McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I think you'll find even just by going by the title of this thread, the title of the game is "A Wife and Mother". AKA AWAM. I don't think anyone has called the game "HFCSG".

And that's not even the subtitle. That's "How far would you go?". And that's obviously pretty far for some people, but that's their business. Does make me wonder what the 4 endings L&P has planned actually are.
Hi, I do not feel young enough to watch AWAM ending.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi, I do not feel young enough to watch AWAM ending.
Never said anything about being around for the ending, only that I was wondering what the endings were going to be.

Like will Sophia elope with Zac and move to Florida, or was that as I would assume a joke.

Reactions: Old Dog and McZoy

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Never said anything about being around for the ending, only that I was wondering what the endings were going to be.

Like will Sophia elope with Zac and move to Florida, or was that as I would assume a joke.
Hi, I was just joking, KR

Oct 18, 2019
Greetings to all forum participants. I have not written for a long time - I was sick with covid, so I wish everyone, first of all, health in the coming year. I looked at version 0.100 and was disappointed with both the game and the author. After all, it is he who directs the plot and actions of the main character - Sophia.
I got the strong impression that he deliberately makes Sophia more stupid and stupid, since according to the plot she is doing more and more illogical and inexplicable actions from the point of view of common sense.
Some fans have repeatedly pointed out that this is just a game. I agree, but any game develops within the framework of some kind of logic and all logic that goes beyond the plot does not look convincing.
Therefore, after the release of this version, I would call the game "A weak-willed mother and a brainless wife, or everyone loves Sophia".
From the very beginning of the game, Sofia did not have a special intellect, despite the fact that according to the plot a teacher with great experience, almost a professor.
As proof, I propose to discuss some episodes. This is a forum and everyone has the right to their opinion ...
1. An episode with the movers in the kitchen, when she receives unequivocal hints of adultery and announces to them the size of her breasts. She sees them for the second time in her life. Ha ha ha. Unconvincing. Primitive dialogue and her behavior. We are not discussing options for a prim wife. I say that on both lines of behavior, the hero must be logical and convincing in his actions.
2. The episode on the swing, when she allowed her son to feel her, and then got up and was indignant at this. Again, not a logical development of the situation. Logically, she either should have kept silent, since she allowed him to wrinkle his ass several times, or joke: Well, how did you like my ass? Don't do that anymore, or you'll get hit in the neck. This would be the normal ending of the episode.
3. Continuation of the episode with sexy lingerie does not stand up to criticism at all.
Sophia, tormented by a guilt complex in the plot (I wonder why) explains to 17 and 18 year old boys that sometimes parents are ... well, like hedgehogs, to make life more interesting. I believe that these guys, both or each separately, would have told her this theory themselves.
anecdote in the subject.
"A family is traveling in a car. Father, mother and 14-year-old daughter. Suddenly a dildo hits the windshield and slowly slides down the glass. Parents tensed. Suddenly their little daughter saw it."
Then his daughter asks: - Mom, what was that? Bumblebee, daughter.
Daughter. Poor man, how does he even fly with such a dick? "
4. Situations with Dylan are absurd. "Mom, I wash the dishes and clean the room, for this you have to sunbathe with me in a bikini and show yourself in your underwear.
On the beach. Mom, put your panties down, otherwise I can't cum ...
In the shop. Mom, show me your milkings, otherwise everyone at my age has already seen live boobs, and I have not yet seen ... You showed me boobs, and now lift your dress ...
The situation with the bikini show is also implausible. Done beautifully, looks like an episode from a fantastic game where miracles from nothing happen at the stroke of a magic wand.
Or the episode with Sam. Sam, I feel so sorry for you, in order to calm you down, I will show you the top of my boobs.
An 18 year old boy would have calmed down even more if she stood up with cancer and showed him the crotch. Well, what else does a young man need for peace of mind?
In the evening, Sofia goes to a nightclub, there, in front of her daughter, she kisses her sister passionately, allows a stranger to climb in her crotch, and in the morning thinks about how comfortable it will be for her to take a shower with her daughter.
Ellie, not hiding that she is already fucking with men with might and main, does not know that women sometimes shave their crotch?
On one of the routes, it turns out that it was Dylan who provoked the situation with Aiden. The author chose a very unfortunate moment for recognition. They had already brought him to the boarding school, they had already told him that it was only for a month and then he confessed ... Why? Conscience tortured? Dylan? !!! Not logical.
If on a muddy route, after completing the 3rd or 5th task, Dylan admitted this and put Sofia before the choice of what to do next. It would be a cool episode. And this is an empty episode, without the logic of its development, except for the confrontation between Dylan and Aiden. But the point of the game is not in it?
I'll look at the responses, maybe tomorrow I will continue to discuss the controversial aspects of the plot.
My idea is that any action must have its own logical explanation. And then, completely unexpectedly, a prim mother and wife commit completely inexplicable acts, practically killing their authority with their children and relatives, students of the school in which they teach, and irrevocably destroying their career and reputation. There had to be some explanation for this. Apparently there was supposed to be some kind of prequel explaining today's motives of this woman. And so everything is very far-fetched and not convincing. This is for those who regularly claim the fantastic credibility of this game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Better with Ellie, to live as a couple:p
Whereas I'm more inclined for a GW/Lesbian ending where Sophia and Liam are still together at the mansion, Liam gets his promotion, and they both have the occasional threesome with Nathalie, possibly Vicky.

With Ellie and Jules going strong, occasionally fooling around with Sophia when Liam and Dylan aren't around. Dylan finally picks up his game, getting Marie to settle down.

Don't know about Sam yet, mainly in that to my knowledge there aren't any non-Sophia options.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Greetings to all forum participants. I have not written for a long time - I was sick with covid, so I wish everyone, first of all, health in the coming year. I looked at version 0.100 and was disappointed with both the game and the author. After all, it is he who directs the plot and actions of the main character - Sophia.
I got the strong impression that he deliberately makes Sophia more stupid and stupid, since according to the plot she is doing more and more illogical and inexplicable actions from the point of view of common sense.
Some fans have repeatedly pointed out that this is just a game. I agree, but any game develops within the framework of some kind of logic and all logic that goes beyond the plot does not look convincing.
Therefore, after the release of this version, I would call the game "A weak-willed mother and a brainless wife, or everyone loves Sophia".
From the very beginning of the game, Sofia did not have a special intellect, despite the fact that according to the plot a teacher with great experience, almost a professor.
As proof, I propose to discuss some episodes. This is a forum and everyone has the right to their opinion ...
1. An episode with the movers in the kitchen, when she receives unequivocal hints of adultery and announces to them the size of her breasts. She sees them for the second time in her life. Ha ha ha. Unconvincing. Primitive dialogue and her behavior. We are not discussing options for a prim wife. I say that on both lines of behavior, the hero must be logical and convincing in his actions.
2. The episode on the swing, when she allowed her son to feel her, and then got up and was indignant at this. Again, not a logical development of the situation. Logically, she either should have kept silent, since she allowed him to wrinkle his ass several times, or joke: Well, how did you like my ass? Don't do that anymore, or you'll get hit in the neck. This would be the normal ending of the episode.
3. Continuation of the episode with sexy lingerie does not stand up to criticism at all.
Sophia, tormented by a guilt complex in the plot (I wonder why) explains to 17 and 18 year old boys that sometimes parents are ... well, like hedgehogs, to make life more interesting. I believe that these guys, both or each separately, would have told her this theory themselves.
anecdote in the subject.
"A family is traveling in a car. Father, mother and 14-year-old daughter. Suddenly a dildo hits the windshield and slowly slides down the glass. Parents tensed. Suddenly their little daughter saw it."
4. Situations with Dylan are absurd. "Mom, I wash the dishes and clean the room, for this you have to sunbathe with me in a bikini and show yourself in your underwear.
In the shop. Mom, show me your milkings, otherwise everyone at my age has already seen live boobs, and I have not yet seen ... You showed me boobs, and now lift your dress ...
The situation with the bikini show is also implausible. Done beautifully, looks like an episode from a fantastic game where miracles from nothing happen at the stroke of a magic wand.
Or the episode with Sam. Sam, I feel so sorry for you, in order to calm you down, I will show you the top of my boobs.
An 18 year old boy would have calmed down even more if she stood up with cancer and showed him the crotch. Well, what else does a young man need for peace of mind?
In the evening, Sofia goes to a nightclub, there, in front of her daughter, she kisses her sister passionately, allows a stranger to climb in her crotch, and in the morning thinks about how comfortable it will be for her to take a shower with her daughter.
Ellie, not hiding that she is already fucking with men with might and main, does not know that women sometimes shave their crotch?
On one of the routes, it turns out that it was Dylan who provoked the situation with Aiden. The author chose a very unfortunate moment for recognition. They had already brought him to the boarding school, they had already told him that it was only for a month and then he confessed ... Why? Conscience tortured? Dylan? !!! Not logical.
If on a muddy route, after completing the 3rd or 5th task, Dylan admitted this and put Sofia before the choice of what to do next. It would be a cool episode. And this is an empty episode, without the logic of its development, except for the confrontation between Dylan and Aiden. But the point of the game is not in it?
I'll look at the responses, maybe tomorrow I will continue to discuss the controversial aspects of the plot.
My idea is that any action must have its own logical explanation. And then, completely unexpectedly, a prim mother and wife commit completely inexplicable acts, practically killing their authority with their children and relatives, students of the school in which they teach, and irrevocably destroying their career and reputation. There had to be some explanation for this. Apparently there was supposed to be some kind of prequel explaining today's motives of this woman. And so everything is very far-fetched and not convincing. This is for those who regularly claim the fantastic credibility of this game.
We can talk about realism in this game only in separate episodes. Yes, anything can happen in life, but all together is not logical and not realistic, this is a fact, this is just a game!

I personally had no complaints about the L&P. To date, there is only one moment that I personally have a question.! And I would like to know the opinion of the forum participants on this matter.

When Zack massages Sophia and descends from her shoulders to the collarbone, we see it. But the description says he touched Sophia's chest! But look at the image! His hand did not go below the collarbone! Is not it?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
anecdote in the subject.
I've both defended & criticised this game over the three years it's been here & I've played it on & off. Most of what you say is absolutely true, yet I still love Sophia. She's like an irresistible earth-bound goddess with brains (sometimes) & beauty. I don't know anything about a prequel but a lot of what's wrong with the characterisations, motivations etc., can be summed up in one word.....Dylan. Logic goes out of the window whenever he's around, along with common sense. It's one of several reasons I try to avoid the incest whenever I can. This is becoming harder to do but I have to admit to choosing to play that route in order to enjoy the bikini show, whilst wishing that something similar could have been done with a proper grown-up photographer. Dylan is popular because teenage incest is a big deal with many (mainly younger?) people. There's even talk of making him a second MC, (horrendous), which idea seems to have been indulged by the Dev, judging by the last update. He must cater to public demand to make a living but I regret the extent to which obvious straight &/or lesbian potential with adults is ignored, or slips by.
Yet, I'm still here, sustained by the slim hope that things will get better, (illogical as even the update frequency is going way downhill) and curiousity to see what happens next. If what happens is that the game is abandoned, I won't regret playing it.

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
anecdote in the subject.
My idea is that any action must have its own logical explanation. And then, completely unexpectedly, a prim mother and wife commit completely inexplicable acts, practically killing their authority with their children and relatives, students of the school in which they teach, and irrevocably destroying their career and reputation. There had to be some explanation for this. Apparently there was supposed to be some kind of prequel explaining today's motives of this woman. And so everything is very far-updatefetched and not convincing. This is for those who regularly claim the fantastic credibility of this game.
Are you for real mate??? Searching for logic in a porn game (that's why its a game and this game is about corruption plot), now don't tell me you watch porn with logic haha

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Are you for real mate??? Searching for logic in a porn game (that's why its a game and this game is about corruption plot), now don't tell me you watch porn with logic haha
Again we've got the porn game analogy. This is not straightforward porn. Porn is boring, repetitive, mindless, badly written & before the net existed was frequently over-priced, especially when you've seen it all before (& believe me, I have). This is supposed to be more of a visual novel, which includes game elements like choices, written with a concern for realism, set against a back-drop of real life. Check the promo blurb on the patreon site, if you havn't already. (Those who came to AWAM wanting porn must have been very disappointed). Therefore, wishing to see some logic within the mix is fair enough. As for the corruption factor, why should this kick proper storytelling into touch? It absolutely should not, according to the standards L&P set himself at the start.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Again we've got the porn game analogy. This is not straightforward porn. Porn is boring, repetitive, mindless, badly written & before the net existed was frequently over-priced, especially when you've seen it all before (& believe me, I have). This is supposed to be more of a visual novel, which includes game elements like choices, written with a concern for realism, set against a back-drop of real life. Check the promo blurb on the patreon site, if you havn't already. (Those who came to AWAM wanting porn must have been very disappointed). Therefore, wishing to see some logic within the mix is fair enough. As for the corruption factor, why should this kick proper storytelling into touch? It absolutely should not, according to the standards L&P set himself at the start.
completely agree. Saying is porn and just a game is a banal attempt to justify it's shortcomings. As for it being porn..lol...are we all playing a different game?

abram1

May 24, 2020
anecdote in the subject.
Hm, not that many people really care or are even trying to locate any logic here. It's an erotic flick. What most of the fans would have liked to know is when the real action comes (no pun intended).
I'm not that interested in MC's motives and why she acts in the way she does.
The gripes I have with AWAM: - way too many storylines, which overcompicates the whole plot
- previous issue leads to extended time in between updates, which really makes me wonder if the game would be even completed
But overall it's a marvelous product. Unlike other porn VN's it's much more believable, MC doesn't fuck everyone she sees from the first sight. It looks better and better with each update, coz L&P is such a perfectionist.
Obviously he needs some help from pro storytellers and someone, who will translate the story from german into comprehensible english.
I would've also suggested hiring Westpod from the fan art thread, as that guys pictures in the render quality easily rivaled L&P himself and were the best part over there. Instead of the tension and miscommunication among them they could've easily speed up the process and strenghten each other.

Dec 13, 2019
when will be the next update? it's possible this mont or not at all?

Not gonna lie there is not any sex scene in unfaithful path but the story is awesome I highly recommend to keep a eye on this game devs had done a great job
i agree if you mean it about the artistical part of game with is awesome to say the least, unfortunately the hystory on the contrary is very bland and totally witouth action and could has been better if you ask me... let's hope the dev will end with the infinite teasing and start some real action in the vn to lighten up things.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I played it like a year ago, and stopped at fashion show. Can she fuck Dylan (son) already? What changed since then?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes