Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why couldn't it be about Ava herself? She is so repressed with her strict interpretation of religion Sophia could be the one who brings her to a new way of thinking. She was the one who didn't want the boys learning about sex education. Sophia might try some unorthodox methods like having her try a sybian.
My only concern about the "freaking hot" event being with the boys is because of the (possibly subconscious) bias towards boys. Look at Sophia's class. It's 8-4 boys to girls. And Ava's children is 3-1. And so far Dylan has a bonus storyline, and an event from his POV.

I'd love it if the event was with Ava or Leah. Considering Leah is coming back from Japan, with it's completely different culture, it'd be great.

There's no real evidence where the route will go, I'm just expressing my concerns about the possibility of underage content.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1 and Old Dog

ZakariaR

May 16, 2020
You're right that L&P had to call it something. I guess I just flinch at the word because so many people have very visceral reactions to the term that it can poison discussions. People almost melted down over at Double Homework because of a cliff hanger ending that suggested that one of the MANY women the MC was sleeping with was maybe/possible/in theory going to have sex with another man. For a few days users were throwing around the word "cuck" to describe the MC when there was literally no evidence to suggest that he was anything even close to it.

I'm not saying anyone here has melted down. I just see a whole lot of insecurities bubble to the surface when players get triggered by something they consider cucking.
How to fix error(day18_Back_home_kitchen) :(
download HD version

Staugis

Nov 4, 2020
Hey, im having this error,
File "D:\A-Wife-And-Mother-PC-Repack-Games.com\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.
any help????
im really interested in what happens next.

it says windows 8-7 or smt
does that mean its not suitabble for windows 10?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How many people do you think are going to be asking how to fix the day 18 error after the new update comes out?

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How many people do you think are going to be asking how to fix the day 18 error after the new update comes out?
Had whoever uploaded the first version had bothered to wait just a couple of hours they could of uploaded the fixed version and all of this could of been avoided.
Concerning your question Alley_Cat probably a lot more people

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey, im having this error,
File "D:\A-Wife-And-Mother-PC-Repack-Games.com\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.
any help????
im really interested in what happens next.

it says windows 8-7 or smt
does that mean its not suitabble for windows 10?
No it works fine on windows 10 possible fix on main page

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hope none, as the error should have been corrected by L&P
It was. But that doesn't stop people not reading the thread or checking the OP for the solution to their queries.

Just yesterday we had someone that apparently got their hands on DoL and wondered why AWAM was now censored, and where they could get a patch to uncensor it.

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No.
We will not know anymore till the dev has finished with the upscaling, 470 renders in total.
Did some quick calculations, but that should only take a little under a day, based on how long it took when we were playing around with upscaling (3 minutes per render x 470 renders)

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Referring to upscaling the images once rendered. LP renders at 720p
is this true? i thought he renders at 4k then just downscales to 720p for the game and crunches to make it smaller. rendering 720p in such rig then upscaling is foolishness, you have to render agsin in the future for making it higher resolution. 720p looks good on phones, but in pc its not that great.

ralkan55

Feb 17, 2018
Hi.I dont have a pc so i want the see this games cg's.So anyone have any link for where i can download all cg.
(English not main language so if i write something wrong you can point if possible.I want the learn from forums, games, discords etc.)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
is this true? i thought he renders at 4k then just downscales to 720p for the game and crunches to make it smaller. rendering 720p in such rig then upscaling is foolishness, you have to render agsin in the future for making it higher resolution. 720p looks good on phones, but in pc its not that great.
hahaha. You do understand the difference between rendering between those 2 resolution sizes yes?

No one in their right mind would do that. (if LP is...it says much in all honesty). Downscale to 1080 maybe...but then may as well just render at half that size again and downscale to reduce noise. If you can render at 4k...you release at least at the minimum at 2k (webp images still small file size even at that res and the difference betwen 720p and 1080p in webp format is laughably small).

Very few people around here...maybe 3...have the hardware to render at that resolution AND...get a release more than once or twice a year.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes