abram1

May 24, 2020
Sorry but I don't agree. Calling someone names because you're upset is lame. Whether it's trolls on here calling L&P a milker, or your dev friend calling critics Neanderthals, I think both are really immature ways to express yourself. That doesn't mean your dev friend is a bad person, but it doesn't help their argument in my opinion.

That said, we're dangerously close to getting off topic and getting our posts deleted by the mods. So I would bring it back to AWAM more directly.

If L&P released this update without a single change within a 60 - 75 day window from the previous release, my opinion of it would be 180 degrees different. Waiting 100+ days for this release was too long in my opinion to justify its content. The content isn't awful by AWAM standards, it's just that there's too little of it and we waiting too long.

That said, I think the sauna scene was really poorly constructed and needed improvements. But if L&P can't do much to increase the speed of his development, I'm not sure what the alternative was to a longer delay. Eventually you reach a point of diminishing returns, and I've said before that I'm afraid that L&P is at, or beyond, that point. That isn't meant as a criticism of him per say, just that whatever his technique is for producing this game is not conducive to both quality renders and timely releases. I believe fully that L&P is doing his best, and pursuing perfection, but I think that pursuit is causing him blind spots and hurting the product in other ways. That's why I bring up the idea of diminishing returns, he's putting in more work than ever but it isn't necessarily resulting in proportional improvement in the product.

But, if his Patrons are happy, then that's really all that matters. If his Patreon continues to grow then clearly my opinion is not shared by the people that matter most. I dropped my support, but if he gains two more supporters than the jury has spoken and he should keep doing what he's doing.
Assuming that after me and that Dev shared our views on the matter a couple of times and we have become friends is ... a little bit too much, don't you think? His own thoughts reflected in my post, nothing more. Then you and me are even closer friends, almost ...

That's the beauty and advantage of civilized converstaion, not trying to humiliate each other or prove at all cost who's right.
I've already given my voice about this subject and basically yihman1 said the same thing: we know nothing about his personal circumstances. It's the equation with many variables, one can lead to another and vice versa. Patience is a virtue and it has no corellation with this thread.

And of course you feel yourself not in your plate after supporting him for quite some time, hoping for extraordinary content, which was promised to be delivered within 2 months period. And in the eyes of some most vocal folks, but not the majority, the game landed straight on its face. Is it a failure? His Patreon page proves otherwise. That's the only indicator on a dashboard L&P cares about, and he's absolutely right in doing so.

What is this game? It's not even a semifinished product, it's still an exquisite wrap with some fillings inside. It's game-in-progress, and we witness its advancement practically in real time. Wouldn't it be awesome to get updates every 2 months like a clock and not once in a while? Sure, but what's the probability of that? I'll meet yeti sooner, I guess.

Reactions: Bane71

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
No body is perfect in this game and they all have there agenda to get what they want.
The pygmy is no better than anybody else in this game but he is pushy to get what he wants
Ellie is manipulating to get what she wants.
Sam is more cunning gentle if you want to call it that
Zac is passive unsure.
So stop painting the pygmy as this wonderful guy because he is not, nobody is perfect in this game.
Ellie and Sophia are perfect in this game :p :LOL:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ellie and Sophia are perfect in this game :p :LOL:
Now that she is a virgin. Ellie deceived me :mad: . I hope we won't have another "twist".
Day18_5_71_Ellie_asks_Dylan_if_he_s_got_her_files.jpg
I wonder, now that we know she's a virgin, how can explain her attitude towards Dylan?
Does she want to hide this "dirty" secret?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ellie being a virgin was never a twist as it was only hinted at that maybe she was not a virgin.
How would the pygmy know that Ellie is a virgin?
My bad. Dylan think that Ellie is a pro :ROFLMAO:, me too, until this last update. But now his attitude towards Dylan, how do we explain it?

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough and I really enjoyed the slow pace with a greater focus on character development and creating more realistic relationships.
I personally enjoy that Sophia is a strong woman with a high moral stance and just isn't the usual dumb cumslut that fucks every guy that breathes - there are plenty of other vn's that provide just that.
I know most will disagree with me, but I find this a refreshing change from the usual vn's I play and hope the developer doesn't become influenced by those that dislike it - they can always go play 1 of the many hundred's of vn's available.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
One way that maybe the pygmy could improve things with Ellie is if the pygmy finds out about Ellies secret and Logan pressures Ellie to have sex with him.
Logan being Logan will tell people that he took Ellies virginity upsetting Ellie in the process.Ellie tells Sophia but the pygmy over hears and decides to maybe teach Logan a lesson
This is for the future. But I wonder why she always tries to keep him away from her?
She doesn't want to get along with a virgin? not to draw suspicion about her?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Well, if you see a real mobster stating "cumare" is nonsense, please share the link as well. For now, I'll just enjoy things as they are.
I liked the update, yes it was short and as usual a lot of teasing. I do not consider AWAM a sort of text book on how Mafia works, not more than I consider Jack Reacher as a paradigm of what an Army officer really does or the Bourne saga a truthful representation of secret services. It's fiction, to me a good approximation to likelihood is quite enough.

Only thing I was a bit disappointed with was the shower scene, I confess I was expecting a bit more. Other than that, I am quite happy. Of course I respect that other people might not be at all.
I did give the link some pages ago to the other user, im pretty sure you followed up.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I wonder, now that we know she's a virgin, how can explain her attitude towards Dylan?
Honestly, the fact that Ellie and Dylan are virgins amuses me a lot, especially since they are not some pimply nerd. Here it is realism :geek: Due to age censorship, it looks ridiculous. They must be 14-16 years old in fact :unsure:

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough and I really enjoyed the slow pace with a greater focus on character development and creating more realistic relationships.
I personally enjoy that Sophia is a strong woman with a high moral stance and just isn't the usual dumb cumslut that fucks every guy that breathes - there are plenty of other vn's that provide just that.
I know most will disagree with me, but I find this a refreshing change from the usual vn's I play and hope the developer doesn't become influenced by those that dislike it - they can always go play 1 of the many hundred's of vn's available.

You are correct 100%, no one will likely disagree with you

But. you are missing the main point of the complaints. The game has been in 3 years in development and we got a nothing update after waiting 4 months since the last update.

No one is complaining about the story line, they complaining that its taking the dev to long (in real life time) to progress the game in any meaningful way. Alot of people have noted this. An example is the 100 renders for Sophia brushing her teeth, it does not progress or add to the story or speed up dev time (in real time).

Thats why people are outraged, because the dev is literally stealing money of people who are supporting him, byt dragging the dev cycle out.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
You are correct 100%, no one will likely disagree with you

But. you are missing the main point of the complaints. The game has been in 3 years in development and we got a nothing update after waiting 4 months since the last update.

No one is complaining about the story line, they complaining that its taking the dev to long (in real life time) to progress the game in any meaningful way. Alot of people have noted this. An example is the 100 renders for Sophia brushing her teeth, it does not progress or add to the story or speed up dev time (in real time).

Thats why people are outraged, because the dev is literally stealing money of people who are supporting him, byt dragging the dev cycle out.
Well I haven't been following the thread so I cannot comment on that + I've only just found out about this vn.
I will agree that 3 years is a long time and do think it should've reached this point in less time, but I do like what I played and where it is.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Honestly, the fact that Ellie and Dylan are virgins amuses me a lot, especially since they are not some pimply nerd. Here it is realism :geek: Due to age censorship, it looks ridiculous. They must be 14-16 years old in fact :unsure:
Yeap, it's a kind of Culture Shock, could be, living in a more conservative village/town. About their ages, you're right. Look at this, Ellie's hip is bigger than her mother's.
Day19_2_7_Ellie_looks_at_her_naked_mom.jpg

Last edited:

edjkung

Jun 5, 2020
Hi, I have the problem, I download file finish. but can't extract file "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.
I tried to download other link. but still can't How can i fix this problem.
Please help me !!!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Hi, I have the problem, I download file finish. but can't extract file "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.
I tried to download other link. but still can't How can i fix this problem.
Please help me !!!
Are you using 7Zip?

D

Deleted member 2479505

The game has mainly 3 routes corruption,good wife and lesbian.... corruption is mainly a ntr route....my point is if u are willing to see sophia and dylan having sex u have to see other ntr scenes......and that's where my problem is.....I don't like ntr....on the other hand u can see sophia and her daughter having sex with lesbian points(without corruption)...

I am telling u guys that the only way Dylan can have sex with his mom with the help of his neighbor friend (I can't remember the name now)....and again u will see ntr...and I don't like it.....who else is agree with me??(my English is bad)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes