TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
When is the update coming out?? Really hoping for more sam/dylan content with sophia this time

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If Sophia lets Neil open her bathrobe, it's a whopping 2 Filthy points, so no real difference between the two. As long as Filthy is greater than Good Wife, that's all that really matters. And since the maximum Filthy/GW you can get is as far as I'm aware 91/3, whether you play the Neil bathroom scene or revenge with Patricia is really personal preference.
Yeah, stuff liked that seemed to make a bigger difference under the original plan, but once the rules were changed to simplify the scoring system, gaining those two points doesn't make any difference.

Of all my criticisms for L&P, this is one where I can see it as an honest mistake not worthy of being critical over. The balance between the filthy/GW points never really seemed to work. Without major events (Sophia forgiving Liam at the soccer game) players are pretty much locked into their paths at this point. I guess you could be one of those players that tries to keep neutral, but I feel like all that's going to do is make you miss content on both paths.

There needed to be a better balance between the two paths so that players could get pushed and pulled in both directions. This would add greater weight to their decisions. For me, I could choose GW paths for the next three releases and I would still be on the positive side of Filthy points.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
If Sophia lets Neil open her bathrobe, it's a whopping 2 Filthy points, so no real difference between the two. As long as Filthy is greater than Good Wife, that's all that really matters. And since the maximum Filthy/GW you can get is as far as I'm aware 91/3, whether you play the Neil bathroom scene or revenge with Patricia is really personal preference.
I have max Filhty points, or not since i decide in this final playthrough doing the Patrícia lesson instead, bah. Hope there is some bónus for when you reach 100 filthy

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
This is the first I've seen this. The breakdown of the development time is excellent. That is a stunning amount of detail and quency77 should be commended for all that work. Forget everything else that was written, those charts tell the whole story. The staggering number of renders in the most recent update is the evidence that I needed to confirm what my eyes already knew. Long development times are one thing, but 1300+ renders for one part of a day is so out of proportion with the needs of the game that this stinks of a vanity project. Looking at the individual releases, L&P was hitting a sweet spot there for awhile with 40-50 day releases and 250-300 renders per release. That's awesome! And then, in August of 2019, things started to go to hell. 77 Days for ~540 renders, 127 days for ~1000 renders, 98 days for ~500 renders, 160 days for ~1300 renders. L&P's priorities are all upside down. As I've said multiple times now, we're getting the worst of all worlds.

This is turning into the most fascinating trainwreck I could imagine. AWAM could become known as the Star Citizen of the lewd game world.
Nothing surprises me anymore, people like to pay to defend low budget game authors, that has to be the most retarded thing ever. Imagine giving money on a monthly basis for a game that has quality below triple AAA games. You're basically paying a GTA 5 worth's price every month for a game that has way lower quality than GTA 5 and not even getting the game. Not only that, but also paying to defend the developer, harsh truth. I think i might get into adult game development next year, L&P and Icstor motivated me, i already have the technical knowledge, just need the hardware and few guys. After a while i can just get cocky and let supporters fight for me. Let alone the bullshit saying there's a lot of details in this game... What details bro? It just amazes me how people sit here the whole day discussing theories on what's going to happen next based on what character said and did, a fucking $10 dollar game, like really.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, stuff liked that seemed to make a bigger difference under the original plan, but once the rules were changed to simplify the scoring system, gaining those two points doesn't make any difference.

Of all my criticisms for L&P, this is one where I can see it as an honest mistake not worthy of being critical over. The balance between the filthy/GW points never really seemed to work. Without major events (Sophia forgiving Liam at the soccer game) players are pretty much locked into their paths at this point. I guess you could be one of those players that tries to keep neutral, but I feel like all that's going to do is make you miss content on both paths.

There needed to be a better balance between the two paths so that players could get pushed and pulled in both directions. This would add greater weight to their decisions. For me, I could choose GW paths for the next three releases and I would still be on the positive side of Filthy points.
It's not a soccer game btw, but American Football. Liam has no interest in soccer. That's one of the things that makes Liam's neglect of Dylan's upbringing so striking.

I don't think the balance is that off. I'm only on about 30 Filthy points, since that's all you need for the lesbian route. Personally, now that the Morello route has started, I'm actually curious if I can choose the GW events from now on, since the day 18 sex scene with Liam is the first time you can actually choose sex with Liam on the Ellie/Patricia route. And the route isn't dependant on Sophia wanting alternate sources of dick, like it appears the Dylan and Sam routes may eventually require. With the corresponding high Filthy point values.

Reactions: Old Dog

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
What is now with this game?
1.) Is it now Censored? (No incest)
2.) Have we a patch or a unofficial version to play the old game that we all love?
3.) Is no 0.125 out? Here is 0.100?!?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What is now with this game?
1.) Is it now Censored? (No incest)
2.) Have we a patch or a unofficial version to play the old game that we all love?
3.) Is no 0.125 out? Here is 0.100?!?
1) Are you playing A Wife and Mother or Decisions of Life? Make sure you're playing A Wife and Mother. Decisions of Life is the censored version.
2) A patch is not necessary if you're playing A Wife and Mother.
3) Correct. v0.100 is the latest available. v0.115 should be available by the end of the month

Last edited:
Reactions: ete77 and Old Dog

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
I played this before and i liked it untill i found out it had no sex scenes.

are they any sex scenes in the game now

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actually Jules is likely still a virgin (and certainly older), since Ellie is her first girlfriend. Ellie might be a virgin too, depending on how truthful she is about her experiences.
You could also add Sam,Zac,Mason,henry,Ethan,Lucas,Darrel,Mike,Chris into that one as well but they will probably get laid before Dylan

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You could also add Sam,Zac,Mason,henry,Ethan,Lucas into that one as well but they will probably get laid before Dylan
True. It really depends on what Ellie and Jules got up to while Sophia was at Yoga, since Ellie seemed to be a little sly when she said "We planned something different now *chuckle*". Considering that Ellie was almost touching herself at the end of the Ellie/Julia event, I half imagine they'd be going at it like rabbits as soon as Jules helped Amber with the groceries.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

David9sk

May 17, 2020
I hope that this game will also have 60GB as much story as possible, because it is written very well, finally a great game ... no universe of zombies and the like ... great work, it's a shame that when it comes to updating, it's a bit slow, but it's worth it :))

if something is wrong I apologize for my English

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Nothing surprises me anymore, people like to pay to defend low budget game authors, that has to be the most retarded thing ever. Imagine giving money on a monthly basis for a game that has quality below triple AAA games. You're basically paying a GTA 5 worth's price every month for a game that has way lower quality than GTA 5 and not even getting the game. Not only that, but also paying to defend the developer, harsh truth. I think i might get into adult game development next year, L&P and Icstor motivated me, i already have the technical knowledge, just need the hardware and few guys. After a while i can just get cocky and let supporters fight for me. Let alone the bullshit saying there's a lot of details in this game... What details bro? It just amazes me how people sit here the whole day discussing theories on what's going to happen next based on what character said and did, a fucking $10 dollar game, like really.
standing ovation....clap clap clap clap clap clap clap....

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
The which Sam event? The one on day 18?

The Zac route you don't get unless you are on the Aiden route, so while Zac isn't directly involved, it's still connected to needing Sophia to be blackmailed.
Oh sorry, I forgot, there is no Zac and Alyssa without Aiden and his blackmail:cautious:

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes