GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 943767

Wow, I was away for a bit, 3 down one to gooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............
santa claus is comin to TOWN :love: :love: :love:
We're looking at about a 100 day development cycle. Looking at the development history this is on the long side, but I don't think a 3 month development period is itself a problem. If L&P had a stated goal of a new release every three months I think everyone could live with that- it's the uncertainty that is the biggest problem.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Oh sorry, I forgot, there is no Zac and Alyssa without Aiden and his blackmail:cautious:
Sadly after last update,Alyssa is not anymore my main route.Missing both Ellie/Julia and the yoga sscene is way too much.
I will keep her as a secondary route.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Sadly after last update,Alyssa is not anymore my main route.Missing both Ellie/Julia and the yoga sscene is way too much.
I will keep her as a secondary route.
I know your pain, it was really cruel having to make that choice, specially considering the alternative. I loved Alyssa, but the rest is too damn good to pass out

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
making a cuck out of dylan makes no sense to me. sports guy, manipulative, sex driven, bodypositive always looking for body contact.
sam is such a beta compared to him. soft talk, music and romance, insecure, mommy's boy.
Look a little more in depth into the story. The cuck path for Dylan is just a different manifestation of his shyness, and despite all the testosterone flowing around, he hasn't had a good male role model to show him how to direct it. Liam thinks he might even be gay, for all the attention Liam shows Dylan. So Dylan is, for good reasons, confused and unsure of himself.

If he had the confidence and the BDE, he wouldn't need to be manipulative. He could just go out and get what he wants. He wouldn't need to couch things in a fashion show, or breakfast in bed, just to see things like Sophia in skimpy clothing (which she still thinks is weird BTW). The whole point of Sophia trying to set him up with a girlfriend (at this stage either Emma or Marie), is to give him someone his own age that he can experiment with, so he can get the confidence.

So the cuck path as an option just adds a little more depth to his character, since this game is more about story and a slow burn, as opposed to getting to the sex scenes as quickly as possible, for people that just want the son to fuck the mother. It's the flaws in Dylan's character that make him more like a real person, leading to character development and actual story

Reactions: Old Dog and Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm not sure "cuck" is the right word for Dylan. In my mind, a cuck is someone who gets off on the humiliation of watching his woman (or man in the case of cuckquean) be with someone else. We don't know exactly how it's going to play out, but Dylan may not necessarily want the humiliation. He could be more of a voyeur or maybe he has interest in a hot wife (hot mom?) scenario. In any event it's all splitting a hair because Sophia will be with other men, but I think that without the humiliation aspect he isn't exactly being cucked.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
if she's not "his" and has no emotional relationship with him beyond that of the family ties, and sex doesn't enter the equation, I would not call him a cuck.. a voyeur and a perve with aspirations, at best.
not that labels are good for anything.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not sure "cuck" is the right word for Dylan. In my mind, a cuck is someone who gets off on the humiliation of watching his woman (or man in the case of cuckquean) be with someone else. We don't know exactly how it's going to play out, but Dylan may not necessarily want the humiliation. He could be more of a voyeur or maybe he has interest in a hot wife (hot mom?) scenario. In any event it's all splitting a hair because Sophia will be with other men, but I think that without the humiliation aspect he isn't exactly being cucked.
You're probably right there, and it could simply be that L&P has the term confused. Or used "cuck" for lack of a more appropriate time when he was coding. Since I don't believe anyone accuses Dylan of being a cuck in game, it's essentially arbitrary. He could have used a German word for all the difference it makes in the code.

As far as I've checked so far, the things that get Dylan cuck points really just fall into how he responds to others thinking Sophia is hot. And if he's more accepting of it, then he gets cuck points, like at the soccer game. But since L&P is tight-lipped about how the end-game of each route will turn out, it may become more in line with what we think it means later. There are still 19 more playable days after all.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
if she's not "his" and has no emotional relationship with him beyond that of the family ties, and sex doesn't enter the equation, I would not call him a cuck.. a voyeur and a perve with aspirations, at best.
not that labels are good for anything.
This is an excellent point. Sophia and him are not in a relationship, and that seems essential for a cuckold.

You're also right that labels can get tricky. There's so many interconnecting points, and human sexuality is very malleable.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes