Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
You're right. Why don't you make your own story game and show us how it's done :rolleyes: :FacePalm:
Actually, I'm glad you said that. I have been practicing on daz3d for a couple weeks now and I'm going to be making my own. Similar theme but I'm going to be going much smaller in terms of diverging paths. Still going to have 3 routes but there's not going to be 20 different characters per route. So yeah, give me a little time and I'll have it posted. Already got the basic plot worked out. Just need to add filler now.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sam not only but just like his father Neal instead of apple juice he gave Sophia Wine and from the beginning with his telescope sinking a wonderful peek on Sophia when she was undressing and Sam saw her bra let's not forget about when Sophia couldn't find her car keys Hmmm :unsure: guess who was amazed with Sophia buttocks . And especially when playing Basketball and learning how to swim and telling Dylan she is really hot and when he confess to Sophia that he dreams about . Her . So all due respect . I you All know whom I routeing for remembering All in the family . Okay now the face plam (y) :sneaky:

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Actually, I'm glad you said that. I have been practicing on daz3d for a couple weeks now and I'm going to be making my own. Similar theme but I'm going to be going much smaller in terms of diverging paths. Still going to have 3 routes but there's not going to be 20 different characters per route. So yeah, give me a little time and I'll have it posted. Already got the basic plot worked out. Just need to add filler now.
Great. Now everybody can criticize you for not putting out updates when they want them.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Great. Now everybody can criticize you for not putting out updates when they want them.
Yeah, thats just constructive criticism really. I'm not making this for me lol. So any feedback from players would be greatly appreciated. If you ignore your fan base, your end product will suffer. I know damn well of I made 2k a month off it, I'd be getting help to lighten the load. I already have a gaming rig but I'm going to be investing in a new one with an rtx 30 something. Not sure which yet but the old one will be for coding and building the chapters while the new one renders the scenes simultaneously. Thats the idea anyways, we'll see how it goes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Title of the game: How far can she go?

Game content: How much more patience can users have?

Game Update: How short can you spend as much money as possible?
I think you'll find even just by going by the title of this thread, the title of the game is "A Wife and Mother". AKA AWAM. I don't think anyone has called the game "HFCSG".

And that's not even the subtitle. That's "How far would you go?". And that's obviously pretty far for some people, but that's their business. Does make me wonder what the 4 endings L&P has planned actually are.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, thats just constructive criticism really. I'm not making this for me lol. So any feedback from players would be greatly appreciated. If you ignore your fan base, your end product will suffer. I know damn well of I made 2k a month off it, I'd be getting help to lighten the load. I already have a gaming rig but I'm going to be investing in a new one with an rtx 30 something. Not sure which yet but the old one will be for coding and building the chapters while the new one renders the scenes simultaneously. Thats the idea anyways, we'll see how it goes.
That's not really criticism though, it's more along the lines of whining. Just because someone else puts out an update once every couple months doesn't mean everyone else has to follow suit. Everyone has their own life and everyone can work at their own pace. True fans understand this. Whiners don't.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I say this with the best of intentions...not making it for youself? You've already failed then, may as well quit before starting. RTX 30-something? lol..you mean 3090..or you may as well just save yourself 2k and buy a second hand 1080/2080ti. Slating devs for time of updates...eyes are upon you, you better be very consistant.

I really do wish you luck...cos you're gonna need a hell of a lot of it with that attitude.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'll check your game out!

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
more shota content please ;)

I say this with the best of intentions...not making it for youself? You've already failed then, may as well quit before starting. RTX 30-something? lol..you mean 3090..or you may as well just save yourself 2k and buy a second hand 1080/2080ti. Slating devs for time of updates...eyes are upon you, you better be very consistant.

I really do wish you luck...cos you're gonna need a hell of a lot of it with that attitude.
as for graphics card i prefer to buy brand new than second hand, what the point when in the middle of render / gaming the computer become freeze because of graphics card problem
second hand from market are from ex-miners so it tend to break easily

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes