just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Why Milfcity is still in trending games list when there is no update for a long????
thats because when milfcity was first released, it's renders and animations were unparalleled. Hence it took away all the attentions from the website. However these days there alot of games tat are approaching milfcity standard or exceeding it. E.g. Being a dik, a wife and mother, CoBD, timestamp, Treasure of Nadia, Come inside, Midnight paradise.

It also happened to be in a genre that is really bankable which is INCEST. And Icstor has been doing it for years.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Her phone number would just be for days like playable day 12, where Aiden and Dylan both still have school, but Sophia doesn't. What would be the point in being more complicated than that? More than one task a school day means Aiden gets further away from playable day 19 (not that he'd know he missed the boat on that one), and less than one is a missed opportunity to beat Dylan up, or humiliating Sophia
Must admit, find it hard to understand why you disagree that the phone number can't mean a task can happen at any time.

1) Aiden calls asking for a photo of Sophia in sexy underwear
2) Aiden calls asking for a boob photo but don't show her face
3) Aiden calls asking for a full-frontal nude pic but don't show her face
4) Aiden calls asking for Sophia to meet him at the same spot away from school that they first made the arrangement, Aiden says to wear a skirt but no pants, she has to flash Aiden and friends
5) Aiden calls to tell Sophia to wear something really sexy and revealing at the party she is having for Dylan's birthday
6) Aiden calls to arrange a time to visit Sophia when no-one else home and Sophia has to strip naked and give Aiden a blow-job
7) Aiden calls to arrange a time to visit Sophia and this time fucks her
8) Aiden calls asking Sophia to meet him at his away from school hangout, she has to give him and friends a blowjob for last task (or more than a blowjob)

That would complete the tasks, all by Aiden using her phone number to arrange them, which can happen at any point of any day and it's not complicated, there nothing complicated about Aiden having her phone number, clearly, he asked for it so he can call her and give her tasks.

The first 3 tasks could be requested on the same day and any task could be located anywhere, maybe its in classroom, maybe its Aiden's hangout spot away from school or it's in Sophia's home or it just a photo she has to send.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Must admit, find it hard to understand why you disagree that the phone number can't mean a task can happen at any time.

1) Aiden calls asking for a photo of Sophia in sexy underwear
2) Aiden calls asking for a boob photo but don't show her face
3) Aiden calls asking for a full-frontal nude pic but don't show her face
4) Aiden calls asking for Sophia to meet him at the same spot away from school that they first made the arrangement, Aiden says to wear a skirt but no pants, she has to flash Aiden and friends
5) Aiden calls to tell Sophia to wear something really sexy and revealing at the party she is having for Dylan's birthday
6) Aiden calls to arrange a time to visit Sophia when no-one else home and Sophia has to strip naked and give Aiden a blow-job
7) Aiden calls to arrange a time to visit Sophia and this time fucks her
8) Aiden calls asking Sophia to meet him at his away from school hangout, she has to give him and friends a blowjob for last task (or more than a blowjob)

That would complete the tasks, all by Aiden using her phone number to arrange them, which can happy at any point of any day and it's not complicated, there nothing complicated about Aiden having her phone number, clearly, he asked for it so he can call her and give her tasks.

The first 3 tasks could be requested on the same day and any task could be located anywhere, maybe its in classroom, maybe its Aiden's hangout spot away from school or it's in Sophia's home or it just a photo she has to send.
Well, if the Dev was less vanilla & much, much faster, something similar to this would be possible. [Imagine, though, the howls of outrage if some of these events occurred]. What's more likely is that by the time AWAM gets around to solving the 'mystery of the tasks', as it currently stands, we'll have forgotten who Aiden is. Momentum is only a theoretical concept in San Alejo.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Hello folks.

I seen some people here discussing about things that will be comming in the future updates (some going as far as speculating about playable day 22 and beyond).

Could someone plz link me the latest official info from L&P ?

Last time I remember he only gave his plans for day 12, but even that is blurry. Tho I duobt he spoiled his entire 30 day road map. But If I am wrong - I would very much like to see it ;-)
That information won't help you much.It is from Septemebr 2018- pretty old.
And all that was before he start working on Dylan/Ellie,Dylan/Emma,Dylan/Amber,Ellie/Julie,Ellie/Logan.
Not sure if he didn't start also Dylan/Patrcia adn Ellie/Patricia,maybe even Patricia/Ellie/Dylan.
BTW are we sure that Ellie/Sam won't happen?

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
wow! Talk about such a long time with no updates, that and Jessicas Hard News,both my faviorite games that I have patiently been waiting for updates for ,and still nothing.Perhaps its time to move on,but it was fun well it lasted.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
i wonder if there will sophie/marie content.i know we got a lot of girls but L&P likes to telegraph everything:
View attachment 924066
I do wonder whether we are going to get actual sex scenes in the future between Sophia and the likes of Nathalie/Vicky/Marie, or are they around purely to increase Lesbian Temptation points for Sophie to eventually have sex with the likes of Ellie/Patricia/Alyssa?

Reactions: afterlights

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I do wonder whether we are going to get actual sex scenes in the future between Sophia and the likes of Nathalie/Vicky/Marie, or are they around purely to increase Lesbian Temptation points for Sophie to eventually have sex with the likes of Ellie/Patricia/Alyssa?
vicky and natalie sure (so far these two are available in the good wife path).marie maybe too :unsure:.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Personally, I have a job L&P - causes respect. For an example... when I try to draw fan art, for example, I can do six renderings a day, but I can also sometimes spend a whole day working on one scene.... all in comparison... to put one things nicely and not trivially, I think it will take may be a whole day...
Well how much time do you think he spends doing custom things, like Sophia's Nike gym bag last update.

Or getting the clothes the women wear to fold. That alone can take a while, especially if they're not designed to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
He needs to let go of that "everything needs to be perfect" mentality. There is absolutely no reason an update should take 4 months. There's other games that produce just as good quality images and better animations, in half the time. 4 months to produce like 10 minutes of playtime? And that's if you're a slow reader. If you know its going to take that long, you should cut as much fat out as possible. The characters are developed, we don't need anymore character development. She let her son jerk off to her in a dressing room, how much more corrupted can she get? And she's worried about someone seeing her panties?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
"Drift" was a term used in one place I worked to refer to projects, reports, (lack of) actions, etc., which required explanations &/or updates. Aiden's 3rd task, all that's known is that it's several months away. Alyssa's next meaningful appearance is over a year away & we don't really know if anything much will happen. There are others, of course but if we're going into the 1 year for 1 day system I can't surely be the only one who thinks some broad hints or extra spoilers might be beneficial.

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
He needs to let go of that "everything needs to be perfect" mentality. There is absolutely no reason an update should take 4 months. There's other games that produce just as good quality images and better animations, in half the time. 4 months to produce like 10 minutes of playtime? And that's if you're a slow reader. If you know its going to take that long, you should cut as much fat out as possible. The characters are developed, we don't need anymore character development. She let her son jerk off to her in a dressing room, how much more corrupted can she get? And she's worried about someone seeing her panties?
You're right. Why don't you make your own story game and show us how it's done :rolleyes: :FacePalm:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I think people should judge this game at the number of page in this thread... 2306 !! The more the better is the saying, Nop ? God damned !

Sep 2, 2020
I think people should judge this game at the number of page in this thread... 2306 !! The more the better is the saying, Nop ? God damned !
Sarcasm?
The longest threads on any board i ever saw were the onces people complaining about stuff.
Happy people tend to do other things than posting on boards.

This board by the way needs a blueballing tag for games. :>

Reactions: Tulrek

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
You meant Claire? She's the one that teased Sophie when she was "more or less obvious" compared to Marie's "just smile" when Sophie was "very obvious"
@Alley_Cat found in the code of the game about claire:unsure: .marie hits her mom when she touch her boob when sophie did she was fine with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why add the 2 extra lesbian points with marie:unsure:

Reactions: farrah and Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
"Drift" was a term used in one place I worked to refer to projects, reports, (lack of) actions, etc., which required explanations &/or updates. Aiden's 3rd task, all that's known is that it's several months away. Alyssa's next meaningful appearance is over a year away & we don't really know if anything much will happen. There are others, of course but if we're going into the 1 year for 1 day system I can't surely be the only one who thinks some broad hints or extra spoilers might be beneficial.
We have a very good idea of what will happen when Alyssa/Sophia next meet.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes