Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Considering that it's the Patreon version of the game, I would suggest searching Patreon. But why do you want to play it, when it's just a hobbled version of AWAM?
I'm sorry, are you kidding? Or is there really another version of AWAM for sponsors?

abram1

May 24, 2020
I'm sorry, are you kidding? Or is there really another version of AWAM for sponsors?
Alley_Cat's info is correct. It's sort of a diluted option, so L&P is wiggling his way out, as incest and similar stuff is prohibited on Patreon. Basically it's the same game with less choices/images, so he can earn money the legal way and distribute, promote his "real product" on this and other resources.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think there's some confusion here.

Lessons of a Life (or whatever it's called) is the Patreon- approved version of AWAM. If you're playing AWAM you're getting L&P's true vision of the game. However, you have to know to ask L&P for AWAM. If you do what I did and just download the game that is available on the Patreon page, it's a rebranded version of AWAM called Lessons of a Life. It's reworked to get around Patreon's TOS. Basically, when you join the Patreon page, L&P can send you a link to his own site where you can download AWAM. That site is not officially linked on the Patreon page, and it's super duper double secret.

Reactions: Notretsam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Lessons of a Life (or whatever it's called) is the Patreon- approved version of AWAM. If you're playing AWAM you're getting L&P's true vision of the game. However, you have to know to ask L&P for AWAM. If you do what I did and just download the game that is available on the Patreon page, it's a rebranded version of AWAM called Lessons of a Life. It's reworked to get around Patreon's TOS. Basically, when you join the Patreon page, L&P can send you a link to his own site where you can download AWAM. That site is not officially linked on the Patreon page, and it's super duper double secret.
Decisions of Life

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
L&P could easily migrate to Subscribestar, as they don't seem to have such stringent rule when it comes to forbidden desires, or am i wrong?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Friends, tell me what is the algorithm of my actions, what should I do so that I can get a link to another version of AWAM?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Friends, tell me what is the algorithm of my actions, what should I do so that I can get a link to another version of AWAM?
AWAM is the main game. The other game we're talking about is AWAM with certain features removed. You're asking for a link to an inferior game, do you understand that? I know there's a language barrier, so I just want to be clear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bane71

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Well it WAS super duper double secret :rolleyes::LUL:

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
AWAM is the main game. The other game we're talking about is AWAM with certain features removed. You're asking for a link to an inferior game, do you understand that? I know there's a language barrier, so I just want to be clear.
ABOUT! I understood you! Thank you! Of course I don't need a lower version of the game. Thanks again for the clarification.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P could easily migrate to Subscribestar, as they don't seem to have such stringent rule when it comes to forbidden desires, or am i wrong?
I believe he's considering it after the end of day 12, which he posts here.

I have a copy of Decision of Life, but only to investigate the code, since it's easier to find things out that way than playing through it. I was initially curious if all the parent/child relationship were changed, as is the case. It could have been very telling if say Leah (Ava's daughter in the 2nd side job) was her daughter in DoL, but the sons were lodgers.

But no, with the exception of Ellie being Sophia's "friend" and Patricia being Sophia's "best friend" (which is the only real thing of interest I've found so far in DoL regarding incest) and not "lodger", all the other children of characters are "lodgers", and the mothers are "Landladies".

abram1

May 24, 2020

I have a copy of Decision of Life, but only to investigate the code, since it's easier to find things out that way than playing through it. I was initially curious if all the parent/child relationship were changed, as is the case. It could have been very telling if say Leah (Ava's daughter in the 2nd side job) was her daughter in DoL, but the sons were lodgers.

But no, with the exception of Ellie being Sophia's "friend" and Patricia being Sophia's "best friend" (which is the only real thing of interest I've found so far in DoL regarding incest) and not "lodger", all the other children of characters are "lodgers", and the mothers are "Landladies".
Jeez, don't think I've ever heard anyone using the word "lodger" in everyday life. Tenant or roommate is what real human beings are accustomed to:LOL: L&P desperately needs a proofreadear, some of the in-game lines are so hilarious, that the whole immersion falls apart, and it fells like a comedy, not a sexual corruption/seduction novel.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Jeez, don't think I've ever heard anyone using the word "lodger" in everyday life. Tenant or roommate is what real human beings are accustomed to:LOL: L&P desperately needs a proofreadear, some of the in-game lines are so hilarious, that the whole immersion falls apart, and it fells like a comedy, not a sexual corruption/seduction novel.
He actually had one, but it appears they were had lost interest or something, so has a new one now. Which makes me curious if this update is going to feel different, just because this new proofreader will have a different style

Reactions: Old Dog

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It's pretty common in lewd games that I play. I've always taken it as a "wink wink" kind of thing where everyone uses the same terminology as stand-ins for the true relationships. While it could be a language barrier, I've seen it in games with native English speakers. While tenant and roommate are more common, I think they're just as awkward because neither lodger, tenant, or roommate make any sense if you spend 5 seconds with the game and all hurt immersion.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Well, I don't think it's easy to migrate, as far as I know Subscribestar doesn't include paypal (one of the reasons Patreon doesn't accept incest) and it has less payment services. DecentMonkey (Fashion Business) opened a Subscribestar months ago and despite he has more than 1700 patrons in Patreon, he only has 3 in Suscribestar.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Fuckin landladies man, they're everywhere!

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Well, I don't think it's easy to migrate, as far as I know Subscribestar doesn't include paypal (one of the reasons Patreon doesn't accept incest) and it has less payment services. DecentMonkey (Fashion Business) opened a Subscribestar months ago and despite he has more than 1700 patrons in Patreon, he only has 3 in Suscribestar.
Well it maybe due to the fact Decentmonkey still has his Patreon active. If he or any dev for that matter, asks their loyal fans to follow them on another monetization platform, I'm sure they will. But yeah, limited payment options can be a hurdle, but it wouldn't hurt the migration significantly, because people would be willing to find ways to support their favorite creator.

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes