Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Aiden's first two tasks have been more about putting an uppity teacher in her place - he's not exactly Woke...
He also knows that if he pushes too hard - he could not get what he wants - all 12 tasks.
Do you really think that Aiden could just tell Sophia that task 3 is to show up and dance for Aiden and his friends (and oh - yeah - we will run a train on you too ...) - and that she would not balk and immediately send Dylan to boarding school - ending the tasks?
L&P has already said that Sophia will have a non-boarding school way to end the Aiden tasks - either between task 3 and task 4 or after task 4 (don't remember the exact conversation but it is within the thread as well as in his Patreon page posts).
If the tasks push Sophia too hard - she can end them.
There is No way all 8 of those tasks would be acceptable to Sophia as task 3 - which is why L&P will not even give us the option for most of those as task 3 - totally out of character for Sophia at this stage of the VN.
L&P is already giving us an out - choose to end them and send Dylan to boarding school plus we will get another way to end the blackmail tasks within the next two Aiden tasks.
Sophia might Seem powerless - but that is not at all the case.
Each of us gets to choose what Sophia will put up with before she is done submitting to a delinquent bully like Aiden.
But - L&P will not give us choices that do not make sense in the context of Sophia's changing perspectives just a few weeks in the new city.
Sophia can end the Aiden deal on Day 20 (playable day 13) or on day 25 (Playable day 18)

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Man there need to wait a year , pls buy already ryzen threadripper and its done for rendering .

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I want to watch sophia getting dicked with all youngblood in the game trust me she need it after 3 years without proper sex
That's player choice though. To my knowledge, there's nothing preventing players on the Dylan and Sam routes from playing the sex scenes with Liam. It's only the Ellie route that specifically requires skipping them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
he is the only one who is not blackmailing sophie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't believe Dylan is either. At worst he's only doing nice things for Sophia in return for sexual favours. But nothing like convincing Sophia to doing things otherwise she'll be in trouble.

Reactions: wynlard

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder how the dev will justify the 1 week skip?After all that will lead to many problems.
1.Aiden-yeah,it will be really stupid to skip the more daring tasks and jump straight to task 8.Something like go to the nudist beach.
2.Bennett-suddenly we get the dealine at the middle of the game.Seriously-he will be the first male to have sex with Sophia on day 17(not counting Liam)?
3.Morello-OK another one that will give Sophia a free week?Come on-anyone believe that the visit will be a one time thing?
4.Ellie-yeah sure.Ellie will just forget about the shower fun
5.Dylan-same thing
6 and many more.
Also montage won't work unless it is a whole day.
It will be a massive uproar if he just show 1-2 or even 10-20 renders for the 70 missed events

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I wonder how the dev will justify the 1 week skip?After all that will lead to many problems.
1.Aiden-yeah,it will be really stupid to skip the more daring tasks and jump straight to task 8.Something like go to the nudist beach.
2.Bennett-suddenly we get the dealine at the middle of the game.Seriously-he will be the first male to have sex with Sophia on day 17(not counting Liam)?
3.Morello-OK another one that will give Sophia a free week?Come on-anyone believe that the visit will be a one time thing?
4.Ellie-yeah sure.Ellie will just forget about the shower fun
5.Dylan-same thing
6 and many more.
Also montage won't work unless it is a whole day.
It will be a massive uproar if he just show 1-2 or even 10-20 renders for the 70 missed events
liam travels for work and he invites sophie.super easy barely an inconvenience :ROFLMAO:

8====D

Sep 9, 2020
Love the game, just wish the son wasn't so pathetic. Also loved the point where the son would see his mother and his best friend getting closer and there would be an option where he stays silent. Hoping for more of that

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes