liqingyu

Jul 16, 2020
This game is all about teasing and corruption. There are sex scenes, but they're few and far between compared to the number of erotic scenes.
Exactly! I feel like this is part of what makes this game a bit different from many other we can find here. The actual sexual content is not that frequent, but there is constant sexual tension and good building towards the next erotic scene.

Reactions: Old Dog and Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So now we are at playable day 11/12 and it's been 3 yrs and this yr there had been 2 updates so if this keeps up will get our sex scene with in 4 years #excitied
All you can do is laugh, and roll with it while playing other games. 99% of us won't ever make it to playable day 16 (or whenever the first non-Liam sex scene takes place) but for now I'm just enjoying the ride.

Reactions: jonnybravo11

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
All you can do is laugh, and roll with it while playing other games. 99% of us won't ever make it to playable day 16 (or whenever the first non-Liam sex scene takes place) but for now I'm just enjoying the ride.
As if the game will survive more than 4 yrs

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
That's so true indeed. I may just come here and see others discussing it and still worrying about how this has so few updates and still no sex scenes.lol
Game is fantastic, at this moment I would just rather read a visual novel by the creator and just see what is the end game here for Sophia.
This update will have the same length of content as the last one or will this be a short update?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's so true indeed. I may just come here and see others discussing it and still worrying about how this has so few updates and still no sex scenes.lol
Game is fantastic, at this moment I would just rather read a visual novel by the creator and just see what is the end game here for Sophia.
This update will have the same length of content as the last one or will this be a short update?
This update will have just the morning events(4 events)

update.PNG

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The upcoming update will have which playable day?
12th playable day I suppose
Only first 1/3 of playable day 12.
It should be 3 times smaller than previous update.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes