patrons, and last I heard Dylan still has around 350 votes in the poll, so his patrons seem more or less happy with the content. The only real complaint I'm aware of was the Twist
Agreed, the twist is the only one I have seen or heard of in a big way (besides the other complaint we all see)

I still haven't seen that twist myself, so still not sure what I think of it but does seem a bit out of the blue, most twists are exactly that though.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If I remember well Liam is her husband and I do not believe anybody pays a lot of attention to this story line.
I think Sophia's decisions and the distribution of points in the game so far are a clear indication
of a preference for the good wife route. A good wife route where the Filthy points are always slightly
below the Good wife points. That means Liam will become more and more present in the story.
Someone thought, I quote: " If he (Liam) gets more content with Sophia while on the Filthy path, I think it will flesh the
character out and make him more interesting." But that means no matter how stupid and without empathy Liam does,
the woman's duty is to bend in such a way that it becomes interesting again.
Also, so far there are no signs of a happy ending on the Dylan / Sophia route.
To do that, Dylan would have to change. But he's not the MC at all. Sophia is the MC.
We should follow the development of Sophia! Dylan is just a side character who is often portrayed as a loser.
Dylan is just a mirror that should show the decline Sophia has behind her, how perverted and corrupt she is,
when he comes into question as a sex partner for her. That shows a consequence of the developer that is
already admirable.
But perhaps there are still twists and turns in the future story that will change my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vielhiem

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You do realise that hooking him with a girlfriend doesn't mean the dev will stop to make Sophia/Dylan scenes,right?
Actually aiding a GF for Dylan will slow down the game even firther,because he will need to work on one more route.
Yes but I'm hoping he loses interest, "a bird in the hand...." & all that, as he goes on a journey of discovery, in every sense. He could be a happy teenager. That is, until his girlfriend packs him in, whereupon incest fans could find that he seeks comfort with his mother. Emotional trauma is a better excuse for incest than his current sly & creepy machinations. Meanwhile, in my game Sophia will be too busy with the grown-ups. At the very least, in theory, it should make the incest with mother & son even easier to avoid.
As for slowing down the game, right now it seems that we're moving inexorably towards one playable full day per annum, (with maybe another third thrown in, if we're lucky), so another route won't make much difference. Some storylines & minor characters need acting upon or should be written out but we've been here before.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yes but I'm hoping he loses interest, "a bird in the hand...." & all that, as he goes on a journey of discovery, in every sense. He could be a happy teenager. That is, until his girlfriend packs him in, whereupon incest fans could find that he seeks comfort with his mother. Emotional trauma is a better excuse for incest than his current sly & creepy machinations. Meanwhile, in my game Sophia will be too busy with the grown-ups. At the very least, in theory, it should make the incest with mother & son even easier to avoid.
As for slowing down the game, right now it seems that we're moving inexorably towards one playable full day per annum, (with maybe another third thrown in, if we're lucky), so another route won't make much difference. Some storylines & minor characters need acting upon or should be written out but we've been here before.
Actually it(Dylan/Emma) will add at least 1 more year to the game.
And yes I am afraid you are right and we are going to 1 year for 1 day.Even if this first part of day 12 is 30% of the day,it looks it will take like 90-100 days.Even worst case if the update will be only 25% from day 12.

• Sad
Reactions: Matt1

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
He does & that's why Dylan is everywhere. He even got his own POV story in the last update. I think the game suffers from 'a surfeit of Dylan'. I like him so much that I can't wait to hook him up with a proper girlfriend. Then he can turn into a 'real-live boy' & stop being Mommy's little lech. It's for his own good. Imagine a conversation in 30 years time, (i. e. when the game is half-way through), "Do you remember your first time?" "Yes, actually, it was with my mother." Now, there's a conversation stopper. I really don't blame the lad though, I blame Sophia for being far too over-indulgent. How will he ever grow up emotionally? Well, he won't but I suppose he won't need to try & get his own place to live because he can just stay with Mommy Dearest. What a saving in time, effort & cash.
but what does it mean: "how will it grow emotionally ...". It's a fucking game, don't take it seriously. What the fuck do you care how he will grow emotionally. It's a fucking game that serves to unleash the imagination and, if the game is done right, inspire a few wankers, and that's it. Indeed, the more the characters are transgressive and freak out, the better. This seems to me the realm of the politically correct, holy shit ...

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I think Sophia's decisions and the distribution of points in the game so far are a clear indication
of a preference for the good wife route. A good wife route where the Filthy points are always slightly
below the Good wife points. That means Liam will become more and more present in the story.
Someone thought " If he gets more content with Sophia while on the Filthy path, I think it will flesh the
character out and make him more interesting." But that means no matter how stupid and without empathy Liam does,
the woman's duty is to bend in such a way that it becomes interesting again.
Also, so far there are no signs of a happy ending on the Dylan / Sophia route.
To do that, Dylan would have to change. But he's not the MC at all. Sophia is the MC.
We should follow the development of Sophia! Dylan is just a side character who is often portrayed as a loser.
Dylan is just a mirror that should show the descent Sophia has behind her, how perverted and corrupt she is,
when he comes into question as a sex partner for her. That shows a consequence of the developer that is
already admirable.
But there are still twists and turns in the story that will change my mind.
if it were as you say the game would be a colossal poke. we do not need a good wife who does everything to get along with her husband but extreme transgression, taboos violation and twists. Christmas fiction and movies are full of stuff like what you want.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
but what does it mean: "how will it grow emotionally ...". It's a fucking game, don't take it seriously. What the fuck do you care how he will grow emotionally. It's a fucking game that serves to unleash the imagination and, if the game is done right, inspire a few wankers, and that's it. Indeed, the more the characters are transgressive and freak out, the better. This seems to me the realm of the politically correct, holy shit ...
Yeah, squire it's a fucking game....you enjoy it your way & I'll play it mine OK. You go play it how you fucking want. I don't take it seriously but maybe the subtlety of choosing to get involved with characters in a good-humoured way, while writing posts that are meant to be taken for what they are & nothing more, is lost on you. As for "politically correct" do you even know what this fucking well means?

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Liam should've died before the story even started :D

"We were happy then a drunk driver took my husband and father of my 2 adopted children, staying in the same house was too much for us all, especially the children who already lost there mother at a young age. They have accepted me long before we lost Liam but we've decided to take my sister up on her offer and move near her. Today is the beginning of a fresh start, today is the day we arrive at our new house"

FYI, I made it step-relations and personally think that is not incest and should be less hassle or potential for Patreon (or elsewhere) to go ban happy, which I still think Patreon would ban if they're paying attention. Of course many will want them related and I'm sure MANY here have some strong complaints about me changing that but meh!

Reactions: cakeny and drewsky

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I was at first for the event with Vicky after such a long time. It’s one of the only characters that isn’t annoying ( in my opinion). But then of course, it’s just 20% of a 1/3 of the day. And if the next time we see her again is in 3 or four playable game-days, I will have to wait 2 to 3 years for the her next event at the speed of updates that we are right now. Whoohoo...:(

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
if it were as you say the game would be a colossal poke. we do not need a good wife who does everything to get along with her husband but extreme transgression, taboos violation and twists. Christmas fiction and movies are full of stuff like what you want.
Perhaps the Google translator was not entirely correct in some places :). What I would like to see and how the story has developed so far are two different things. At least as far as the Liam story goes.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Actually it(Dylan/Emma) will add at least 1 more year to the game.
And yes I am afraid you are right and we are going to 1 year for 1 day.Even if this first part of day 12 is 30% of the day,it looks it will take like 90-100 days.Even worst case if the update will be only 25% from day 12.
I said that a few months ago. We're heading 1 year per day, no matter whether it's with 2 updates per day or 3. Like it or not, that's what it is.

Reactions: Julius Ash

roflfoptor

Sep 3, 2018
Liam should've died before the story even started :D

"We were happy then a drunk driver took my husband and father of my 2 adopted children, staying in the same house was too much for us all, especially the children who already lost there mother at a young age. They have accepted me long before we lost Liam but we've decided to take my sister up on her offer and move near her. Today is the beginning of a fresh start, today is the day we arrive at our new house"

FYI, I made it step-relations and personally think that is not incest and should be less hassle or potential for Patreon (or elsewhere) to go ban happy, which I still think Patreon would ban if they're paying attention. Of course many will want them related and I'm sure MANY here have some strong complaints about me changing that but meh!
"adopted children?" Eww

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
All characters with exception of Dylan and Ellie are essentially pawns to help corrupt Sophia enough, so she will have sex with Dylan or Ellie.

I think there is a chance we may need to choose who Sophia has sex with, Dylan or Ellie.

If I'm right, then there is plenty of time left to build to that and it does make a certain amount of sense, it would explain why there are so many characters added to a 30-day story.

I seem to recall L&P has stated Sophia have sex with more than one person? Not sure if I remember right but I do think the original idea was my theory I stated in this post.
Mine was similar, but covering the whole extended family + Sam, with Dylan + Sam for the filthy route, Patricia + Ellie for the lesbian route and Patricia + Carl for the GW route (in the swappers event, or whatever name it has). We'll see how things go in 7/8 years time I'm afraid.. :cry:

Reactions: Notretsam

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
I agree and have been wondering this myself.

As armion82 pointed out, there are more than 10 days to go but to really unlock the full potential in this VN, I just don't see how it can in days left.

However, here is my theory and am concerned I might be right about this.

All characters with exception of Dylan and Ellie are essentially pawns to help corrupt Sophia enough, so she will have sex with Dylan or Ellie.

I think there is a chance we may need to choose who Sophia has sex with, Dylan or Ellie.

If I'm right, then there is plenty of time left to build to that and it does make a certain amount of sense, it would explain why there are so many characters added to a 30-day story.

I seem to recall L&P has stated Sophia have sex with more than one person? Not sure if I remember right but I do think the original idea was my theory I stated in this post.

I think all the "unnecessary complaints" regarding the lack of sex scenes have potentially changed L&P's original vision, which would be a shame as L&P should make what he wants.

There is time for Sophia to have sex with more than 1 person and maybe I'm wrong. Maybe L&P has changed his vision or it was never his attention to build to just one sex scene, and the 2nd half of the 30 days is where Sophia has sex most days but not every day.

All I know right now is, I don't see her having sex with anyone else but her husband for a few more days at least and that will depend on what happens on them days.

I see a scenario where she has sex with pretty much everyone if we choose that to happen but don't see that happening within 30 days.
I mentioned something similar before. The story is running out of time. If something doesn't happen soon, it's going to either end with her banging one person and then eventually a part 2 will come out, or she'll just go one a sex crazed fuckin spree. If that were to happen, it wouldn't fit her character at all. There's the perfect opportunity to start the sex with her going to see that guy in prison. Save her husband's ass by letting this guy have sex with her. That could get this train moving a little bit. I guess we'll see soon.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
"adopted children?" Eww
Not so surprising if you want to dodge the incest restrictions of the patreon site, which might either become a problem in the future or directly limit the paths available in the game. That's one of the tricks many developers use.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes